With NDUS Blackboard Login Portal, Students can access the online learning management system of the college. In this post, we share how to sign in, reset password and download app.
- Blackboard Learn is the online platform and learning management system of the North Dakota University System.
- The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to log in.
- Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs.
About North Dakota University System | NDUS
The North Dakota University System is a unified system of higher education governed by the State Board of Higher Education. Established in 1990, the university system is headed by the chancellor. The NDUS staff supports the State Board of Higher Education’s mission to improve the quality of life for everyone served by the NDUS, as well as the economic and social vitality of North Dakota
What is NDUS Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is the online platform and learning management system of the North Dakota University System. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- Central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
NDUS Blackboard Login Instructions
Follow the procedures below to access the NDUS Blackboard Learn login page.
- To access NDUS blackboard, go to the website by clicking this link blackboard.ndus.edu
- Type username and password
- Click on “Log in” button to sign in to your account
Forgot NDUS Login Password
- Go to the website by the link above
- After tapping on “Forgot Password?” link, enter your username in the text box
- Click on “Search” button to regain your NDUS blackboard login password
Log into the NDUS Blackboard app
With the Blackboard Learn app, students can access grades, course content, and more right from their smartphones. To get started, go to the Google Play Store or Apple Store to download the Blackboard app.
Follow the procedures below to access the NDUSBlackboard app:
- Installing the app
- Tap the “Type your school name” text field and enter NDUS
- When the list of NDUS campuses appears, tap North Dakota University System
- Tap Log in to the web
- On the next page, tap Click here to sign in
- Enter your NDUS credentials and tap Login
Student Services & Support
The NDUS Student Loan Service Center provides loan service for institutional loans issued by the eleven state colleges and universities in the North Dakota University System. This includes monitoring, reporting and collecting loans in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations.
North Dakota University System
10th Floor, State Capitol
600 East Boulevard Ave, Dept. 215
Bismarck, ND 58505-0230
North Dakota University System Help Desk