PTCL Router Login – Wifi Password, Username & IP Address
PTCL router login lets you change the WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default modem settings. This article also let you know steps to access PTCL router web interface and your default login, how to change PTCL wifi password, SSID and more.
What is PTCL router?
The PTCL router is a web interface that can be accessed via http://192.168.10.1. This interface enables users to adjust the default modem settings, as well as the WiFi password and Network Name (SSID).
PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.) is the national telecommunication company in Pakistan. Despite the introduction of a dozen additional telecommunication companies, including Telenor GSM and China Mobile, it is the country’s backbone for telephone and internet services.
Easy steps to PTCL router login
Just like the other router login, to access the PTCL, there are several simple steps to follow:
- Enter 192.168.10.1 in the address bar of the browser you are using.
- Click the button Login after entering admin username and admin password.
- You’ll have to log in to access PTCL router settings.
Note: If 192.168.10.1 fails, try to open 192.168.1.1 instead. Your router’s default username, IP address, and password will be printed on a label on the back.
How to change PTCL WiFi password and SSID?
- Log in to the router by opening a browser and entering 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- Select Wireless from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your WiFi Network Name in the SSID field and click Apply/Save.
- Select Security from the Wireless menu.
- In the WPA/WPAI pass field, enter your WiFi password.
- To save the changes, press Apply/Save.
Default login for 192.168.10.1
The most popular PTCL default username and password combinations are below. The mention above doesn’t always work. Then try these wireless router combinations.
|5||admin||(sticker on the bottom of device)|
|14||admin||(label on the bottom of the router)|
Hope this article has shown you the way to set up your PTCL router. The above steps won’t waste much your time to follow, you can also check them on any device like phone or computer as long as they are connected to the internet. Be clear that those steps might not be applied to another kind of router.
If you have any questions, please leave your comments below so that PowerPACPlus can help you or you can contact directly the number 080080800 or 1218 or visit https://ptcl.com.pk/ContactUs/Feedback to find supports.