LendingPoint login to your online account to get low-interest loan assistance, high annual percentage rewards, and fast, time-saving monthly payment approvals without going to the bank.
LendingPoint is a global corporate finance solution and technology & methodology providing personal loans range, point of sale and electronic payments services.
It looks at a person’s full financial situation, looking at credit history, employment history, earning potential and other data to determine creditworthiness.
It allows consumers with credit scores between 500-850 to obtain more affordable loans and discounts on traditional credit factors such as FICO score, debt-to-income ratio (DTI) and payment ratio (PTI).
Lending Point Financial was founded in 2014 by Tom Burnside, Franck Fatras, Victor J. Pacheco and Juan E. Tavares at 1201 Roberts Avenue #200, Kennesaw, GA 30144, USA.
Advantages of Login into LendingPoint
Low credit score requirements: In order to qualify for a personal loan, consumers generally need to have good credit, which means a credit score between 670 and 850. In contrast, LendingPoints only asks for fair credit; its minimum credit score is 580.
Fast selection and loan disbursement: If you need funds now for an unexpected emergency, LendingPoint provides fast decisions. If accepted, your loan can be disbursed as early as the next business day.
Many different loan amounts: Borrowers with fair credit are often serviced by lenders with lower loan ceilings than other businesses. But LendingPoint offers loans between $2,000 and $36,500. Although its maximum loan amount is lower than some of its competitors, it still offers a variety of options.
Read more: Prosper credit card login
To improve approval rates, LendingPoint’s AI CreditTech platform operates at the direction of your risk, enabling you to build a loan portfolio according to your risk tolerance, while serving more community members and meeting the lending needs of more customers.
- Expand your portfolio
- Increase customer loyalty
- Meet the financial needs of more people near you
- Provide users with a seamless digital financing experience (white label)
- Gain higher approvals while maintaining risk tolerance
- Improve overall portfolio performance
LendingPoint personal loans login to my account
Sign in by Website
LendingPoint Limited Liability Company is committed to helping customers achieve their best financial lives by providing easy access to money with customer-friendly features like same-day approvals and no upfront penalties, see posting instructions and sign on to your online account below:
- Use your trusted browser and go to the link: https://www.lendingpoint.com/
- Click Login on the menu bar at the top corner of the main interface
- You will be redirected to a new interface, now enter your Email and Password in the blank boxes, then press Enter to complete
Sign in by Mobile banking app
- Get started by installing LendingPoint mobile app on your mobile device
- Provide personal account information to the application
- Press on “Login”, you can save your login for later by ticking “Remember My Email“
Note: You can check what you qualify for without affecting your credit score, complete your application, manage your account, chat and receive exclusive discounts program, all in one place when downloading apps from Google Play or Apple Store.
Reset Password for Lending Point login account
- In the account login area, select the words “FORGOT PASSWORD?”
- Enter the email address associated with your account as shown below
- Click “Submit” and follow the next instructions until done
Apply for a Lendingpoint user
Step 1: Visit the Lendingpoint’s homepage
On the main page, click the “Apply” button on the top right corner
Step 2: Supply personal procedure
An online registration applicant form will appear, all you need to do is fill in all the required additional information including:
- Loan amount
- Loan purpose
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- Zip code
- Individual Pre-tax Annual Income
- Last 4 numbers of Social Security Number
- Finally, create your account bank
Step 3: Finished
Click on the “CHECK MY OPTIONS” button and wait for LengdingPoint LLC’s approval to be sent to you.
Lendingpoint payment login
LendingPoint Pay is a term loan available through the digital card you use to pay for purchases at participating merchants (The prepayment penalties are quite high, so don’t let the debt go too long):
- Scan the QR code of participating merchants to register for a loan
- Make a quick decision and choose your loan terms
- Once approved, use your digital card to make your first purchase with a minimum $500
- Make additional purchases within the next 90 days with a minimum purchase of $50
Review LendingPoint 2022 for Fair Credit
Is the Lender Reputable?
It is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Based on over 5,000 reviews, this lender has a Trustpilot score of 4.8 out of 5 stars, which is a good profile.
U.S. News’ evaluations of personal lenders scored 4.1 out of 5 stars, 3.9 for affordability, 4.0 for eligibility and 4.3 for customer service.
With loan origination fees up to 7% and APRs as high as 35.99%, some customers may not be able to afford a LendingPoint makes loan. However, loan rates are fixed and some borrowers may qualify for a lower APR after six months of on-time payments.
Comparable LendingPoint Options
It has no minimum credit score requirements, but those with lower credit scores usually have higher interest rates. APRs range from 18.00% to 35.99%. For some borrowers, OneMain origination fees can be up to 10% of the loan amount.
It is a secured personal loan option that holds a portion of the loan as collateral in an FDIC-insured bank account. Borrowers do not have access to all borrowed funds, but those with poor or low credit may have a better chance of qualifying. Once the loan is paid in full, the guarantee can access their savings account. SeedFi APRs range from 12.96% to 29.99%.
How do I contact LendingPoint Customer Service?
Search for customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a representative by calling 888-969-0959 from:
- 8 a.m to midnight ET from Monday through Friday
- 10 a.m to 9 p.m ET on Saturday
- 10 a.m to 4 p.m on Sunday
Sending a letter to Payment at LendingPoint, LLC, Attn: Member Services, 1201 Roberts Blvd, Suite 200, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
Have a query? Message us on PowerPacPlus.org or post a question below in the comments. Please feel free to add your comments below if you wish to share your knowledge or experience.