Mercury insurance login allows members to access their online account on website and mobile app. In this article, we give you some information about Mercury auto insurance and instruct how to log-in and payment anywhere.
About Mercury Insurance
Mercury General Corporation is a multi-line insurance company that provides auto, home, renters insurance, and business insurance.
This Insurance has been providing comprehensive home insurance and auto insurance coverage options ranging from personal auto and homeowners insurance to mechanical breakdown protection and more since 1962. The company is the leading insurer in California and one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the United States.
Mercury Auto Insurance: Car Insurance
Bankrate’s proprietary methodology earns Mercury a Bankrate Score of 4.2 out of 5. To achieve this score, our team of insurance experts analyzed Mercury in the following categories:
- customers satisfaction scores from JD Power, financial strength ratings from S&P and AM Best
- customer complaints filed with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- average premiums from Quadrant Information Services, policy options available, mobile app availability, and accessibility to online policy management.
- Mercury received an A (excellent) rating for financial strength from AM Best.
However, according to the NAIC index, the automobile insurance company received an above-average number of complaints and scored below industry averages in the 2020 JD Power US Auto Claims Satisfaction Study, the most recent year in which Mercury was ranked.
If you’re a driver for Uber, Lyft, or another app-based ridesharing service, you might be interested in Mercury’s ridesharing service, which covers drivers for just $0.90 a day.
Mercury may also be a top choice for low-mileage drivers who could save with RealDrive®, a low-mileage insurance program that deducts 5% from your insurance just for signing up.
Cost Of Mercury Car Insurance
Compared to the national average cost of car insurance, Mercury’s average rates are slightly more competitive. Minimum coverage with Mercury averages $553 per year compared to the national average of $565 per year.
Similarly, Mercury collision damage waiver costs an average of $1,558 per year, which is slightly less than the national average collision damage waiver premium of $1,674 per year.
However, auto insurance companies base their rates on numerous factors. The price may vary depending on your individual circumstances, such as Your claims history, license plate number and the types of coverage you want to include in your policy are above or below these averages.
Watch this video for more details
Mercury Insurance Login
- Go to the homepage www. mercuryinsurance com
- Click the “Login” button at the top of this page.
- Hover over the “My Account” link on the main menu.
- Choose on the “Log in to your account” link.
- On the secure login page, enter your email address and password. Click the “Sign Up” link at the bottom of the form.
If you have no online account, you need to register one to use this service. Keep following next part below.
Read more related to Mercury: Mercury Credit Card Login
Sign Up For Mercury Insurance Online
- Click on the “Register” link on the homepage. You will be redirected to the customer registration.
- The registration process takes three steps. In the first section, enter your car insurance number, first name, last name and date of birth. Fill out the Captcha and then click on the “Next” button.
- Enter all the required information to complete the account setup.
How To Recover A Forgotten Password
Step 1: Follow step 3 in the insurance login area above to visit the company’s customer portal login page.
Step 2: Click on “Forgot your password?”. Link above the Sign In tab.
Step 3: Paste your email address into the given fields and click on the “Send” button.
Step 4: To reset your password, complete the remaining process and follow the on-screen instructions.
Mercury Insurance Online Account Benefits
- You can pay your bills easily and securely.
- You can easily monitor all information related to receivables and payments.
- Users can use their online account to print an ID card and check policy details.
- Policyholders can also request any changes they wish to make to the policy.
Mercury Insurance Agent Login Mobile
- Open the app on your phone
- Click on the “Manage My Account” button
- Enter your email address and password and then click on the “Sign In” button.
Mercury Insurance Payment Login For An Insurance Policy
Mercury car insurance Payment and others- Access your insurance account online using the steps outlined above. After logging in you can make payment securely. You can also make a one-time payment through the company’s online customer portal.
By Phone – Call 800.503.3724 to connect with the company’s billing agent and complete the payment.
About MoneyGram – Visit your nearest MoneyGram store to pay with cash.
By Mail – Make a check or money order payable to Mercury Casualty Company, include the policy number with the payment, and mail to the address below.
Mercury Insurance Group
PO Box – 11991
Santa Ana, CA 92711
How To Make A Claim
There are several ways to report damage. Either log into your account or use the link available on the online customer portal. You can also contact the representative of the company to get insurance at the phone number given at the end of the article.
You can file a claim at any time, seven days a week. To file a claim online, go to our claims portal or call us at (800) 503-3724.
Mercury Insurance Customer Service For Assistance
For insurance quotes – 866.810.3901
Customer Service – 800.03.3724
Get a quote for Auto, Home, Business, and more from Mercury Insurance today. Get a free insurance quote today to see how much you can save.