Live Oak Bank Login Online Banking & Savings Account
Live Oak Bank login helps you with the easy way to access your online accounts and provides excellent interest rates, no monthly maintenance costs, and a quick and secure connectivity to your other banks. Keep reading this post to explore more!
About Live Oak Bank – Not First Federal Live Oak Branch
Founded in 2008, Live Oak Bank has its roots in lending to small businesses in specialized industries. It has since expanded to include personal deposit accounts. It an online bank, is headquartered in Wilmington, NC. Don’t be confused between this bank and other banks has a branch at Live Oak, Florida.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insures deposits made by Live Oak Bank. Your deposits at this bank are covered by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor and per account ownership type as a client.
Who is Live Oak best for?
The Bank should appeal to consumers looking for a digital bank to put their money away and earn some interest. It is the best for those who:
- Want to do it without monthly maintenance costs
- Don’t want to worry about minimum balance requirements
- Want a safe option to grow their money without any risk
- Are looking for a bank to park their money
A Trustworthy Bank
Live Oak Bank is a trusted bank for small businesses. They provide competitive rates and a full range of products and auto finance services. They are FDIC insured and have a $250,000 per depositor limit. Their online security is top notch and their customer service is outstanding.
Pros & Cons
- You can be a member without having to go into a branch
- You can check your mobile banking on the go
- Their rates are competitive for savings and CDs
- You can open multiple CDs with them to help you reach your financial goals
- There is a monthly fee unless you keep a certain amount in your savings
- You have to deposit a minimum amount in order to register
- The interest rates on their savings is not as high as some other banks
Live Oak Bank Login Banking Account
- Go to LiveOakBank official website
- Click the “LogIn” button at the top right corner
- Choose “Banking Login” on your screen’s left side
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click “LogIn” to finish your process
Due to multiple failed login attempts, your account will be locked. Contact a Customer Support Manager for assistance at 1-866-518-0286.
Retrieve Forgotten Username and Password
- Go to the Login page
- Click “Retrieve Username” link
- Enter your Last Name, Date of Birth and Last 4 digits of SSN
- Tap the “Next” button to finish your verification.
- Check your email.
- Go to the Login page
- Click “Forgot Password” link
- Enter your required credentials. Then click the “Next” button
- Keep following the instructions to finish your verification
How to Enroll in Online Banking?
You can only enroll online and need the basic information such as your contact information, SSN and additional documentation to verify your identity. You must also provide the information for an outside bank to transfer your money to your new Oak bank online.
- Go to LiveOakBank official website
- Click the “Log In” button at the top right corner
- Click “Enroll in online banking” link on your screen’s left side
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, SSN or ITIN
- Tap “Enroll in online banking” button to finish
Live Oak Mobile App Sign In
Experience the convenience and accessibility of an online bank that is FDIC insured and offers world-class customer care with the mobile app from Live Oak Bank is quick, easy, and safe.This product receive many good review with high star. Online management gives you access to a real-time snapshot of your finances. Live Oak Bank Mobile banking is available for you to download on both Google Play and Apple.
Account Offers – Savings & CD Rates
High-Yield Online Oak Bank Savings
High-yield savings Live Oak Bank account has a more than acceptable 2.00% APY. Accountholders don’t have to worry about paying monthly maintenance fees, nor are there any minimum balance requirements. If you go through the six trades per monthly statement cycle, you will get $10 per trade. The cost for insufficient funds is $25 and returned items cost $10. If there’s a stop payment, you’re looking at coughing up $25.
CDs provide a means of saving your money for a period of time. They typically have higher interest than national savings average rates, meaning your money can grow faster. Live Oak Bank’s CDs have no monthly fees. The terms range from six months to five years. However, the amount you need to open a CD is $2,500, and the maximum balance is $250,000.
There is a fee if you need to raise money before the CDs matures. The early withdrawal penalty is part of the interest earned and depends on the length of the CDs. For CDs with a maturity of less than 24 months, the early withdrawal penalty is 90 days simple interest. For year CD with a maturity of more than 24 months, 180 days simple interest is charged.
What happens when the CDs runtime ends and the CDs matures? It automatically renews for the same term at the current interest average rates. You do have the option to withdraw money from your CDs, and you have 10 calendar days from the expiration date to do so.
Other financial products offered
Money Market Accounts
It’s a great way to save and earn. They provide a high credit and online access and a great interest rate. You can easily access your online banking and check your balance online.
At Live Oak Banking, we offer a variety of checking account options to suit your business needs. Whether you’re looking for the one with no monthly fees or the one that earns interest, we have you covered. All of them come with free online and mobile banking so you can manage your money on the go.
Live Oak Bank Personal Loans are a great option for small business owners in need of financial assistance. The bank offers competitive rates and terms, and is able to fund loans quickly. This makes it an ideal choice for business owners who need a loan fast.
You can connect with the bank’s customer service team by phone during the week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST at 1-866-518-0286 to ask for support.
You can send an email to the security email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org to report fraud of any kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading this post which is about the way to login to Live Oak Bank and its competitive offers. If you want to explore more services, we recommend you read about OPTUMBank® Health Savings Account and more. Leave your comments below to let us know your thoughts and discuss more with PowerPACPlus’s readers.