The Prosper Credit Card login offers the opportunity to build your credit with no deposit required. In this article, we will provide you with this card’s useful information and guide you on how to log in, apply, make payments, contact customer service and manage your credit card account. Keep reading!
Follow https://www.powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
About Prosper credit card
The Prosper card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, a member of the FDIC, under license from Mastercard International. The first peer-to-peer lending network in the US was established in 2005.
The Prosper credit card was created for consumers looking to establish credit but this card doesn’t require a security deposit. According to a Prosper representative, 80% of cardholders have a credit score below 660.
Unlike most cards aimed at this group, however, this card is an unsecured credit card so it does not require a security deposit. This makes this card an attractive option for anyone who wants the experience of a traditional credit card while building their credit.
The Prosper Card charges an annual fee, which can be a deal breaker if you’re trying to cut costs, although there is a way to get a break for the first year. The card does not offer rewards, nor is there another Prosper-issued card to graduate to.
Card benefits and perks
- Checking your offer won’t affect your credit score: This is similar to how some credit card companies provide pre-approval tools. If you qualify, you will receive an estimate of the interest rate and line of credit amount.
- No security deposit: Many credit cards require a security deposit and geared toward building credit are secured credit cards. This card is an unsecured credit card and does not require a security deposit
- Using your credit card to make purchases, making credit card payments on time, and not having a balance can help you build your credit score. Prosper reports account activity to the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion).
- You will be waived for the first year annual fee of $39 if you’re approved and registered for AutoPay before your first statement is issued.
- Credit limit up to $3,000
- Automatic credit line review: Your credit card account is automatically reviewed for the line of credit adjustments based on your payment history and eligibility.
- No fees for ATM cash withdrawals but you may still be liable for ATM owner fees. Although there is no cash advance fee, Prosper card cash advances are also subject to an APR of 32.99%.
- $ 39 annual fee
- No rewards
- No Introductory APR Offer: In fact, the Prosper card cannot be used for balance transfers at all.
Prosper credit card login portal online
You can manage your account online, view your credit history, make a payment, sign up for autopay and more. Follow the below steps to get access easily and quickly:
- Using any trustable browser to visit the official website at https://www.prosper.com/
- Press the option in the right corner of your screen, the login page will display.
- Enter your email or password instead
- Click “Continue”
Also related to Prosper Loan
The Prosper card account login process on the mobile app
Prosper offers an app to make your management of your credit to become convenient even on the go:
- Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
- Instantly view your digital card and start transacting online while you wait for your plastic card to arrive in the mail
- View and search transaction activity.
- Make payments and modify or cancel pending payments
- Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases or cash advances
- Add your card to Apple Pay to make in-store purchases on eligible devices
- Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
- Use the travel notification feature to ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
- Sign up to receive alerts on your account
- Log in with FaceID/ TouchID
After installing, here are what should do to get access:
- Open the app on your device (a smartphone or tablet )
- Enter your Email and Password
- Click “Continue”
Retrieve a forgotten Password
You can change or recover your card’s information by this instruction:
- You can see the “Reset password” button on the login page
- Choose it and fill in your Email
- After that, click “Continue”
Note: An email about recovery of your password instruction will be sent to you so make sure that the email address linked to your Proser account
Register for new users
In order to use the card online, you must sign up first. There are various steps involved in the registration process, which is classified into various phases:
- Visit the official website
- On the option in the right corner, click on the Register Now option
- Provide your credential like your email ID, your name and your SSN
- After that, click “Continue” and follow the system instruction
Apply today to help you establish credit—and take control of your money easily:
- Go to the application page
- Provide your required details
- After providing, click the “Apply” button
Ways to make payments
Choose one of the below options to pay your bills:
You can pay your bills online anytime and anywhere by signing in to your account and following these steps:
- Access your account and find “Make payments” option
- Next, Type the amount, date and payment source
- Review the details before clicking “Submit”
Via the app
It is also a good option when using the mobile app to do that. You just need to sign in and then select the account, then select the payment button
Call 1-800-903-4697 (Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM ET) and an automated system or bank representative will walk you to the process and enter your card details when prompted.
Send a check or money order, not cash payable to Prosper Card through this email:
Prosper Card Services
P.O. Box 650078
Dallas, TX 75265-0078
(Send correspondence here)
Attn: Lockbox 650078
3000 Kellway Drive, STE 120
Carrollton, TX 75006
(Do not send correspondence)
Note: Remember to write your credit card number on the check and submit on time so it can arrive by the payment due date.
Customer Service (after approved credit card offer)
Phone number: 800-903-4697
- Mon – Sun
- 8 AM – 10 PM (ET)
- 5 AM – 7 PM (PT)
Credit Card Application Support
- Mon – Fri
- 9 AM – 7 PM (ET)
- 6 AM – 4 PM (PT)