By using Revvi Credit Card Login, you can manage your account online or through the mobile app. Besides, you can also make payments, and view transaction history. in this article, we will guide you on how to get access, recover your password, apply online, and more. Keep reading!
Follow http://powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
About Revvi credit card
Revvi is a full-fledged Visa® credit card that can help improve your credit score through timely payments and responsible use. The card offers quick and easy application and does not require perfect credit.
Not only that, but Revvi also offers 1% cash back rewards with on-time payments. The card also has an initial credit line of $300, with the possibility of a credit limit increase after the first year.
Who should use this card?
- People who want to improve their credit score by making on-time payments and keeping credit use low
- People who want Visa® protections, like Zero Fraud Liability Coverage
- People who are looking for manageable monthly payments
- People who want to earn 1% cashback^^, on payments made with the card
- Accepted at millions of retailers across the United States
- Simple and secure payments
- Simple and powerful mobile application
- Credit building
- Reported to three major credit bureaus
- The quick and easy approval process
Revvi credit card login on the website
MRV Banks is the issuer of the Revvi credit card to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. To take advantage of this card, please sign in first by these steps for Revvi credit card login:
- Visit the Myccpay.com Account Center
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click the “Log in” button
Revvi card login on the mobile app
The app allows cardholders to manage their credit card account and Revvi Rewards easily anytime and anywhere with the brand-new mobile app.
- Make payments
- View and verify transactions and statements
- View credit history
- Check statement credit
- Redeem payment rewards
- Check your score with free credit monitoring provided by TransUnion
To get access, you need
- Open the app on your phone devices
- Enter your UserID and Password
- Click “Log in”
You may be interested in JAX federal credit union
How to open an account online?
Sign up for a new account easily and quickly with this guide:
- The “Register” button can be seen easily on the sign-in page, choose it
- Offer information including your card number, the last 4 digits of your SSN, postal code, Email…
- After filling in, click “Register” at the end of the page
Note: If you experience issues registering, please call 1-800-800-2143.
How to recover a Username or Password?
This is the simplest way to reset or change your account information:
- Choose the “I forgot my Username” button on the sign-in page
- Complete your details
- Click “Submit”
Note: You will receive your username in your email box
- Choose “I forgot my password” on the sign-in page
- Complete your credentials
- Click “Submit”
Note: You will receive a temporary password to the email address associated with your account. We advise you to change your password as soon as you log in using this temporary one by selecting the Change Password option from the menu on the right side of the screen.
How to apply online?
Like other credit cards for bad – credit, this card offers a quick and easy application process. It offers a fast application form on its secure site, with a credit decision in just seconds.
You will need the following personal information to apply:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Legal address
- Social security number or EIN tax identification number
However, keep in mind that this card requires a checking account to help verify both your identity and your finances. This requirement also provides greater access to credit for those who might otherwise face a credit card decline.
Once approved, successful applicants must pay an $89 program fee to open their accounts. This fee is in addition to the annual fee of $75 (up to $48 after the first year)
Follow this instruction to get started:
- Visit the application page: https://www.revvi.com/
- On the first page, complete all your required information
- Click “Appy now” after completing the details
- For 3 next pages, follow the instruction
NOTE: Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account in order to assist the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities
It means when you sign up for an account, they will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow them to identify you. They may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Use of the card is subject to available credit; for security reasons, the card cannot be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States.
How to Make a payment?
You can pay your bills directly through the app. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your account
- On the options menu, select “Make a payment”
- Choose the amount to be deducted
- Choose the source
- After that, click “Continue”
You can also make payments over the phone at 800.755.9203.
This is a review video about this card. You can make a quick reference
Below are the ways to contact Revvi customer service:
- 800.845.4804: If you have questions about your application or to pay your program fee
- 800.755.9203: If you have difficulties checking your account balance, making a payment, or for other general customer service inquiries
PO Box 85800
Sioux Falls, SD 57118-5800
Email address: Info@Revvi.com
Note: You should not send any sensitive information like your account number, your password, your ID and so on through any general or public email system.
Social media platforms