Canvas PSU Login allows accessing their online learning environment through a mobile app. This platform developed by Instructure offers academic resources, course schedules, and grade tracking. With the convenience of this app, users can easily navigate their way through the university’s system and find what they need.
- Canvas PSU Login allows accessing their online learning environment through a mobile app.
- This platform developed by Instructure offers academic resources, course schedules, and grade tracking.
- Students can create and manage profiles, view their current courses on the dashboard, import content from a previous semester’s Canvas course, submit peer-review assignments, and more in Canvas.
- Way to recover the forgotten password
- Instruction for student signing on Mobile Devices
- Follow these instructions to create your account on the PSU website.
About Penn State University Canvas
Canvas is Penn State’s official online teaching and learning system. The Center is a gateway for all faculty and support staff to learn how to get the most out of using Canvas for teaching and learning.
PSU Canvas, also known as Online Learning System, is an open, intuitive, cloud-based learning management system designed for students. If you’re a student through PSU Online, your course should be in Canvas.
Students use Canvas to view their schedules and access their courses. You can access Canvas by logging into the Portal.
Students can create and manage profiles, view their current courses on the dashboard, import content from a previous semester’s Canvas course, submit peer-review assignments, and more in Canvas.
Features of the Canvas management system
- Login for online & further education
- View your profile
- You can check your grades
- View your to-do list
- Can create a group discussion
- Online course listing
- Online and professional development information for teachers and students
- Post in the course discussion forums
- Display notification badges based on course updates and school announcements
- Calendar helps students stay organized by showing assignments and due dates for all active courses
- Student’s ability to use the Canvas power supply on a smartphone or tablet was a significant benefit
- Canvas support for question type re-evaluation
PSU Canvas Sign-in through the website
What do you need before accessing the account?
- You need to be registered as a student of the university.
- In order to do this you will need to submit your application and meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- You will need a student ID number and an active Account.
- This account is used for all online services, including registering for classes and accessing university resources such as email, library catalogs, and secure financial accounts.
- It is important to keep your information secure so make sure that you use a strong password that is difficult for hackers to guess.
If you are taking an online course or a course with an online component, you can log into the PSU Canvas account.
- Navigate to canvas.psu.edu to visit the official page.
- Click the Canvas Login button at the top right or navigate to psu.instructure.com.
- This will prompt you to log in with your PSU user ID and password.
- After successfully logging into Canvas, you will be taken to your “User Dashboard” where you can view their schedule, open their courses, and contact their instructors.
Way to recover the forgotten password
- Visit the link above and click on the “Forgot Password” button, which will prompt you to enter your username or email address associated with your account.
- Once this information is entered, a link will be sent to verify your identity.
- Follow the link and enter a valid email address or phone number which will then receive an identified number.
- Enter this code on the next page and select a new one for your account, make sure it is secure and difficult to guess.
- Click the “Change Password” button to officially reset and access your account.
Instruction for student signing on Mobile Devices
To access PSU Canvas from a mobile device, just follow these instructions:
- Go to the Apple IOS App Store or Google Play Store and download the application
- Once you open the app, you will be presented with a page where you can search for your school. Tap Find your school or district.
- Type “PSU” and press the arrow to continue. This will take you to the Website where you will log in with your credentials.
- After logging in, your course list will be displayed.
Create a new account
Follow these instructions to create your account on the PSU website:
- Navigate to accounts.psu.edu/create/new in your preferred web browser.
- Here they ask for some information as it will appear on your government-issued ID.
- Enter your personal information such as first name, middle name and last name, legal gender, date of birth.
- Enter your social security if you want a grant.
- In the third step, enter your contact details like email, phone number, country, and address which include city, state, and pin.
- Now you will be promoted to account verification.
- After the account verification, the next step is for them to send a verification number to your email. Enter your verification in the text box and click Next.
- After verification, you will be asked for a user ID and pass. This user ID is used in the login process.
- Phone: Faculty and staff can also dial 833-846-7691, while students can phone 877-226-4449.
- E-Mail: ITservicedesk@psu.edu
- Live chat is available 24/7, except during campus closures and holidays, for authenticated faculty, and staff.
Please contact us or write us a message at https://www.powerpacplus.org/ If you experience any problems, we’d be happy to assist you with this.