You can check member eligibility, check bill status, and find a provider anywhere in the world by clicking on the medi-share page and accessing the Medishare provider portal login.
- About the Medi-Share Portal for provider
- You can sign into your account on the Christian Care webpage for provider with some steps
- How to Register for the christian Care webpage. To access the Medishare-Christian-Care, you must first create an account.
- Additional information
About the Medi-Share Provider Portal?
The Medi-Share’s portal provides you with the information, tools, and resources you need to support your patients’ and office’s day-to-day needs.
What exactly are Providers?
Doctors, physicians, and other health care professionals who access information to assist patients or track a refund are referred to as providers.
It allows you to spend less time on administration and more time on patient care. You get a one-stop page to perform key functions you do every day quickly.
You can use this online service to do the following:
- Examine the member’s eligibility/benefits.
- Submit your claims and check their status.
- Submit and track the status of your service or authorization request.
- View your HEDIS results
- Lists of Access Providers
- Get Provider-Specific Documents
- You can also keep up with the most recent applications, resources, and news from us.
Medishare Provider Portal Login Step By Step Instruction For Members
Logging in to the webpage for providers is a simple process. Once logged in, you will have access to all the features such as managing patient medical records, submitting claims, viewing payment history and more.
Follow the steps outlined below to find the best option for you.
- Visit provider portal at https://member.medishare.com/login
- Click Login button
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Then, choose the Sign-in button.
It’s not a problem if you cannot remember your log-in password, you can definitely reset it easily. Read the next section to get on how to.
People also read on: Centura Health patient portal login
The page for this action is also the log-in platform, please proceed as this guide:
- At the bottom of the portal log in tab, select on ‘Need help signing in?’ link
- In the next window, enter your username or email.
- Tape ‘Reset via Email’ button
- Check your email to get the reset link
- Type your new password and confirm it.
Mychristiancare Provider Login For Medi-Share
You can sign into your account on the Christian Care webpage for provider with this instruction:
- Visit to the official webpage at mychristiancare org
- On the tab bar, choose ‘Medi-Share’
- Now you are moved to the site for medi-share provider portal, simply tape ‘Sign In’ button
- Choose Login button
- Enter your username and password
- Choose ‘Sign-In’ again. It’s done now!
How To Register For The Christian Care Portal To Access Online
To access Medishare Christian Care, you must first create an account.
- Visit Mychristiancare provider page at https://mychristiancare.org/forproviders/
- Choose the Register Now button.
- Sign up by entering your personal information.
The webpages are only accessible through a supported browser, such as the most recent versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Other browsers will not work well.
Phone Number For Assistance
You can get in touch with the customer service via these phone numbers:
- For technical assistance with EDI transactions, you can also call at 1-800-845-6592.
- Member Services – All other programs: (800) 264-2562
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (800) 264-2562 x2233
A provider can also call (321) 308-7777 or fill out and return the Pre-Notification form. Please submit any relevant medication records to (321) 722-5135 to expedite pre-notify.
Additional Info About Medi-Share
It is a non-profit healthcare sharing Christian Care Ministry, Inc. Members share each other’s medical expenses voluntarily in accordance with guidelines adopted and administered by CCM. Medi-share is not insurance and is not subject to insurance regulations.
There is no legal obligation for CCM or any user to contribute to the payment of any medical expenses incurred by another one. Individual mandate exemption for members under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Certain states exempt from insurance’s regulation healthcare sharing ministries that, among other requirements, publish a notice. It has elected to publish these notices despite the fact that it does not rely on such express exemptions.
To be eligible for sharing Medi-Shares, members are required to direct their providers to pre-notify Medi-Shares for any of the following treatments:
- Hospitalizations for inpatients
- Non-emergency procedures
- Cardiovascular procedures that are optional
- Cancer detection or treatment (including medication)
- Services for organ/tissue transplantation
- Specialty medications (including infusions/injections administered at home or in a doctor’s office) must be pre-notified to navitus at 1.833.837.4306.
Medi-Share For Claims
What is the procedure for submitting eligible medical bills?
Please send all issues in writing, along with a copy of your bill. You can fax them to 1-800-247-4450 or mail them to Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Pkwy, Frisco, Texas, 75034, Attention: Member’s Services.
How does it handle claim payments?
If your Eligible Medical Bill is paid, the funds come directly from another user. They show their service provider their membership card. If the service provider is part of the PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) network (also called PHCS network), the bill is discounted accordingly.
Medishare Member Services
Members have opted for Medi-Share for a variety of reasons:
The majority of users are able to significantly reduce their annual medical expenses, leaving them with more money to support their families and the Lord’s work.
Not providing support for unbiblical lifestyles
Users and their contributions do not fund abortions, drug addictions, or other unbiblical lifestyles.
Sharing With Christian Brothers and Sisters
It is gratifying to know that a Christian will receive your monthly share. Users know that they are truly making a difference in the life of a Christian brother or sister. Those receiving these gifts are greatly bolstered in their time of need by prayer and the frequently sent cards and letters.
MediShare assists adoptive families by helping to defray adoption costs. They have been members since 2010 and have been very pleased with the company, coverage, and customer service.
I am overjoyed to announce that I have just completed the process of implementing Medi-Share, a health insurance alternative, in Montana! It is a fantastic program that allows individuals and families to split medical costs with other family members. It’s similar to having Medishare insurance.
The pre-notification procedure was straightforward and simple. Now I’m looking forward to taking advantage of all the perks that come with being a member.
Follow us on http://powerpacplus.org/ to read more related posts.