Petco credit card login can be difficult for Petco shopper. But this is the first step that you need to take to be able to use the payment features and transactions, and join the Petco credit card rewards program.
This shouldn’t be difficult for you anymore because this Powerpacplus article is for you and it will answer your questions and fulfill your needs.
Things must know about the Petco creditcards and MasterCard
This credit card was designed by pet lovers for pet lovers, according to Comenity Capital Bank, which issued the Petco Pay card. The Petco Pay by Credit Cards was designed with this saying as a motto and inspiration. We recommend getting a credit card Petco if you are an animal lover and own one or more pets
You can manage your personal account, make the card online payments, place orders, and more after you sign in to your Petco credit card just like any other credit cards available. With the online service, you can easily and quickly manage your Petco credit card account and order and pay anytime, anywhere with just one device with an internet connection.
Benefits of the Petco Credit Card
Shop with your Petco Pay credit cards to enjoy all benefits including:
- 20% off your first purchase when you register and use Petco Pay credit cards at the time of account opening
- 2X Pals Rewards Points at Petco. Earn 2 Friend Points for every $1 you spend at Petco when using Petco Pay
- Special financing options are available
- Personalize your card by adding a photo of your pet – for free!
- When you shop with Petco Pay credit cards, we donate to save animal lives
- Extended buddy rewards and points credit for 1 year
- No annual fee
- Even if you have a poor credit score, you will be accepted
Versions of the Petco pay
Petco offers two creditcards, both issued by Comenity Bank. Neither has an annual fee, and both is rewards card:
- Petco Pay Credit Card: This card can be used only at Petco stores and is known as a “closed-loop” credit card.
- Petco Pay Mastercard Credit Card: This version can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Business cards that can be used more broadly are known as “open loop” cards.
To be eligible to apply for these cards, we must participate in the complimentary Petco Pals Rewards loyalty program. When we register on the site, we have to fill out a single application for both cards.
Petco credit card login on comeniny bank website and mobile app
Here’s the easiest, most efficient way we’ve found to access your Petco pay credit account online.
Login for Petco Card in website of Comenity credit union
The first way for you to log in to your Petco pay card account is through the Comenity website. Here are the detailed instructions
Step 1: Go to Petco Pay Comenity
Go to the Petco Pay Comenity website at “d.comenity.net/ac/petcopay/public/home”
Step 2: Enter your Information account
On the login page, enter your Petco account to login including:
Step 3: Done
Click the Sign-In button to finish. You have successfully logged into your Petco account.
Login to the Petco home page
Here are step-by-step instructions for using a cell phone or tablet to login to the credit cards Petco.
- Open the Petco login site at “petco.com/shop/LogonForm”
- Enter your email and password in the required field.
- Click on the “Sign-In” button.
Login to Petco credit card on the mobile app
To login on the Petco mobile app, you need to follow these steps
Step 1: Download the Petco Credit Cards mobile app.
Click on the link below to install the Petco mobile app for your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
Step 2: Open the Petco Mobile App.
You start the downloaded Petco credit card program. The login screen is displayed. You must enter your user ID and password. Then click Sign-In to access your Petco credit card account.
Recover username and password of Petco credit card
The following section will show you how to retrieve your username and password.
Step 1: Go to the reset page
On the login site, click the Forgot Username/Password button to go to the Reset page
Step 2: Enter the required information
Enter the required information to recover the login
- Account number or username
- Social security number
- Postal code
Step 3: Finished Recovery
Click the Find My Account button to finish. If the information you have entered is valid, you will be provided with a new username or password upon your request. Follow the rest of the prompts until you complete the verification process. You will then need to create a new password to login to your Petco credit card online account.
Make a payment on your Petco credit card
Comenity Bank, which is now Bread Financial, offered many ways to take credit cards Petco payment. Simply select the options below that are convenient for you to make your payment.
In order to pay credit cards Petco online, you must first register for online account access by following the step above. After registering your account, you can make a payment as follows:
- Login to your Petco credit card account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and sort code ready.
- Follow the instructions to submit the payment.
Payment through EasyPay
Go to “d.comenity.net/easypay/petcopay/welcome” and enter the information below.
- Credit account number
- Zip code or zip code
- Identification type
- Click Find My Account
Pay by Mail
- Mail a US dollar check, money order, or cashier’s check to the name and address on your billing statement. Don’t send cash.
- Enclose your Petco pay slip with your payment. Don’t pin the payment to the stub or send additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you do not have your payment slip, please provide your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity credits your account with the payment.
The Petco credit card accepts payments to the following address:
PO Box PO Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
Pay by Phone
To make your Petco credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number on the back of your card or call 1-855-266-0558
Petco credit card customer service
Can’t find what you’re looking for on this blog? If you need further assistance, contact Petco Credit Card Customer Service.
Customer service: 1-855-810-2546
Customer Service Hours
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST.
- Closed on Sundays The opening hours of the
- Live customer service may vary on public holidays.
Customer care address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, Ohio 43218-3003