With MATC Blackboard Login, you can access the student blackboard at the school to attend online classes. Besides, this article will guide you on how to access, reset your password and download the app easily
- Log in to Blackboard at blackboard.matc.edu to find your online course(s).
- Log into MATC Blackboard app
- You can change your password using the online password manager.
What is MATC Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is the Milwaukee Area Technical College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with MATC’s enrollment and communication systems.
Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits Of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- Central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
MATC Blackboard Login Instructions
When you enroll in MATC, you receive information about your MATC network account, which gives you access to college email, Blackboard, and other programs.
The steps below must be followed to sign in the MATC Blackboard Learn login page:
- Log in to Blackboard at “blackboard.matc.edu” to find your online course(s).
- Log in with your username and password
- Tap on “Sign in” button
- To view all of your lessons, click on the “Courses” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- To access the course, click on the link that says “My Courses”
- Use the menu bar on the left side of your screen to explore the course materials.
- View the syllabus and then click on the course content to continue.
MATC password reset
Follow the steps below to reset your password if you forget it:
- Visit the MATC Blackboard online portal
- Click “Forgot Password” link to continue
- Enter your username then tap on “Continue” button and follow the instructions to take your password back.
Note: The password for your MATC Blackboard login expires and must be changed every 180 days. After 15 days, 5 days and 3 days you will receive an email on your MATC Gmail account to alert you. You can change your password using the online password manager.
Log into MATC Blackboard app
With Blackboard Instructor, instructors can access their courses, interact with their students, and view materials from anywhere with an Internet connection.
This app also allows students to view their grades, course materials, and more on their mobile devices.
Start by downloading the Blackboard app.
Follow the steps below to access the MATC Blackboard app.
- After reinstalling the application, put MATC in the text field under “Type Your School’s Name”.
- Tap Milwaukee Area Technical College when the list of MATC locations appears.
- Click Web Login.
- Select “Click here to login” on the next page.
- Finally, enter your MATC details and click Login.
Blackboard Student Helpdesk
- Address: 700 W. State Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 414-297-6541
- Social media
Working hours (closed holidays)
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 19:00
Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 – 16:00 (voicemail answering machine only)
Frequently Asked Questions