PayPal prepaid Mastercard login And Mobile App
The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard login portal is a great way to manage your money. With this card, you can view transaction fees, make payments and even apply for a loan if needed through the website or the app. Let’s learn about how to log in, recover a forgotten password and get the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard in this post!
Follow http://powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
- The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard portal is a great way to manage your finances
- You can use the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard to eat, drink and shop everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted
- You can find the way to log in, recover your password, activate your card or even order online a card in this article
- To get a personalized card, you need to activate the card and verify your identity
- You can make transfers from your PayPal account to your PayPal prepaid card account
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company that operates an online payment system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and warrants
The company operates as a payment processor for online sellers, auction sites and many other commercial users, for which it charges fees
Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal went public through an IPO in 2002. It became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay later that year, worth $1.5 billion. In 2015, eBay sold PayPal to its shareholders and PayPal became an independent company again
The company was ranked 143rd on the 2022 Fortune 500 of America’s largest corporations by revenue
About PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
The Bancorp Bank, a member of the FDIC, issues the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard under license from Mastercard International Incorporate
The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard is a great way to manage your money anytime anywhere with the added convenience of being able to shop online or purchase gift cards
This is a card that you can link directly to your PayPal account to make purchases, make deposits and withdraw cash from any ATM. You can use this card like any other debit or credit card but without the need for a bank account or credit check
The balance of your funds will be kept in one place and you won’t have to worry about time – consuming deposits or fees associated with traditional banking services. You can also deposit cash at many locations and even receive direct deposits directly into your PayPal account
Instruction for PayPal prepaid Mastercard login
There are certain requirements you must have to access this portal:
- The official website address
- Valid information account
- A PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a stable internet connection
There are two ways to sign in your card:
How to log in to your Prepaid card account on the website?
After preparing all the below info, now you can easily to get access your card by following the steps below:
- Go to the official PayPal Prepaid card homepage
- Find and choose the “Log in” option which is located on the top right of your screen
- Next, fill in your email or phone number and password to verify your credentials
- After that, just need to click on the “Log in” button
How to sign in to your account on the PayPal Prepaid mobile app?
Besides, you can also log in to your Paypal via mobile device. The PayPal App lets you manage every aspect of your account whenever you need. That means it’s easy to do things like:
- Transfer funds instantly from your PayPal account to your PayPal prepaid card account
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Find free charging locations
- Get paid and transfer money
- Load checks directly into your account – it’s as easy as taking a picture
- It’s secure, fast and free
Download the app on Google Play and App Store. Here are the steps you need to do:
- Open the app on your devices, both IOS and Android are available
- Enter your credentials including your Username and Password
- Click on the “Sign in” button and enjoy the feature of your card
How to set up a PayPal Prepaid login online account?
In order to access exclusive rewards, cash back, manage money, discover crypto and more, you must register an online account first. Follow this instruction to be easier and quicker to do that:
- Go to the registration page
- Now, on the new page, you need to choose whether you want to register for a personal or business and select the “Get started” button
- Next, choose your country/ region
- After that provide your phone number and click “Next”
- You will receive a message, open it and follow the system instruction
If you have not had a card yet, you can order online:
- On the sign-in page, you will see the “Oder your card” option in the left corner, click it
- Provide your personal information, such as your name, address, zip code, email, etc
- Next, select which of the following payments would you like to receive by direct deposit
- Choose a PayPal prepaid card model from the list.
- After entering all the required details, select the Order Card option
Note: Cardholders can use the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard ® to eat, drink and shop everywhere debit Mastercard is accepted. Order online and once your information has been verified, you will receive your card in the mail within 7 to 10 business days. Subject to activation and identity verifications.
How to reset your account password?
If you have forgotten or lost your password, you must reset it. You can by following the simple instruction below:
- Visit this link www.paypal.com/signin
- Fill in your email address or registered phone number in the fields provided
- After that, you just need to click on the “Next” button to start the process
- On the new page, under the sign-in section, click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Provide your valid email address or username in the given field and click on the Next option
- Next, follow the instructions to reset your login password
How to activate your card?
If you are the card issuer, below is what should you do:
- On the login page, select “Active your card account“
- Next, Fill in your card number and security number in the fields provided
- After that, select the Continue option for the next steps
- Finally, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions
Note: You can also activate the card over the phone using the automated phone system: (866) 753-6440
If you are experiencing difficulties with your PayPal card or you have questions and need assistance, please send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org