Loftmastercard login acount allows customers to manage account and make payment. In this article, we share you login instruction, password recovery, rewards program and customer service. Let’s keep reading for more detail.
The Loftmastercard is issued by Comenity Bank. This Loftmastercard is certainly not the best option if you are looking for a card to help you buy work clothes while you have terrible credit. To qualify for a Love Loft Mastercard, you usually need to have a decent credit rating or higher.
The benefits of Loftmastercard
The Loft Mastercard has several advantages:
- Customers can collect rewards points with this Loft Mastercard when Mastercard is accepted.
- Every month on the first Tuesday cardholders receive a 15% discount.
- On the cardholder’s birthday, you get a $15 annual discount.
- No annual fees.
- Security against identity theft.
- Cardholders can receive incentives with their purchases.
- Multiple credit bureaus receive records from Loft Mastercard.
- 2 Points for every $1.00 spent in the US earning purchases without a credit cards
- Each member gets 2 double point days per membership year. Each code is valid for one-time use in one transaction on the day of your choice. This cannot be combined with any other points offer associated with the program throughout the year. Both colon days cannot be used in the same transaction. If the colon days are not used within the applicable membership year period, they will be forfeited.
- Members will receive one birthday benefit by email if they have completed their profile at the POS upon enrollment and have made a purchase in the last 12 months. Members must declare their birthday 10 days before it takes place.
See more: tinker federal credit union login
Log into Loftmastercard on the website
By managing your account and making online payments with your Loftmastercard login account, you can get several benefits. You can access your Loft Mastercard account online by following the procedures below which is quite familiar to the FIT Credit Card login way:
- Open the website and click this URL to get started at “d.comenity.net/ac/loftcard/public/home”. Then click the “Sign In” button in the middle of the screen.
Note: You must have a US IP address to access the Loft Mastercard website.
- After completing step 1, you can log in to your account online by typing your “Username” and “Password“.
- When you’re done, click the red “Sign In” button.
Advice: Login is required before accessing your account online. If you don’t already have one, you must first register an online account for the Loftmastercard. If you need help opening an online account for your Loftmastercard, please see the instructions below.
Apply for a Loft Login account online
If this is your first time using a Loftmastercard, you will need to apply for one first. It is feasible for you to achieve it online thanks to the website. The following are the requirements for applying:
- Go to the website. Then click the “Apply” button on the left side of the home page.
- The application page will appear. Then choose the option “Details & Apply” in black on the left.
- After that, the Loftmastercard application will be displayed. Your Loft Mastercard details, including “Mobile (number phone),” “Last 4 SSN” and “Postal Code”, will be requested on the form.
- Click “Continue” then follow the instructions.
If you want to have more new experiences, we will provide you with useful services through article about Busey Bank Log In. We will all information in this post is helpful for you.
Register A Comenity Loftmastercard Account
Online registration is required before you can log in and make purchases. You cannot submit your online application for a Loft Mastercard until all mandatory fields have been completed:
- To apply, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The website requires your zip code and a US based IP address.
- When you register for a Loftmastercard, you must have your account number to hand.
- Provide your date of birth, social security number and/or another form of identity.
- Providing a telephone number or e-mail address in response to a question or request serves as identification.
Follow these instructions to create an online Loft Mastercard account:
- Visit the website then tap on “Register Now” button
- When you set up an online Loft Mastercard account, you need to enter the ‘Credit card account number’, ‘Postal code or zip code’ and ‘Last four digits of SSN’.
- Then choose the “Find My Account”
Recover a Loft Mastercard username or password
To access your d account online, you need to have your prepared information ready.
- Includes both zip code and zip code.
- The last four digits of the person’s SSN or SIN.
You must perform the following actions to obtain your Loftmastercard login details or password:
- Open the website and click the “Sign In” button in the middle of the screen. After that, click the Forgot Username/Password link.
- Enter your information including:
- Credit Card Account Number
- Zip Code or Postal Code
- Social security number
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Once done, select “Find My Account” and keep going by following the instructions.
loft mastercard pay my bill online
You can make four different Loftmastercard bill pay types. For information on how to use your Loftmastercard when making purchases, see the details below:
Using the Comenity Bank online login page, you can transfer money from any bank to Comenity Bank. Before making an online purchase, you must register. See the buttons at the top of this page for help with logging in or applying.
- You must have an online account to get started.
- The next step requires you to provide your bank’s routing number, payment amount, and expiration date.
- Then follow the Loftmastercard online payment guidelines.
Note: To avoid a late charge, you must securely send your online payment using your Loftmastercard login the day before your payment is due, at 8pm EST. The Loft Mastercard you have access to will change if you pay online the same day or the next day as soon as practical.
It may be easiest to use your Loftmastercard over the phone if you need to pay quickly, but don’t have internet access: Call 866-886-1009 if you have any questions or need to make a payment.
Note: Please note that you must have your account number or Social Security number ready to access your account. For faster phone payments, keep in mind that Comenity Bank may impose a fee of up to $15.
Before sending your check or money order, make sure it covers the full amount owed on your card. The following places accept payments :
Loft Mastercard / Comenity Bank
PO Box 659705
San Antonio, Texas 78265
Note: Make sure the check memo line includes your account number. You may see the account number on your statement. It takes the longest to send money. It is recommended that you send your Loft Mastercard payment at least five business days before the deadline on your monthly billing statement to ensure it reaches your Mastercard on time.
Another alternative for making payments online without logging in or registering is EasyPay from Comenity. Applications for Loftmastercard are as follows:
- To access your online account, click on “EasyPay” on the banner at the top of the website.
- Enter your zip code, account number and the last four digits of your social security number or use your smartphone to scan the QR code on your statement every month.
- Just click on “Find My Account” once.
- Follow the steps shown on the screen to complete your payment.
Remember that you have to enter your bank account information every time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your data. EasyPay payments also cannot be changed or canceled.
Loft Mastercard customer service
1-888-563-8444 (U.S. Toll Free)
Monday – Friday: 08:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 09:00 am – 09:00 pm
All the information that a user of a Loft Mastercard login account needs is available on this page. You can log in to your account, make online payments, apply for an account online, and contact customer support if you need help with this information.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions about this. Thank you for taking the time to read this. The PowerPacPlus website has more details.
Frequently Asked Questions: