NTB credit card login to enjoy eligible restaurant points equals, warehouse clubs and convenience checks balance transfers from unauthorized/fraudulent transactions.
About NTB credit card
NTB credit card offers the ability to maintain your car and increase your non-eligible purchases power with financing and discounts and are issued by Citibank and. NBT cards are associated with low credit score standards and no introductory 699.00 rates.
The average annual interest introductory apr rates is 29.24% with APR for this cash advance is N/A, average APR on purchases in full within 6 months and paid in full within 12 months
National Tire & Battery is America’s top supplier of automotive products they manufacture and market, demonstrating the safety and functioning of thousands of vehicles while also keeping thousands of drivers on the road.
- Industry: Automotive Services
- Established: 1997 by the merger of National Tire Warehouse with Tire America
- Website: www.ntb.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin
- Customer service phone number: (800) 741-7261 or (866) 649-8473
Benefits of Tire Kingdom credit card
The NTB cc has many features, including fraud liability.
- You do not have to pay the Cash Advance Fee
- No annual fee
- You can get easy first financing options with low interest
- You can use NTB credit card account not only at NTB and Merchant. It can also be used for Exxon and Mobil Gas Stations
- On purchases of $699 or more, you pay no interest if paid in full 29.24
- 0% APR for new cardholders
- As an NTB card holder, you’ll enjoy many perks and benefits that can save you money on your car care needs. For example, you’ll get 10% off your first repair or service and $15 off your oil change on your anniversary. In addition, you can get free good repair nationwide sears base points and grocery gas.
- New cardholders can take advantage of a $30 oil change discount. So whether you’re due for routine maintenance or more important repairs, your NTB credit card can save you money
Note: If you don’t pay on time, you’ll be charged an APR on your purchase that can vary as high as 28.49%
NTB Tire Kingdom Credit Card Login
If you already have an NTB card account, you can log in to your account and manage back of your card. The NTB credit login steps are as follows:
- Go to officical website sign in
- Enter your User ID and Password in the request box
- Choose “Sign on” to complete the process
Register Online Account
After enroll for the NTB card bank, you can check the status of your application. Therefore, you can check the status of your current credit card application by contacting customer service.
- Enter this URL into your device’s browser
- Now, provide the required info: card number, name, primary cardholder’s SSN, phone number
- The system will verify your phone number by text message or call
- Check the “I agree to receive telephone call” checkbox and click on “Send Code” to Citi bank’s online to identify your identity
- Then, create your Username and Password and keep in mind to confirm it depend on terms and conditions
Retrieve User ID
If you forgot your user ID, follow these instructions to recover:
- Click on box as picture to proceed
- Enter the necessary information you need to write
- Record your user ID when you receive it through email address provided
In case you forgot your NTB Card website account password, follow these steps:
- On the login page, select “Reset Password“.
- Enter required data such as Name, Card Number, Security Card and last 4 digits of SSN
- A new password will be sent to you a few minutes later
NTB Credit Card bill payment
Bill online payment options for people when you log in to your battery credit card account online on the web browser. Once logged in, you can pay your credit card bill here.
To transfer money from a savings or checking account NTB account number, you can go to any Citi bank location in the US, or you can make a payment with services provided by the bank.
Click the “login button below to log in, register, read your monthly billing statement or manage your account online bill mail your payment at least 5 minutes.
By phone ntb payment is received
Payment is received via line of credit is 1-888-867-5658, please dial this number phone to support more.
NTB® Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
PO Box 70602
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0602
Via Mobile App
- Open the NTB application and tap on the menu icon
- Select the section Manage at Citibank on screen
- Fille in detail the amount and the date on which you wish to pay
- Click on “Submit Payment” and you’re done
How to avoid late fees?
If you’re like most people, you probably have a credit card or two that you use for everyday purchases. And, if you’re like most people, you can sometimes forget to pay on time. If this happens, your credit card issuer may charge you a late fee.
The only way to avoid late fees (up to $40) is to pay the minimum monthly amount so you don’t get busy at the end of the introductory period. If you don’t track late payments, you’ll end up with a fine.
Set up automatic
This way, even if you forget to pay, you will automatically payment is received on time. You can usually do this online through your online bill payment of retailer.
Another way to avoid late fees is to keep an eye on your due dates. Make sure you know when your bill is due each month and pay it by that date. If you don’t remember when your bill is due, you can always call your credit card issuer or check their website to find out.