Petal Card Login Account, Payment, Application & Customer Service
Petal Card Login is designed to make payments for eligible purchases simple, safe, and secure. The Petal Visa Card is a 2 Visa Credit and 2 Credit Card that offers no annual fee and no pre-approval process. If you are looking for a Visa® Credit Card or Visa Credit Card with no annual fee and select merchants, then the Petal is perfect for you.
- Petal Card Login is designed to make payments for eligible purchases simple, safe, and secure.
- The Petal Visa Card is a 2 Visa Credit and 2 Credit Card that offers no annual fee
- With the Petal application, you can apply for two Visa® Credit Cards – one debit card and one pre-approved credit card – without the hassle of a traditional credit check.
- Benefits of using a card online account
- If you want to use a check or money order but don’t want cash, you can send your payment to Petal Credit Cards.
Petal offers both a credit card and a debit card in one. You can easily review your pre-approval status and manage your card right from your smartphone or mobile device. Plus, there are no annual fees or foreign transaction fees on eligible purchases at select merchants. The Petal Visa Credit Card is issued by WebBank, Member FDIC, and is powered by Visa®. You’ll enjoy a higher credit limit with no security deposit required. Plus, you can use the mobile app to track spending and get real-time notifications about your account activity. So don’t wait – get started today with the Petal Visa Credit Card!
Instruction for logging Petal Card
- Start your web browser (Chrome or Safari) dashboard.petalcard.com on the laptop or computer.
- Then you need to navigate to Petalcard.com/login
- Enter your username and password there.
- Finally, tap Sign in to continue.
You need to follow these simple steps to reset your username or password.
- Visit the link attached above for the Petal credit card.
- Search for “Forgot your username or password?“. Shortcut.
- Verify your account.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYY format, and bank account number.
- Click the Next button”.
- You can easily retrieve your username or password.
- With the Petal app, you can apply for two Visa® Credit Cards – one debit card and one pre-approved credit card – without the hassle of a traditional credit check.
- You can review your card details from within the app, including fee details and eligible purchases. You will also be able to select specific merchants and gain access to special offers from your chosen card issuer.
- The mobile device also allows you to easily manage your credit limit and deposit, as well as get more information about the terms and conditions of your Visa Credit Card.
With all these features at your fingertips, it’s no wonder why so many people are choosing the Petal Card as their go-to financial solution.
You can find and download at Google Play or App Store
Benefits of using a card online account
- This card was issued by Web bank, a member of the FDIC.
- No deposit is required for this card.
- This card reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- You can get pre-approval in minutes without hurting your credit score.
- You get a credit limit of $300 to $10,000.
- You can earn 2% to 10% cash-back at selected retailers.
- You can get 1.5% cash-back on eligible purchases after making 12 on-time monthly payments.
- You can earn 1% cash back on eligible purchases.
- You pay an annual percentage rate of between 13.24% and 27.24%
- This card is a toll-free card. no late payment surcharge, no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee, etc.
Guide apply for Petal credit card
Eligibility before applying
- A petal credit online account is required.
- A valid phone number is required.
- You must be over 18 to use the Petal Credit App
- Good credit is required to obtain this credit card.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- A good record of paying bills on time.
Fees and charges
- Annual fee: 0
- Regular APR: 13.24% – 27.24% Variable APR
- Introductory APR: None
- Credit limit: $300 to $10,000 depending on credit rating.
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Penalty fee: none
- Up to $40 will be charged as a late payment fee.
- Redemption Fee: $29, if applicable.
You can easily apply online or in person at the store. Follow these simple steps to enroll successfully
- Open the Petal official website.
- Enter your last name and your personal ID code in the space provided.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- A new website will open where you need to fill out a form.
- Give precise details about your employment and financial situation.
- Review the charges for the credit card you want to use, and then.
- Anyone can make this application, but the decision depends on the applicant’s financial portfolio.
Ways to make a Payment
You must first set up an online approach and then sign up through the website and set up a payment account such as your savings or checking account.
- First, log into your Petal credit card account online or launch the Petal credit on your mobile device.
- Then select “Make Payment” from the main navigation menu.
- You must link an eligible checking or savings account from which you can make payments.
- From there, choose the “Add Bank Account” option and enter your account details.
- From there select a payment amount from the available options and pay the minimum amount due, the full balance of the invoice, the current balance of the invoice, or enter another amount of your choice.
- Then choose a payment date or simply tap “Pay Now” to send your payment at the earliest possible date.
- From among the bank accounts you have access to, pick a payment account.
- In order to confirm the specifics of your payment, click “Review & Verify.”
- You can set a payment date, amount, and payment account to use for each automatic payment by selecting the Repeat Payment option.
If you want to use a check or money order but don’t want cash, you can send your payment to Petal Credit Cards. Write your card number in the memo or note field of your money order or check so the company associates it with the correct account. Make sure you send it early enough so that it will reach its destination by the deadline.
PO Box 1150
New York, NY 10008-1150
You can make a Petal credit card payment over the phone from a checking or savings account, which requires a call to 1-855-697-3825 to reach cardholder services.
- The system will ask you to enter the last four digits of the card to pay for during the call and ask for the last four digits of your social number to verify that you are the correct cardholder.
- Then confirm the information, you will access an automated voice system that will tell you information about your account, e.g. B. the due date of your payment and the minimum payment.
In case of an emergency, you can contact the number 1-855-697-3825 for detailed instructions and support
Please send your feedback to the below address. We will try to respond as soon as possible
firstname.lastname@example.org or : email@example.com
PO Box 1150
New York, NY 10008-1150
E-mail document and others:
PO Box 105168
Atlanta, GA 30348-5168
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. EST – 10:00 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. EST – 6:00 p.m. EST
- Sunday: closed
Powerpacplus are willing to support and solve the problems for all of you anytime. We trust you may find this material to be useful. Let’s contact us to know more related information