With RCCC Blackboard Login Portal, users can keep track of their online courses. PowerPACPlus will share with you how to access, reset password and download app.
- What is RCCC Blackboard Learn Blackboard Learn is Rowan-Cabarrus Community College’s online platform and learning management system.
- Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers.
- Log into Rccc Blackboard App
What is RCCC Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is Rowan-Cabarrus Community College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
RCCC Blackboard Login Online Courses
Below is a four-step guide to launching RCCC Blackboard Login on the desktop:
- Visit the RCCCBlacboard website with the link rccc.blackboard.com
- Enter your student user ID in username and password.
- Tap the “Sign in” button
Watch for more details!
Forgot RCCC Blackboard password
You can easily recover your lost password for Blackboard RCCC with just a few simple steps:
- On the same login platform, click on “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter your details such as:
- Colleague ID/Student ID
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- New password
- Retype new password
- Choose the “Submit” button.
- Log in to the portal again with your username and new password.
Log into Rccc Blackboard App
Follow the procedures below to access the RCCC Blackboard app login.
- You can download this app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school name” text field and enter RCCC
- When the list of RCCC campuses appears, tap Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
- Tap Log in to the web
- On the next page, tap Click here to sign in
- Finally, enter your credentials and tap “Login”
If you need during-hour assistance, please contact one of the services below. Information Services Help Desk is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m:
- RCCC Email: email@example.com
- Phone directory: 704-216-7200
For after-hour or weekend support, please either leave a voicemail at the same Help Desk number or submit a ticket.