REI Mastercard Login, Credit Card And Online Payment
REI mastercard login allows card holders access their account online to check and make payments anywhere. However, you need to know how to log-in first and understand about REI mastercards then.
About Rei And Rei Co Op Mastercard
Recreational Equipment, commonly known as REI, is an American retail and outdoor recreation services company. It is organized as a consumer cooperative. REI sells sporting goods, camping gear, travel gear and clothing with great design. It also offers services such as outdoor-oriented vacations and courses.
The REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercards are accepted. And the more you use your card, the greater your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard reward. You can also use your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard and Personal Identification Number (PIN) for cash advance at any ATM that accepts Mastercards worldwide.
Watch this video to understand in details
REI Co Op Mastercard
The REI Co-op Mastercard inspires and rewards members for the daily pursuit of an outdoor life by turning everyday expenses into limitless opportunities.
As a cardholder, members can earn even more rewards for purchases made with the REI Co-op Mastercard, in addition to their annual 10%8 Co-op Member Reward they receive on full-priced items.
Made with 85% recycled materials, the new REI Co-op Mastercard offers benefits for REI member who recognize their passion for the outdoors, including:
- 5% back in REI Co-op Mastercard rewards on purchases at REI including sale items, used equipment, store services and REI gift cards
- 1.5% back on purchases everywhere else
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Card rewards that do not expire for the life of the account and members can redeem rewards as they earn them
- A welcome bonus offer of a $100 REI gift card for new cardholder accounts after the first off-store purchase within the first 60 days of account opening
- $50 annual credit toward REI Co-op when they use their card to book a REI Co-op experience
- Ability to earn double card rewards on REI purchases during an annual special event period
- The ability to display their preferred name on their card*
- Mastercard’s exclusive World Elite ® offers ridesharing, meal delivery and on-line shopping; discounts on movie tickets and access to Priceless ® Experiences; and peace of mind with protection against identity theft and fraudulent purchases.
If you want to get more information about this card, go to the site reimastercard.capitalone.com/ to read more.
Rei Mastercard Login
Rei Mastercard Capital One Log in
In order to do online accessibility your banking account, simply follow this instruction:
- Go to the log-in page rei.capitalone.com.
- Click “Sign In” button
- Enter your username and password in the blank field
- Click Sign In.
U.S Bank Mastercard Log in
- Visit the us bank log in page at onlinebanking.usbank.com/
- Choose you Account Type
- Enter your username and password
- Click Log In button
- If US Bank can’t see the computer or mobile device you’re working on, you may need to answer your security question. If so, type your answer in the blank space and click Next.
- On the next page you will need to enter your password before access to your on-line account will be granted.
If you forgot part of your sign-in information, you can recover on the capital one or u.s bank portal
- At the bottom of the Capital One log-in, select Forgot Username or Password? link.
- Enter your last name, Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth
- Click Find me button
There are three different methods you can use to recover your forgotten credentials. Choose your preferred method to proceed.
Follow the instructions on the following page to recover your forgotten personal ID or password.
To recover your credentials using your email address, enter your email address and the last 4 digits of (your) SSN in the empty fields. After providing your personal information, click Next to continue and follow the instructions on the following pages to recover your forgotten personal ID or password.
The final option to recover a forgotten personal ID or password is to use your card number or account number. Enter any card or account number and the last 4 digits of (your) SSN in the empty fields. Click Next to continue. You can retrieve your credentials by following the instructions on the next page.
Activating your credit card is a simple process that can be completed by calling the number 1 (877) 734-6060 and speaking to a customer service representative.
- Once your card has been activated, click on the Secure Registration link.
- This link will take you to the enrollment web page where you can begin the registration process for your online banking account.
- On the registration page, click the Create a username and password link.
- Enter your Card or Account Number and last 4 digits of SSN
- Click Continue button
That’s all there is to it! After completing each of the above steps correctly, your online banking account should be set up and ready to use. Try to apply this.
Rei mastercard Customer Service
It’s an easy and convenient way for cardholders to get in touch with customer service. The contact service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cardholders can reach the contact service by phone or email.
- Phone: 877-734-6060
- You can also email to: Customer service for cardholders, PO box field 6351, Fargo, ND 58125-6351
When contacting customer service, please be sure to have your account number and/or REI card product information available. This helps customer service process your request faster.
REI Mastercard Payment Log in
REI offers you four convenient ways to make your payment. All you have to do is choose from the options below.
Read also related to payments: avant credit card payment login
With online banking, you have the flexibility to make a same-day payment, schedule a future payment, or sign up for AutoPay where your payment is scheduled on the same day every month.
You can use a US bank checking account or an external account to make payments to your credit card. If you choose to set up an external payment account, it only needs to be set up once for all future payments.
- Log in to online banking.
- From the Bill Payments tab, select Pay My Account or Pay a US Bank Account.
- Choose the account you are paying and the account you are paying from
- Select the frequency, either “One time” for a one-time payment or “Recurring” to set up AutoPay.
- Complete the remaining payment information and select “Continue”.
- Review the payment details and click Submit.
The cut-off time for same-day online payments (not AutoPay) varies but is generally between 5pm and 5pm. and 8 p.m. (Central Time). Please contact Cardmember Service if you have any questions about your applicable acceptance deadline.
You are not yet registered in online banking? It’s easy to sign up. Follow the steps in the paragraph above to sign up.
With PhonePay you can retrieve your payment from anywhere: from home, from the office or from the track. First, sign up for PhonePay by calling 877-734-8742 or 701-461-2932 (collect).
After you set up PhonePay for the first time, you can call Cardmember Service anytime before the payment due date – even on the due date if you call before 7:00 p.m. (Central Time). Have your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard account number ready and follow the simple payment instructions.
There are no charges for payments made through the automated telephone system. Each time you make a payment over the phone through our automated system, your next statement will reflect that payment.
Submit Your Payment
To make a payment via the U.S. Postal Service, mail your check or money order to:
US Bank PO Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
REI cardholders who are enrolled in online banking can make a payment 24/7 from their smartphone. To get started, simply register with the U.S. Bank Online Banking and set up any external accounts you wish to use to pay your monthly billing
No setup is required if you are enrolled and want to use an existing US bank account to pay for your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard. Download the app and get started!
- Download the app from the App Store
- Get it on Google Play
Suggested reading on related posts such as HDFC Netbanking Login, GHS Federal Credit Union Login, Sam’s club credit card login, Aviator Mastercard which help you understand more serrvices.
Thanks for choosing powerpacplus.org for your reading! We always update many posts and news about online banking, do not forget to follow us to find and search.