MUST Online Application System Admission 2023/2024 | Mbeya University
Through the MUST Online Application system (MUST OAS), the Mbeya University of Science and Technology is accepting applications for admission to both its undergraduate and graduate programs for the academic year 2023–2024. This post helps you gain information about your application to get a good preparation for your academic year.
Keep reading for more details!
The Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST admission 2023/2024
MUST stands for Mbeya University of Science and Technology which is a public university in Mbeya, southern Tanzania. Through its online admissions system, the Mbeya University of Science and Technology is accepting applications for admission to both its undergraduate and graduate programs for the academic year 2023–2024. (MUST OAS)
Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) Programmes Offered
Degrees Offered by the College of Engineering and Technology: Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Bachelor of Technology in Architecture
Degree Offered by the School of Business Studies: Bachelor of Business Administration
Ordinary Diploma Offered by the Institute of Science and Technology: Ordinary Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Architecture Ordinary Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Engineering.
This kind of degree also includes Ordinary Diploma in Highway Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Mining Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Computer Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Computer Science.
In addition, there are Ordinary Diploma in Information and Communication Technology, Ordinary Diploma in Laboratory Science and Technology, Ordinary Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Ordinary Diploma in Business Administration. To know more, access SUA Online Application in Tanzania and explore.
Important Aspects for successfully Mbeya University of Science and Technology Admission
For a seamless and error-free MUST Online application 2023/2024, take into account the following:
- Become familiar with the MUST Prospectus.
- Make a complete list of the programs and courses you plan to apply for.
- Make sure the email address you plan to use to register for an account on the MUST online application is current and functional.
- Make sure your phone number is up to date because it will be required for all future crucial alerts (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your 10,000/=Tshs ($10) for the MUST online application cost.
MUST application 2023
For the academic year 2023–2024, The Mbeya University of Science and Technology is currently accepting applications for admission to its undergraduate and graduate programs. It is advised that applicants adhere to the MUST application dates and deadlines listed below for successful applications.
MUST dates and deadline To Apply
Check the table below to become familiar with the MUST admission important dates for the current academic year.
|Event||Date and Deadline|
|Mini-application window open for graduates of previous years.||15th June 2023|
|The major admission window opens for the 2023/24 Admission Cycle.||15th July 2023|
|Deadline for the first round of applications||5th August 2023|
|Submission of students admitted in the first round.||16th -19th August 2023|
|Announcement of students admitted in the first round of applications.||22nd August 2023|
|The second round of applications.||24th August–6th September 2023|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the first round.||24th August–6th September, 2023|
|Submission of students admitted in the Second round.||13th -15th September, 2023|
|Announcement of students admitted in the second round of applications.||19th September, 2023|
|Third round of applications.||19th –25th September, 2023|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st and 2nd rounds.||29th September-1st October, 2023|
|Submission of students admitted in the 3rd round to TCU.||29th September-1st October, 2023|
|Announcement of applicants admitted in the third round of applications.||3rd October 2023|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds.||3rd – 24th October, 2023|
|Beginning of 2023/24 Academic year.||24th October 2023|
MUST application forms
The Mbeya University of Science and Technology uses specialized online application forms, which may be printed or submitted online, to process applications for admission to a variety of programs.
The Mbeya University of Science and Technology only accepts applications submitted online at this time. As a result, those applying for admission to the Mbeya University of Science and Technology must do so online via the MUST application system (MUST OAS)
The online application MUST 2023/24
One of the educational institutions in Tanzania that uses an online application system (OAS) to process applications for various courses and programs is Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST). More online application information is provided in UDSM Online Application, find more by clicking on this link!
An online program created for managing MUST admission-related procedures is called the Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST Online Admission System (Online applications). Student can quickly apply online for the courses of their choice by using this approach.
You will discover in full how to create an account, log in, and submit applications using the Mbeya University of Science and Technology Online Application System in the next section. Additionally, you’ll be able to comprehend how to pay the application expenses.
How to apply for MUST admission online (Via MUST OAS)
This article will walk you through the process of applying to the Mbeya University of Science and Technology’s undergraduate and graduate programs. To apply for admission, take the following actions:
Online Application System Login
- Go to the MUST Admission website at https://oas.must.ac.tz/OAS/index.php/login/
- Enter your Username and password
- Click on the “Login” button to access your account.
If you are finding an efficient login help, access UDOM SR2 Login and read carefully. It will help you a lot!
MUST Online Application Process
Applications must be submitted online through a portal by according to the procedures provided for doing so. After receiving a control number, payment may be made using mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, and Airtel Money) or straight into a MUST bank account.
- Click on the “Start Application” link in the login page
- Go to the MUST undergraduate or graduate area and carefully read the instructions that are provided.
- To complete your registration, enter the required information, including First name, Surname, Email Address, Mobile Telephone Number, O-Level index number
- A non-refundable application fee of 10,000/= TZS must be paid for a successful application.
- After paying the application cost, carefully selecting your courses, and submitting your finished application, the course selection feature will only be available for filling out.
- You must use the same name that is on the Form IV Certificate.
- The birthdate must match that on the birth certificate.
- The Form IV index Number and Form IV Certificate must match.
- Your application will be rejected if any of the aforementioned conditions are not met.
- Before submitting the form on the right side, make sure the Application Type and Entry Type are correct otherwise you won’t be able to start any fresh applications.
- You cannot alter the Form IV Index Number once it has been registered.
- In order to avoid a permanent deletion of your account, the application cost must be paid within four (4) days after the first day of filling out the application.
- Be sure to read the admissions requirements and access aris3.udsm.ac.tz login page before choosing/selecting programs.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the Vice Chancellor of Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) invites qualified applicants for admission into various Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, and Postgraduate programs. ou must carefully read and comprehend the program admission requirements before applying.
Applications must be submitted online through a portal according to the procedures provided for doing so. After receiving a control number, payment may be made using mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, and Airtel Money) or straight into a MUST bank account.
If you experience any technical issues while applying, please call our IT staff at +255 739349139, 0742017406, 0712164750, or +255 25 2957550. Please contact our Admission office at 0767349139, 0762681689, or 0739368432 with any questions on courses of study or clarification of Entry requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading the MUST Online Application post provided by PowerPACPlus. Hope you find this content informative and helpful for you to deal with your difficulties and problems. Leave your comments below to let us know your thoughts and discuss more with our readers.