LMCU online banking login account provides flexible mortgage products, insurance, credit card transactions, and much more. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share with you how to reset password, make payment, download app & contact customer service.
About Lake Michigan Credit Union
Lake Michigan Credit Union (LMCU) is the second largest credit union in the state of Michigan. The union offers its customers various services, such as loans and savings. Its customers are individuals and companies. They can access its services from its 33 branches or through online platforms such as websites and mobile applications.
Access to LMCU personal banking
- Go to the website by this link: lmcu.org then click the blue “Login” button at the top right corner.
- Enter your username and password in the required fields
- Tap on “Log in” to finish and access your account
Lake Michigan Credit Union app
Register a credit union online banking account
- Visit the homepage then click on “Sign up” button
- For the next step, You need to click on “Personal Banking” then you will navigate to a new page to enroll
- Tick the checkbox after reading and accepting the term of the agreement and tap on “Continue”
- Fill in all of the personal information such as first name, last name, account number, social security number and home phone then click on “Submit”
Forgot password of lake mi cU online banking
- Go to the homepage then click the password link as in the image below.
- Type your info in the text box (username,first name, last name, last 4 of SSN)
- Click on “Submit” button at the end of the page
lMCU online banking checking accounts
Lake Michigan Credit Union offers members a free debit / PIN card, free online and mobile banking, direct deposit with free automatic transfers and unlimited check writing. Less interest, less costs – and much less hassle.
Not only do they want to help you pay less for auditing services, they also want to help you earn more. That’s why Moneymagazine named 3% Max Checking account, “The Best Checking Account in America.” So whether you’re opening your first account to get the most out of your hard-earned dollars or looking for an account that grows with your investments, they’ve got the perfect account for you.
The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you want to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to your account and click on the “Bill Pay” link.
- Click the “Add a beneficiary” button on your home page dashboard.
- Fill in the requested information. You will usually find this information on your latest account statement.
Once you’ve added your payee, you can start paying in seconds.
Watch the video for more detail!
LMCU customer service
(616) 242-9790 (Local)
(800) 242-9790 (Toll Free)
Contact form: Contact us section on the homepage
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm.
P.O. Box 2848
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-2848