Lake Trust Login Online Banking, Checking Account & Payment
Lake Trust login online banking is one of the valuable ways for managing and checking account and transactions just for a small fee. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share with you how to log in, make a payment and download app.
About Lake Trust
Lake Trust Credit Union has been open since 1944 and has 23 locations. It is the 8th largest credit union in Michigan with assets totaling $2.57 billion and provides union online banking services to more than 179,000 members as of September 2022.
The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative that offers members banking services, including savings, loans, and other financial services. Membership is also open to immediate family members of current members.
Log into Lake Trust Credit Union official Website
- Go to the homepage by this link: laketrust.org then click the blue “Sign in” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password in the required fields
- Tap on “Sign in” to access your lake account
By banking app
Mobile banking can be accessed by downloading the Lake Trust Credit Union app and after that customers can transfer cash, manage their accounts and do much more. Very easy to use and amazingly effective, this app can be installed from the app marketplaces. The first step to using app-based banking is to sign up the accounts directly from the Lake Trust Credit Union website.
You can download the free mobile app on Google Play or App Store
Enroll Trust Credit Union account
- Visit the homepage and after click on “sign in” button you can see a login section then tap on “Enroll here” to create a laketrust account
- Type your information, including:
- Member number
- Date of birth
- last 4 of social security number
- Then click on “Continue” and follow the instructions
Forgot password/username Of lake trust credit union online banking
- Visit the web and open the login page then click on “I forgot my username / password”
- Enter your phone number and username to regain your password
- In the last step, you need to tap on “Send me a new password”
In case you forgot your username follow our instructions to take your user ID back
- Tap on “I forgot my username” and then you will navigate to a new page
- Enter your email in the text box
- To complete, click on “Send”. You will receive a new password through your email
- Monthly Fee of $5; waived when minimum balance is reached
- Minimum balance $1,000+; or $5,000 2 . combined bills
- Two ATM fee refunds per month when at least one debit card transaction has been made
- Debit card available
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft protection available
- Free online and mobile banking
- See overdraft protection fees
Lake Trust Credit Union Online payment
It offers all its users online payment facilities and offers various methods of paying bills. You can pay your bill online at the Lake Trust Credit Union website, send your payment to the processing center, or pay your bill in person at an authorized location. It also allows you to set up automatic online bill payment and make alternative payment arrangements. You can also cancel your account and contact customer support online.
This is the information you need to make your payment in a way you choose:
Lake Trust Credit Union Customer Service
(517) 267-7200 (Support)
Monday – Friday ( 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Saturday (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
Lake Trust CU
4605 S Old US Highway 23
Brighton, MI 48114
501 S Capitol Ave Lbby Lansing
Mi 48933 (Headquarters)