Accessing your account is made simple through the use of the myaum portal login at my.aum.edu. This student portal is an online service that allows for quick management and verification of information.
This article will explain how to go to your Auburn University at Montgomery, whether you are a new or returning learner or employee.
- my.aum.edu portal login to your student’s acc. To check your academic records, you can visit 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- When you connect to the portal, you will be prompted to create an identity profile.
- The portal contains the majority of your Auburn-related info.
- Logon to the Schedule Tools to check your schedule.
About Auburn University At Montgomery
Auburn University at Montgomery is a public university that was established in 1967. It has a total enrollment of 5,068 learners (2021-2022), an urban setting, and a campus size of 500 acres. The academic calendar is semester-based.
This school is ranked #67 in Regional Universities South in the Best Colleges 2022-2023 edition. It charges $357 per credit hour and $801 per credit hour for Undergraduate Resident and Undergraduate Nonresident respectively for 2023-2024 Tuition and Fees.
Myaum Portal Login To Your Aum Student Account
To manage your academic records, you can visit 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This education portal is safe, private, and simple for usage.
On The Website
Follow this portal login instructions below to go to your acc.
- Navigate to the home page at https://my.aum.edu.
- Fill in the blanks with your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Click the Login button.
Off-campus users, faculty and staff, can visit the portal. Online accessibility from off campus, you must sign in through the official web page. If you already have an acc that has been approved for off-campus connection, your username will be your Auburn ID number followed by your last name, with no spaces between them.
People also read >> Knet amazon login >> K12 OLS Student >> Gwynedd Mercy University
Via Mobile Apps
The My AUM app is available for iOS and Android devices. If you are logging in via this, please see the following:
- Check to see if the requirements
- Launch the application
- Find the Login or Sign-In button
- Tap the text box for identification
- Enter your identification info
- Enter your password here
- Tap Login or Sign Up
Reset Forgotten Password
Auburn University in Montgomery offers webmail service. Call the Help Desk and explain that you have forgotten your passcode and are unable to access it online. They will reset password for you. The system keeps track of your grades, schedule, and financial aid status, as well as current campus news and events.
Or your can reset it online as this instruction:
- At the sign-in screen, click Forgot Password link
- On the next page, enter your username
- Click Submit button
- Answer the secured question and click OK
Additional Information About My Aum Portal
- Balances for Academic Records
- Class schedules
- Grades for Financial Aid Status
- Library Materials
- Customized Announcements
- Registration Tools for Placement Test Results
- Parking Permits
- Transcripts, among other things
Why Should You Use?
Because the portal is a free service that allows learners, faculty, and staff to manage their personal info, registration updates, financial aid updates, and email addresses, and tips on how to stay productive while away from campus.
When you first go to the portal, you will be prompted to create an identity profile. This saves your Auburn ID number, Last Name, and Gender. This info will be for both on and off campus.
What Is Contained Within?
The portal contains the majority of your Auburn-related info. The tools can help you supervise your schedule and assist you with registration, email, department announcements, and news, and keeping up with what is going on around campus and more such as:
- Customize your schedule, schedule an appointment for spring class registration, and drop/add classes before the end of the fall semester.
- Check your enrollment status, financial aid status, and apply for a job or internship through the employment unit.
- Visit safety tips from various departments on campus, and upcoming events to support you plan your social calendar.
How Do I Maintain Myaum Account Active?
In order to maintain, please log into at least once a month, or as needed. This will keep your university acc in good standing. After three months of inactivity, it will be deactivated. If it becomes inactive, you must request that it be reactivated. If you are visiting for the first time, you will be prompted to create an identity profile. After you’ve created your profile, you can view and edit it. You can do the following:
- Cancel any pending on-campus reminders or appointments from your off-campus computer.
- Log in to the Schedule Tools to check your schedule. Before you can schedule classes or exams, you must logon with a valid Auburn ID number, and a valid Last Name and Gender.
- You cannot make any further changes until the registrar’s office confirms this info.
AUM Email Logon
This process is easy. The important thing is the right place you have to visit. Below is the guide for you.
- Go to the my.aum site or the Outlook Web App website (https://exchange.aum.edu/).
- Type in your user name and password.
- Click the Log in button.
What should I know?
You should know the information below:
- At the start of each semester, all new learners are given Outlook Web Access email accounts.
- It is the university’s primary mode of communication. Please check it on a regular basis.
- You can visit through the myaum page.
AUM Application Logon
After submitting your application, you can check your admission status by calling 334-244-3615 (for undergraduate admission) or 334-244-3623 (for graduate admission). Please enter your Login ID and PIN. The length of your ID can be up to nine alphanumeric characters.
Then you can go to your Admissions logon as follow steps:
- Visit the site AUM admissions
- Enter your ID and PIN
- Click Log-in button
Remember to create a new acc before logging in, click First Time User Account creation to do it. Watch below video for the step by step guide:
Below is the Frequently Asked Questions people also have, check to get more details! If you still have any inquiries, contact PowerPACPlus or leave your comments below.