Oak valley bank login is really convenient for card members because you can connect your account to check and do any processes on a browser or mobile app. Keep reading this article to know how to login and other necessary information.
Oak Valley Community Bank
In the constantly changing business world, it is important that local companies build partnerships with other companies that understand their needs and offer products and services that help them to succeed.
The OAK Valley Bancorp invites all members of the Building Industry Association of the Greater Valley to use the special membership advantages described below.
Switch to Oak Valley bank and experience business banking as it should be – a perfect mix of old -fashioned personal service and modern technology to meet all your needs. Come back to Oak Valley and let us make your banking into our business. We look forward to operating you.
For Your Business
- Business loans and SBA programs available
- Free online banking and Bill Pay
- $ 100 credit for business check orders per year
- Free 3 × 5 lock compartment or credit of $ 45 for a larger locker (active checking account required)
- Remote Deposit Capture – $ 100 in the setup fee
- Business Edition Visa – no annual fee1
- Dealer services
For Your Personal Accounts
- Free online banking and Bill Pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free first order from Banklogo checks (or credit of $ 8 for other styles)
- Locker – credit of $ 45 on the rental fee for the first year2
- Maximum Rewards Visa – no annual fee1
- Home Equity credit lines-annual fee issued in the first year
- Discounted sentences for car loans with automatic payment of an OVCB/ESCB current account
- Reimbursement of ATM fees “other banks” up to $ 5 per account: (1) Subject to the credit permit; (2) OVCB Auto-Pay required. Depending on availability; (3) Restrictions apply. See branch for details.
Oak Valley Bank Login
Oak Valley Community Bank offers an easy-to-use online banking platform designed to help customers easily meet their financial needs without having to visit the bank. The service is free, easy to use, reliable, effective and available anytime, anywhere. The following instructions will help you register, login and reset your forgotten password
Online banking users can carry out the following steps:
Step 1: Access To Login Portal
Open the login website of this bank via ovcb.com. Then you will see the “Online Banking Login” box on the left column.
Step 2: Fill The Required Information
Enter your user ID and then click on Go. Click on “Continue with security code” to continue
Step 3: Code Verification
Select how can login to your account.
Reset Forgotten Password
The OAK Valley Community Bank has introduced new world technology and does not save any passwords in its bank’s online system database. Instead, they usually use a one -time security code to register.
Every time you try to register with your account, you will receive a security code that you can use as a password. Call the customer service team under 866-844-7500 to receive support.
You also can recover your password via online banking, simply follow these steps
- On the login box, click on the bank’s homepage for forgotten user ID
- Enter your email address and SSN/TIN and click on “Send”.
- If your data matches, you will receive your user name by email.
Register An Account
If you have a giro or savings account with the bank and are not yet registered with online banking, note the instructions below for registration:
- On the login page, click “Enroll in Online Banking” link
- Confirm your identity by filling out the fields and selecting the account type and then click on registration
- Your information will be checked and can then continue with the registration to create registration data.
Manage OAK Valley Community Bank Online Account
The OAK Valley Community Bank online banking users are allowed:
- Pay invoices and loans online
- Check accounting stands
- See transaction course of the account
- Access to electronic bank statements
- Cancel payments
- Look at checks
Oak Valley Bank Routing Number
While your account number remains the same, the bank routing number for Oak Valley Community Bank has changed. 121142119 is our bank routing number.
Suggesting reading on truist routing number
Oak Valley Community Bank Customer Service
Before enrolling in Oak Valley Community Bank’s Online Banking and Bill Pay services, click here to see what types of transactions and money management tools will be available to you.
- Oak Valley Community Bank – Customer Service: 866-844-7500
- 24 Hour ATM/Debit Card Service Center: 1-866-844-7500
- Online Banking Support : 1-866-844-7500 (Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00)
Oak Valley Community Bank Locations
241 West Main Street Turlock, CA 95380. Phone: (209) 633-2850. Fax: (209) 633-2851. Lobby: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm. Drive-Up: Mon-Fri:8:30am-5pm
Oak Valley & Eastern Sierra Community Bank – Headquarters
Oakdale Headquarters. P.O. Box 98. Oakdale, CA 95361. Phone: (209) 848-BANK Fax: (209) 848-1929. Oakdale Headquarters Map
Sacramento Capitol Mall Branch
Sacramento Capitol Mall Branch. 455 Capitol Mall, Suite 115. Sacramento, CA 95814. Phone: (916) 260-5800. Fax: (916) 260-5801. Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm
Oak Valley Community Bank Modesto Stockton Branches
2935 W. March Lane Stockton, CA 95219. Phone: (209) 320-7850. Fax: (209) 320-7872. Lobby: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm. Drive-Up: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5pm
Oak Valley Community Bank Atm Withdrawal Limit
You can take out a maximum of $300.00 in cash per day (provided there are sufficient funds in your account).
Ovcb Mobile Login
An all-in-one banking solution for your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Now offering Express Deposit! View your account balances, deposit checks, pay bills, and do a variety of other things.
First of all you should download the OVCB app on your mobile device by clicking below links
- After finishing downloading the mobile app, simple open it in your phone
- Enter your user ID
- Click “Go” button to continue