Peoples Bank Online Banking Login Checking Account & Customer service
Peoples Bank Online Banking login account provides financial products and services to personal & businesses. In this post, Powerpacplus will share with you how to access, download app, reset password, contact customer service & make payment for loan.
About peoples bank
Founded in 1905, headquartered in Scranton, Pennsylvania, Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company is one of the largest community banks in Eastern Pennsylvania, with a footprint that extends from Binghamton, New York down through the Endless Mountains to the Greater Scranton Area, the Poconos, Lehigh Valley, Greater Delaware Valley, Pittsburgh County of Pennsylvania to Piscataway, New Jersey.
See more: Capital one spark login, Capital one venture login
Access to peoples bank online banking
- Go to the website to access your account by this link: psbt.com
- Enter your information: login ID & password. You can also click on “remember me” if you want to save account on your computer
- After that, tap on “Log in” to use your account
Peoples Security Bank app
Follow the instruction below to download this app
- Download this app on App Store or Google Play
- Enter your login ID and password
- Click “Log in” to access.
Register PSBT Online Banking login account
- Go to the homepage then click on “Enroll”
- To complete online banking enrollment, you need to fill in your information correctly, including:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Requested login
- Social security number
- Click on “Continue” button and follow the instructions to create an account.
Forgot login ID
- Visit the web then tap on “Forgot login ID”
- Fill in your login ID to reset your login ID
- Click on “Submit” to take your login ID back
forgot password of peoples security bank & trust
- Go to the website and tap on “Forgot your password” button. You will navigate to a new page to regain your password
- Enter your username
- Then tap on “Submit”
Personal checking account
A personal checking account that offers many benefits and free services to make your banking experience easy and straightforward.
- No minimum balance
- No fee per check & unlimited check writing
- Free debit card
- Free Electronic statements, online banking & bill payment
- Free online interbank transfers, phone banking & mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Take full control of your debit cards with MyCardRules TM
Note: A minimum initial deposit of $25 is required to open this account.
Peoples Security Bank & Trust customers now have the option to pay their loans using a secure payment portal. Make a one-time payment or create an account to set up recurring payments, save your payment information, and view payment history.
Note: Contact your local branch to apply or for more information about bill pay.
See more: Ent credit union login, Betterment login
Peoples Security Bank and Trust routing number
A routing number is a nine-digit code used in the United States to identify the financial institution. Routing numbers are used by Federal Reserve Banks to process Fedwire money transfers and ACH (Automated Clearing House) direct deposits, bill payments, and other automated transfers. You will find the route number on your check.
The routing number of PSBT online banking is 031312877
Peoples Security Bank locations
Peoples Security Bank & Trust currently operates with 25 branches in 2 states. Most of the bank’s branches are located in Pennsylvania and New York. As of today, PSBT is the 309th largest bank in the United States by the number of branches and is the 30th largest bank in Pennsylvania with 24 branches; 185th in New York with 1 branch.
Note: You can also watch some locations at the homepage
Peoples Bank customer service
150 North Washington Avenue
Scranton, PA 18503
Customer Support Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 9:00pm
8:00am – 5:00pm