Ollo credit card login use username and password (note uppercase and lowercase). Access to Ollo can: pay credit card bills, check account balances and perform other transactions. Refer to the following article on powerpacplus.org login instructions:
What is an Ollo credit card?
Ollo is a credit card technology company that offers two types of products to its customers:
- Olu Platinum MasterCard
- Olu Rewards MasterCard
Ollo does not issue any credit cards instead, it has a partnership with the Bank of Missouri, which issues credit cards through a license from MasterCard.
Ollo Card Service is a service provider that takes care of the entire registration process and other services related to Ollo Credit Card with outstanding features as below:
- MasterCard for a very low annual fee
- No hidden fees even for credit cards
- Get free FICO credit score
- Get the benefits of increasing your credit limit automatically
- Get 1% cash back on all purchases with Ollo Rewards MasterCard
- Access to 24/7 customer service using both cards
- Enjoy a fraud-free feature available to all customers
- There are no fees to exceed the limit
- There is no penalty for returned payment
- There are no fees for foreign transactions.
The Ollo Platinum Mastercard does not charge any annual fees, but if you want to earn 2% cashback interest on everyday use items, you can sign up for Ollo Rewards.
How to login Ollo credit card?
To access all Ollo features, you must be signed in to your online account. There are two ways to log in to Ollo credit card:
- Login via online website
- Login to Ollo via mobile app
Login Ollo credit card from website
Step 1: Access to Ollo Website https://www.ollocard.com/
Step 2: An interface will appear to help you log in to your account, fill in the correct Username and Password as required.
Step 3: After filling in all the login information required by the website, select “Sign in” to complete the login to your Ollo account.
Note: If the Ollo homepage shows a 403 inaccessible error, use this link: https://secure.ollocard.com/core/LogOnregister/Logon
Log in to Ollo with the mobile app
Mobile apps are also available for Android and iOS platforms. All customers can download the mobile application and benefit from a secure and seamless experience through the mobile application.
Step 1: Open the Ollo Card app on your smartphone
Step 2: Enter your username and password as required by the app
Step 3: Click the Login button to access your account
Note: Once logged in, you can implement additional security features such as face unlock or fingerprint unlock.
How to reset forgotten Ollo account password?
If you can’t log in to your account due to an incorrect password issue, you can reset your password online using your phone or laptop in the following way:
Step 1: Open forgotten Ollo’s login page
Step 2: Click “Forgot Password or Unlock Account”
Step 3: An instruction form appears to help you recover your password consisting of the last 6 digits of your account number and username.
Step 4: Click the “Next” button and complete the next process and create a new password for your online account.
How to create Ollo credit card account?
If you have a credit card, you can create an online account to manage the various services related to your credit card. Therefore, you will have to register yourself on the official website.
There are several benefits to an online Ollo account:
- Get access to your account summary, balance and available limit.
- Pay your credit card bills easily online and sign up for automatic payments.
- Sign up for the paperless system and receive your monthly account statement in your email.
The process to register for Ollo credit card account is as follows:
- Open the official website or mobile app and click the Sign In
- Click the Enroll Here link at the bottom of the login form.
- You will see an online application form on the next page (as shown below).
- Enter personal and card-related information in this form and click the “Next” button.
You will have to complete all five steps mentioned below:
- Your information
- Your terms
- Your Ollo
- Your settings
- You’re in
Your registration process will be complete after you complete all five steps. You will also have to create your own username and password during registration, which will be used for future login purposes.
How to activate a new Ollo Credit Card by the mobile app?
Once you receive your Ollo credit card, you will have to activate it if you want to make any transactions. The activation process can be completed online with the help of the steps below.
Step 1: Open the app on your phone
Step 2: On the card activation form, enter your last name, date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), Ollo card number, and card expiration date.
Step 3: Then click on the Next button. If all the information provided is correct, your credit card will be activated and you can start using it for any transaction.
Instructions to pay bill online with Ollo credit card
- Sign in to your Ollo credit card online account.
- From the dashboard, find the Payment option
- After entering the amount to be paid and selecting the “Pay” button, you will receive a mail notification of the amount paid.
Note: It is best to add funds from an existing account with the appropriate routing and account number instead of a debit or credit card.
Ollo Credit Card Customer Service
Ollo customer care support center phone number
- 24/7 support service
- Hotline: 1-877-494-0020
- Support outside of the US is available at 1-516-224-5600.
- Send mail to: P.O. Box 9222 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222
Ollo credit card customer support links
|Username and password recovery page||https://secure.ollocard.com/Core/Forgot/Password|
|Account registration page||https://secure.ollocard.com/Enroll/Enroll|
|Registered card activation page||https://secure.ollocard.com/Activate/Activate|