PHSC Canvas Login is an online course management system that provides students with an easy way to access the college’s resources. Students can easily access their classes and educational materials from anywhere with an internet connection.
- This LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables faculty to own web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
- The platform delivers content to students in one central location, allowing for easy access for students and faculty members.
- Instruction for PHSC Canvas Login Online Account
- Way to reset the Forgotten Password
- Course Management System on Canvas Mobile App
About Pasco-Hernando State College
Pasco-Hernando State College is the Learning Management System (LMS) for teaching and learning. This LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables faculty to own web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Instructors can get this service to design fully functional program environments for their participants. Students can access materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in a course gradebook.
The benefit of using the canvas portal
Canvas can be beneficial for both students and faculty members. The platform delivers content to students in one central location, allowing for easy access for students and faculty members.
They can submit assignments electronically and work with various built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, they can also rate their classmates and judge for themselves whether projects are designed for such an evaluation.
- Central location of the course materials
- Central place for communication with students
- Electronic notebook
- Integrated web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer attribution
- Manage active logins
Instruction for PHSC Canvas Login Online Account
What do you need before accessing?
- Visit the Pirate Portal website where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Ensure that your computer or device is compatible with the requirements of Canvas.
- This includes having an updated operating system and web browser, as well as having the latest version of Java installed on your device.
- Canvas is only available for those who are currently enrolled in classes at the university.
- Non-enrolled individuals will not have access to the platform.
- Go to the Canvas Website https://phsc.instructure.com/login/ldap
- Click the Employee button if you are a Faculty or Staff member. If you are a student, click the Student button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the login button to access your canvas dashboard
- Select the button in the top right corner of the screen
- Start exploring the content through the menu bar on the left side of your screen
Way to reset the Forgotten Password
If you forgot or lost your password, follow the procedures below to reset your password:
- Go to the link attached above and follow the guides from the instructor
- Enter your login ID and provide an email for recovering
- Click “Request Password” to reset your password
Course Management System on Canvas Mobile App
With the Canvas app, students can access grades, course content, and more from their smartphones.
With the Canvas app, teachers can create courses and syllabuses, post grades, and more from their smartphones.
Step by step to sign in on the Application
- Install the app
- Tap the Find My School button.
- On the next page, enter the name of your school
- When the list of campuses appears, tap PHSC
- Enter your credentials and tap Sign In
- Click on the login button to access your canvas dashboard.
10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
If you are in a rush to contact us, please call 727-847-2727. We are available to assist you at any time.
Powerpacplus is thrilled to be with you all. We are always striving to improve so that we can provide you with the best possible experience.