NIT Online Application for admission is now Open for Tanzanian and International applicants who desire to pursue their studies for the 2024/2025 academic year to submit their application for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. This post contains all you need for good preparation.
Keep reading for more details!
- You will discover in full how to create an account, log in, and submit applications on the National Institute of Transport Online Application System in the next section.
- Before choosing/selecting programs, be careful to read the admission requirements.
- For admission to a variety of programs for the academic year 2023–2024, the Rector National Institute of Transport (NIT) invites suitable applicants.
The National Institute of Transport (NIT) is a public higher education institution that is situated about a kilometer off the Morogoro Road, west of Dar es Salaam City where you can use UDSM Online Application knowledge to apply for your academic year efficiently, along Mabibo Road in the Ubungo Light Industrial sector.
NIT was founded in 1975 as the National Transport Corporation’s training division (NTC) and was given the task of enhancing the human resource capacities of transport employees and middle-level managers at NTC subsidiary firms.
Regional Transport Companies (RETCOs), Usafiri Dar-as-Salaam Limited (UDA), National Bus Services Limited (KAMATA), and others were among these subsidiary businesses. If you desire to become this institue’s student, please scroll down and find the way to do it!
The National Institute of Transport NIT admission 2024/2025
The National Institute of Transport is going to accept applications through the online admission system (NIT OAS) for admission to its undergraduate and graduate programs for the academic year 2024–2025.
Important Aspects for successfully National Institute of Transport Online Application Admission
For a seamless and error-free NIT Online application 2024/2025, take into account the following:
- Become familiar with the NIT Prospectus.
- Make a complete list of the programs and courses you plan to apply for.
- Make sure the email address you plan to use to register for an account on the online application is current and functional.
- Make sure your phone number is up to date because it will be required for all future crucial alerts (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Get ready to pay the 10,000/=Tshs online application fee.
NIT Application Dates And Deadlines 2024
For the academic year 2024–2025, The National Institute of Transport has finished accepted applications for admission to its doctoral and undergraduate programs. It is advised that applicants adhere to the NIT application dates and deadlines listed below to prepare for successful applications in the next academic year 2024-2025.
|Event||Date & Deadline|
|Mini-application window open for graduates of previous years.||15th June 2024|
|The major admission window opens for the 2023/24 Admission Cycle.||15th July 2024|
|Deadline for the first round of applications||5th August 2024|
|Submission of students admitted in the first round.||16th -19th August 2024|
|Announcement of students admitted in the first round of applications.||22nd August 2024|
|The second round of applications.||24th August–6th September 2024|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the first round.||24th August–6th September, 2024|
|Submission of students admitted in the Second round.||13th -15th September, 2024|
|Announcement of students admitted in the second round of applications.||19th September, 2024|
|Third round of applications.||19th –25th September, 2024|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st and 2nd rounds.||29th September-1st October, 2024|
|Submission of students admitted in the 3rd round to TCU.||29th September-1st October, 2024|
|Announcement of applicants admitted in the third round of applications.||3rd October 2024|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds.||3rd – 24th October, 2024|
|Beginning of 2024/25 Academic year.||24th October 2024|
NIT application forms
Applicants to the National Institute of Transport’s various programs typically fill out unique application forms, which can be submitted online or in hard copy as NIT application forms (printed application form format).
The National Institute of Transport only accepts online application forms at this time. In order to be considered for admission to the National Institute of Transport, applicants must use the NIT online application system (NIT OAS)
The NIT online application 2024/25
The National Institute of Transport (NIT) is one of the educational institutions in Tanzania that processes applications for a variety of courses and programs using an online application system (OAS). Other information you may need is provided in SUA Online Application in Tanzania, just click and enjoy!
An online program created to administer NIT admission-related activities is called the National Institute of Transport NIT admission Online Admission System (Online applications). Students can quickly apply online for the courses of their choice by using this approach.
You will discover in full how to create an account, log in, and submit applications on the National Institute of Transport Online Application System in the next section. Additionally, you’ll be able to comprehend how to pay the application expenses.
How to apply for NIT admission online (Via NIT OAS)
To apply For NIT Admission Online, please read and follow carefully the simple steps below:
Online Application Login
- Go to the Online Application System (OAS) at https://oas.nit.ac.tz/index.php/login/
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the “Login” button to finish
NIT Online Admission Procedure To Apply
- To submit an online application, candidates should go to the NIT website at www.nit.ac.tz.
- For the programs they apply for, applicants should read and comprehend the rules and admission requirements.
- Candidates should make sure they have sufficient knowledge of their desired programs, taking into mind the competition and subject passes in their application. four or six exams, depending on your career goals.
- Before submitting their application for admission to the Institute, candidates with foreign degrees should have their degrees recognized and equivalent by the relevant regulatory organizations.
How To Apply Online Admission Step By Step?
- To apply, follow the step by step guide provided below:
- Click on the “Start Application” link in the login page
- Select your program type
- Enter required details and finish
- Your name has to match what is on the Form IV Certificate.
- Date of Birth Must Match Birth Certificate Date
- The Form IV Index Number must match the Form IV Certificate.
- Your application will be rejected if you do any of the aforementioned without exception.
- Before submitting the form on the right side, be sure the Application Type and Entry Type are accurate because failing to do so would prevent you from beginning a new application.
- You won’t be able to update your Form IV Index Number after it has been registered.
- Application fees must be paid within four (4) days of submitting an application, otherwise your account will be permanently deleted.
- Before choosing/selecting programs, be careful to read the admission requirements.
For admission to a variety of programs for the academic year 2024–2025, the Rector National Institute of Transport (NIT) invites suitable applicants. The Programs Admission Requirements must be carefully studied and understood by applicants.
This portal is where applicants must apply online, and they must follow the guidelines to the letter. Payments may be made through mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, and Airtel Money) or by depositing funds directly into an NIT bank account after obtaining a control number.
Please call our IT staff at 0623918484, 0629226409, 0783203065, 0755885771, or 0656635699 if you experience any technical issues while completing your application. Please call our Admissions office at 0658858058/0755380075/0782422199/0762202215/0684757774 if you have any questions about the courses of study or the entry requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading till the end. Hope you find this post informative and helpful to deal with your application and prepare for your next academic year at NIT better. If you have more questions to ask, please leave them in the comment section below and discuss with PowerPACPlus’s readers.