Qatar does not require an entry visa for citizens of the GCC (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates). Join PowerPacPlus.org to find out information related to the hot e-visa in 2022:
Qatar Visa On Arrival for GCC Residents
Qatar has a special visa-on-arrival system for residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates) if they meet them. eligibility criteria.
Under this facility, also known as the GCC Permanent Resident Permit, more than 200 categories of professionals with valid residence permits in any of the GCC countries can obtain visas on arrival in Qatar.
This article explains eligibility requirements, a list of eligible occupations, visa fees, length of stay, and more. about Qatar Visa on Arrival for GCC residents.
Conditions for obtaining a Qatar visa on arrival for citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries
The visa will only be granted if all of the following conditions are met:
- You must have a valid residence permit in any of the GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates)
- Your residence permit in the GCC must be valid for at least six months
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months
- Your occupation (as stated on your residence permit) will appear in the list below
- You must have a return ticket to the starting point
- The visa fee is 100 QR for the main applicant and 50 QR for each accompanying person
- Your companion will be under your care and must hold a valid residence permit.
List of occupations eligible for a visa
Professionals in the following categories who have a current residence permit from one of the GCC nations are eligible to apply for visas on arrival in Qatar.
For your convenience, they are listed alphabetically:
- Accounting, Auditing, and Auditing
- Account management for users
- Administrative Researcher Administrative Researcher Coordinator
- Agricultural Expert (General)
- Air Command
- An air hostess
- Navigating the air
- Control of aircraft landing in Air Transport Manager
- Maintenance engineer for an aircraft, takeoff flight controller
- Expert in Seafood
- Manager of archaeology, prosecutor of antiquities, architect, army officer, and artist (actor, musician, composer, poet, painter, singer, etc.)
- Deputy Engineer (All Specialties)
- Pharmacist assistant general manager Assistant\sco-pilot
- Bank management flight instructor aviation technician astronomers finance audit authors
- bank personnel
- Breeding specialist for animals, birds, and bees at
- Career advise for a captain of a ship, yacht, aircraft carrier, or steamship
- Chief (all types)
- Founder and CEO
- Chemists (all disciplines)
- Movie producer
- TV or film producer
- Commercial mediation, commercial management, dean of the university
- The factory or company’s manager
- Programmer of computers
- Consultant (all types)
- Consultant (all types)
- Technician for device controls
- Cooperative supervisor
- Newspaper, radio, and television reporter
- Customs officer, customs expert, cruise ship guide
- The dental hygienist and interior designer (repair)
- Diplomats (members of the diplomatic corps)
- Expert boss earthquake
- Electrocardiogram technician
- Economic Analyst electrical manager
- Employees in embassies in the GCC countries (excluding support services jobs)
- Engineer (all majors)
- CEO or Director Executive Secretary farm management
- Financial Manager Finance/Economics Specialist aviation technician food monitor food technician gardening expert
- General Professional Trainer (Industry / Agriculture / Commercial)
- general expertise supervision
- geologist (general)
- Geologist, chief prosecutor, the technician in horse breeding, hospital director, and hotel manager
- Director of the Institute, information systems expert Insurance Manager, investment manager
- expert laboratory judge technician
- Laboratory administration
- owner of the apartment complex
- Land Transport Manager Legal Professionals Legal Experts
- Legal Scholar
- Manager, Librarian, Maintenance Clerk, Nurse or Nurse (all types)
- An executive or manager in any government or private organization marine navigator sea movement watch shipping manager marine observer marketing manager
- Controlled by a marketing representative
- medium for vehicle management
- Communications Professional
- Medical device technician, medical therapist, and analyst
- Nutritionist medical radiologist mining technician assistant minister museum director microscopy technician
- Operations Analyst Partner Optical Technician
- Pharmacist Technician Pharmacist Doctor (all specialties)
- Physicists pilot
- Players (all sports items in sports clubs)
- Club manager or the president
- Director or university president
- Publications and Publishing Division Agent of Drinks Press Photographer
- Professional safety and security technician Production Manager
- Mr. Programmer, Programmer, Producer, Editor
- Quality assurance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Referee Radio or TV technician (sport)
- Religious leaders in the region
- The road is controlled by research and research managers.
- Sales director
- Sales agents in the business administration
- Librarian, secretary, or school manager
- Captain Technician for Ship Maintenance Ship Control
- Experts in speech therapy for special education teachers
- Sports medicine expert Athletic representative
- Fitness statistical Surgeon trainer (all specialties)
- Teacher/surveyor of system analysis
- Technician in communications
- A travel agency manager, a theater manager, etc.
- Maintenance technician training a tour guide
- Travel TV or a travel agency that translates
- TV presenter, radio host, or photographer
- Academic professor
- University student
Tourist Visa for Newcomers
One of several visa categories that may be used to travel and record admission to Canada are relative visit visas. Others include tourist visas, visas for study, employment, or business, immigrant and naturalization visas, and student visas.
Except for those with certain diplomatic backgrounds and unique exemptions, the majority of immigrants typically need one of these visas to immigrate to Canada.
Validity and renewal of visas
The visa on arrival is valid for 30 days and can be extended for up to three months by paying an additional fee for each additional month. Visas can be extended at any service center of the Department of the Interior.
The cost of a GCC permanent resident visa is QR100 (US$27) for the main applicant, QR50 (US$13.50) per accompanying person, and QR200 (US$55) as the day overdue penalty. Visa holders are allowed to stay in Qatar Peninsula for up to 30 days during a single trip.
What to do if your line of work isn’t listed
There is no assurance that you will be able to get a visa on arrival if your line of work is not included in the aforementioned list. In these circumstances, it is preferable to apply for a Qatar tourist visa online in advance.
Additionally, people from more than 80 nations can enter Qatar without paying for a visa. So be careful to confirm that your nation qualifies before applying. More information on it is available at: What Are The Requirements For A Visa On Arrival In Doha, Qatar?
Applying Online for a GCC Permanent Resident Visa
This service is now stopped, please note. The Ehteraz website allows users to register for pre-approval for travel if they qualify for a visa on arrival.
You might opt to apply for a GCC Permanent Resident Permit online to save time and prevent any hassles when you arrive. Applications may be filed up to 90 days in advance of departure, or at least four (4) business days.
Step 1: Access Qatar ‘Visa Service’ website
Use your email address and password to register or log in.
Step 2: Complete the online application form on the Qatar visa application website
You must provide basic information such as your name, nationality, birthdate, and contact information.
Depending on your itinerary, nationality, and place of residence, the system will automatically identify the type of visa you need based on how long you want to spend in Qatar.
The system will automatically send you one of the following visa types if you are a qualified GCC resident:
Entry authorizations for citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council nations
Entry permits for citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council nations are attached.
Permits for nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council nations are attached.
Step 3: Upload all necessary paperwork
Required paperwork includes:
- Passport data (CV and picture page)
- GCC ID Card / GCC Residence Visa
- picture in passport size
- air travel (Qatar Airways passengers are not required to present a copy of the ticket)
- Hotel confirmation and other necessary documentation for lodging in Qatar
Step 4: Pay money and submit the application.
Only debit or credit cards from Visa or MasterCard are accepted by the gateway.
Step 5: An email with a status update will be sent to you.
Email updates on the status will be sent to you. To keep tabs on your online activity, you can sign in to the portal.
Step 6: Wait for the e-visa to be sent to the mail
An e-Visa will be delivered to your email after the visa application has been processed. The typical response time is 48 to 96 hours after receiving all application materials.
After that => entering My Trips on Qatar Airways’ website => passengers can choose to “Apply for Visa.”
This will instantly direct them to the Qatar Visa Service website, where they can begin the visa application process for both themselves and any other tourists who are on the same reservation as them.
New Qatar e-Visa form in 2022
The electronic visa system has been introduced to facilitate the lives of tourists. It serves the same purpose as the regular visa received from the embassy. Please find the Qatar e-Visa form below and see what your entry permit will look like once you receive it.