The K12 Parent Portal Login is a great online learning school tool for parents who want to stay informed about their child’s educational progress. By creating an account, parents can access the curriculum, and view their children’s grades. Parents also can download the K12 app to manage their accounts more easily. Keep reading!
- There are two ways to sign in to the parent account on the website and on the Stride K12 app
- Through this portal, parents, or other responsible adults can monitor their child’s academic performance more effectively and keep in touch with teachers and more
- Before can connect to your account, you need to create a legal guardian account first.
- Is Stride K12 different from homeschooling? Let’s find the answer in this post!
About Stride Company – K12 Inc
Stride Inc. is a for-profit education company that provides interactive and blended educational programs.
The company is an Education Management Organization (EMO) that provides online learning designed as an alternative to traditional “physical” learning for public school students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 (hence its former name), as well as vocational training programs.
Change of corporate name from K12 Inc. to Stride, Inc. effective December 16, 2020. Stride trades on the NYSE under the symbol LRN.
Florida VIP (Virtual Learning Program) Provider Disclosure Information.
Copyright © 2022 Stride Inc. All rights reserved. The Stride wordmark, logo, and other trademarks referenced herein are trademarks of Stride, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Other company names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What Is The K12 Parent Portal Login?
K12 parent portal login is a secure online portal for parents of school-age children enrolled in K12 schools.
The portal allows parents to access their child’s education, grades, curriculum, and the ability to view a variety of educational resources such as Stride K12, Discovery K12, and Infinite Campus.
Some school districts use Aeries as a part of the K12 parent portal process.
Through Aeries, families may stay reported of their child’s learning progress at all times, keep in touch with the teachers and ask permission to day off if their children have problems like sickness and view the document that they study.
Parents are able to create an acc to sign in to the online program with a password through the official website or K12 app. With the help of this portal, parents can monitor their child’s academic performance more effectively and efficiently.
Instruction For K12 Parent Portal OLS Login
To connect to the parent portal, you must have an account. If you have not had one, please read the below part. Your acc will be set up using the personal email address of your choice. Each child in the district will then be linked to your acc:
There are two ways to sign in to your acc:
How To Access The Parent Account On The Website?
Before starting the process, make sure your connection is stable.
- Visit the official website at https://k12parentportal.force.com/portal_sitelogin
- Type your Username and Password
- Click “Log in”
How To Sign In To The Parent Account On The K12 App?
At K12, they offer tuition-free online public schools and paid private schools. Explore K12 on your smartphone or tablet. With the K12 app, parent/guardian can:
- Simply type in your zip code or state to see a list of K12-powered schools near you and find the right school
- Easy-to-access videos and online orientation sessions help prepare parents and their students for the first day of school
- Parents can see information about grades, lesson plans, and their student’s overdue homework
- Parents can easily re-enroll students for the next term directly from the app, etc.
Here are what should you do to sign in:
- Download it on App Store or Google Play
- Open the app on your phone devices, it is available on IOS or Android
- Fill in the full required info including your Username and Password
- Click on the “Log in” button to connect your account
If you would like to explore the K12 LS student login, click here.
How To Create A Legal Guardian Account?
- Go to the registration page
- Fill in all required data on the form including first name, last name, specific email and password
- Choose and answer security questions
- Choose communication preferences including Text Messaging Communication, Preferred Method of Contact, and Preferred Language for Phone Calls
- Click on the “Create my account button” and follow the system instruction
The email address provided is the primary communication used to send and receive information about your child’s education, including grades, assignments, and other information about their progress.
Please ensure that only adults with authorized access to the student’s educational records have access to this email inbox.
How To Recover A Forgotten Username Or Password?
Follow the instruction below to get your account information quickly, it only takes you some minutes:
- On the login page, click “Forgot your Username“
- Select the way you want to recover your user id “email” or “text”
- Enter your email address if you choose “email”, and phone number if you choose “text”
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process
- Choose the “Forgot your Password” option on the login page
- Enter your Username/Email in the blank field
- Click on the “Reset password”
If you have any questions or want to request something related to student information, please contact the main office or enrollment consultant representative to get assistance:
For tuition-free public schools
- Toll-free: 866.968.7512 (From the U.S.)
For tuition-based private schools
- Toll-free: 877.512.7748 (From the U.S.)
- 00 + 1 + 703.436.3316: (From outside the U.S.)
Social media platforms