My Ascension Employee Login provides you the easy and simple step by step instructions to access your Ascension employee account, even when you have forgotten your password. You can also find out the way to access Ascension Rx app and customer service contact information in this post. Let’s get started!
- MyAscension is an online site that My Ascension healthcare employee can use to obtain their W-2s, tax documents, and pay stubs.
- Ascension Rx provides a mobile application that you can use while on the go to make managing your meds as convenient as possible.
- The MyAscension Portal contact information is listed below, and using it may enable you to quickly find solutions to all of your issues.
What Is MyAscension Employee Portal?
MyAscension is an online site that My Ascension healthcare employee can use to obtain their W-2s, tax documents, and pay stubs. The technology needed for research, development, and testing is also available on My Ascension.
It gives a MyAscension employee of Ascension staff access to various internet services. Additionally, it contains details on the identity. Information about the company’s open positions, news & updates, Ascension benefits, etc. are also available on the MyAscension web platform.
Additionally, it provides access to learning resources pertaining to the services provided by Ascension Healthcare. As of 2019, Ascension was the second-largest Ascension virtual private healthcare system in the United States based on the number of hospitals.
It was founded as a nonprofit Catholic organization. With 165,000 employees, 151 hospitals, and $552.69 million in operating income on revenues of $22.63 billion, it was the largest Catholic health system in 2018. Anthony Tersigni served as the CEO of Ascension in 2018. Ascension will have 142,000 employees and 142 hospitals by the end of 2021.
Benefits Of MyAscension Employee Portal
Having a MyAscension Portal account online has a number of benefits. Following is a list of a few of those:
- MyAscension Employee have 24/7 access to their W-2s, pay stubs, and tax documents.
- They can see Ascension sales benchmarks and customer service metrics.
- Additionally, workers can modify their work schedules.
- Access to local Ascension Technologies service desk products during development, research, and testing.
- Tracking of employee absences and leave requests.
- Additionally, the employee has access to MyAscension employee portal updates, reports, and news.
Let’s talk about how to sign in to the MyAscension Portal at My.ascension.org once you have cleared the MyAscension Benefits.
My Ascension Employee Login
MyAscension portal Login requirements:
- Web address for the MyAscension employee Portal login.
- You must have a working User ID and Password for the MyAscension Portal.
- Internet Explorer
- A computer, laptop, phone, or tablet with dependable internet access.
- Go to the My Ascension employee portal login site at my.ascension.org
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to finish
Reset MyAscension Employee Portal Password
- Click on the “here” link in the right side of the login page MyAscension Employee Portal
- Enter your employee portal login user ID and the captcha text provided
- Click on the “Next” button
- Keep following the rest of instructions to finish your MyAscension employee portal password recovery
Access MyAscension Employee Account Via Mobile App
The MyAscension Mobile app offers access to the MyAscension Employee Portal as well. Ascension Rx provides a mobile application that you can use while on the go to make managing your meds as convenient as possible.
And here’s all you need to know if you need to bring a list of your medications to a doctor’s appointment. With the help of MyChart Online Care, we can be available to you and your family around-the-clock with emergency care that suits your schedule.
At home, at work, or while traveling, get the treatment you need online with two-factor authentication. With the use of a doctored video chat on your mobile device, you may receive 24/7 tailored assistance from Ascension Online Care.
The Ascension Rx app can be used for:
- View a list of all of your prescriptions, together with information like how many refills are left, prescription numbers, dosages, and expiration dates.
- Stock up on medications for you and your family and use the app to swiftly scan the label.
- Receive alerts when your recipe is ready.
- Transfer prescriptions to Ascension Rx from other pharmacies
- You may easily search for nearby Ascension Rx pharmacies and set your preferences.
- Make a schedule for taking your meds.
- Consult the medical professionals who will define
- Now is the time to download the Ascension Rx app so you can stay current on your meds wherever you are.
MyAscension Customer Service
The MyAscension Portal contact information is listed below, and using it may enable you to quickly find solutions to all of your issues. Without hesitating, let’s proceed and choose the method of contact.
- Phone Number: 314-733-8000
- Address: 4600 Edmundson Road, St. Louis, MO 63134
- Ascension Healthcare Official Website: www.ascension.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading the post provided by PowerPACPlus. Hope you find it informative and helpful for your login MyAscension employee portal situation. Please leave your comments below to discuss more with our readers and share with us your experience in applying the guide provided.