PINK Comenity Credit Card Login Bill Payment | Victoria Secret
PINK Comenity Credit Card Login brings you a ton of information that you might search for about logging into your Victoria’s Secret credit card account, even when you forgot your credentials, make payment, contact customer service and other. Keep reading to discover!
About PINK Credit Card By Comenity Bank
Comenity Bank is the issuer of Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Accounts. Beside Woman Within, the card colors are very beautiful, even sparkly or pastel design. It provides All the ways to treat yourself when you use your Victoria’s Secret Credit:
- $25 off of your first purchase as an invitation to join
- 5% cashback in rewards
- $50+ orders receive free shipping.
To redeem, a minimum purchase is necessary. After you create a new account, the offer will be delivered to your basket or by email. Both a working email address and a US mailing address are required.
To start your application for the Credit Card Program, go into your VictoriasSecret.com account. No cash or credit may be redeemed for these offers. Previous purchases, gift cards, and clearance products are not eligible for the promotion.
Additional restrictions can be present. Offers are subjects to change or termination at any moment, with or without prior privacy notice.
PINK Comenity Credit Card Login Online Banking Services
PINK Comenity Credit Card Login steps
- Go to the site at “c.comenity.net/ac/victoriassecret/public/home”
- Click on the “SignIn” tab
- Fill your Username and Password into the corresponding blank
- Click on the “Sign In” button to finish
Recover Username Or Password
- Click on the “Forgot Username/Password?” link
- Enter your account number/username, ZIP code/Postal code, Identification type and last four digits of SSN
- Click on the “Find My Account” button
Register For A New Account
- Click on the “Register Now” tab
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code/postal code, identification type and last four digits of SSN
- Click on the “Find My Account” button
Make a Victoria Secret Credit Card Payment
You have your rights to pay your credit card bill in a variety of methods. Here’s a breakdown of each payment method’s specific instructions.
You can use the online banking payment site to pay your bill in a quick and easy manner. Follow these instructions after going to the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card account center:
- If you have never paid online, you need first sign up for online account access. When prompted, provide your credit card data, including ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number by clicking “Register Now.”
- Once you have online access, you may access your account by entering the chosen username and password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make a payment and have your checking account credentials and bank routing number at the ready.
Please be aware that the money may not be taken from your bank account for up to two business days. You won’t be assessed a late fee if you make your payment online by the due date at 5 p.m. EST.
Through the third party Comenity’s EasyPay platform, you may also make an online payment using your credit card. With the exception of the requirement to register for online account access, this technique is comparable to the standard manner of making payments online:
- Go to the Victoria’s Secret account center and select “EasyPay” from the banner at the top of the page instead of logging in or registering.
- Enter your zip code and credit card account number, and then use the last four digits of your Social Security number to confirm your identification.
- Make the payment by following the instructions.
Pay By Mail
To make your payment, you may also mail a check or money order. Write your account number on the cheque or money order, or include your payment coupon if you have one. Send your check to: Comenity Bank-Victoria’s Secret, P.O. Box 659728, San Antonio, TX 78265
Pay By Phone
Call 800-695-9478 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Saturday, to make your payment to Victoria’s Secret over the phone. The Victoria’s Secret PINK Mastercard or visa may be reached at 1-844-271-2596. There is a $9 charge for phone payments.
Additionally, you may pay at any Victoria’s Secret retail shop. When you make the payment, have your account number on hand.
Due Date and Processing Time
The payment deadline for your Victoria’s Secret account will be at least 25 days following the end of the billing period. To avoid a late charge, pay at least the minimum amount by the due date, which may be seen on your Modern Slavery Transparency Statement statement. Pay down your whole debt by the due date or earlier to avoid interest fees.
To avoid paying a late fee, make an online payment before 6 o’clock. Be aware that the money may not be charged from your bank account for a few days. If you don’t pay on time, a $30 late fee will be assessed, or $41 if you’ve had prior late payments within the previous six months.
Your account will remain in good standing if you use one of these practical methods to settle your Victoria’s Secret bill, allowing you to purchase whenever the whim strikes.
Contact Customer Care if you require further help:
- Customer Care phone number: 1-800-695-9478 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)
- Customer Care Hours: Monday – Saturday, 8am – 9pm ET and Closed Sundays. Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
- Customer Care Address: Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you will find more posts related such as TJ Maxx credit (or TJX Rewards® credit card), Login Mercury to explore more banking services.
Thanks for choosing PowerPACPlus’s main content Victoria Secret services included. Hope that it can help you escape from your difficulty. Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below to share with our reader about your close search log in experience.