You will need to go to the website at srd sassa gov za in order to make a SRD check appeal status for grant R350 online. After that, you will need to enter your ID and mobile phone number. Let’s go with us to track the status for Sassa SRD R350.
- The applicants can check the status of their appeal.
- Check that you are at the correct appeal link.
- The agency did not approve for grant R350 payment dates for all of the applications, they need to track their appeals.
- Clients who applied for the grant R350 were denied the right to Sassa’s decision.
- You will be required to enter your ID and mobile number during the applied process.
About Sassa Appeal For SRD Grant application
The Issues To Check Appeal Status
If a person disagrees with the decision, he or she must file an appeal for each month in which they are rejected by SASSA. The applicants can check the status of their Sassa grant application. You should be at the correct Sassa SRD R350 grant appeal track link.
If you are in 3 cases as below:
- Have you submitted an appeal for the Covid-19 through SASSA’s electronic platform?
- Did you receive notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you agree or disagree with that decision?
What You Do
If your answer is “YES” to all three questions, you may appeal SASSA’s decision to the Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA) within 30 days but no later than 90 days. To do so, take the following steps:
- Check that the information you provided to the agency is complete and correct, as it appears on the DSD Appeal Electronic Platform.
- Click on this link to update your contact info if necessary. If your appeal is successful, the ITSAA will direct Sassa R350 grant payment dates of the Corona pandemic directly to you, so your correct contact info is mandate.
- After updating your info on the provided link, if applicable, click “Save,” and you will be redirected to the D.S.D website to continue filing.
- Appellants or their representatives must confirm that they have read and accepted the Declaration and Consent Documents.
- Click “Submit” and look for the reconfirm sassa SRD message on the page that your application was successfully submitted.
- Please keep in mind that an application must be filed for each month in which a person is rejected if they disagree with the decision.
People also read related post:
How To Check Your Old SRD Grant R350 Appeals
For checking your appeals, you have to go to the right portal as below. In one month, approximately 12 million people applied for the SRD (Social Relief of Distress) grant, according to the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) social grants.
However, the agency did not approve for grant R350 payment dates for all of the applications, they need to make Sassa status check their appeal.
- Clients who applied for the Sassa grant R350 were denied the right to Sassa’s decision. However, knowing where to submit the application is critical.
- Appeals filed after April 20, 220.127.116.11 are considered “new” because they must be heard by the ITSAA. The organization operates independently of Sassa and can take up to three months to evaluate your applications.
- Old appeals are those filed by applicants between May 2020 to March 18.104.22.168. These are classified as Sassa. Clients can track their sassa status appeal to see if they will be paid or not yet.
Here’s How To Check Sassa Reconsideration Status For R350 Grant
- Go to the Sassa’s Website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- Scroll down to the section titled ‘Reconsideration status check: May 2020 to Mar 22.214.171.124.’
- Enter your ID number as well as the cellphone number you used when applying for the grant.
- Sassa will give you a one-time pin.
- Once you’ve received this one-time pin, follow the instructions to track your old appeal R350 grant.
- Customers can also contact the Call Center at 0800 601 011.
Unsuccessful R350 grant applicants must file an appeal for each month their application was rejected by Sassa. Clients should only do this if they believe they are eligible for it. The agency also stated that appeals could take several months to resolve.
The decision of the tribunal is final, and unsuccessful applicants will have no further internal recourse. If the applicant is dissatisfied with the Independent Tribunal’s decision, they can petition the High Court for judicial review within 180 days.
Sassa SRD Appeal Status Check Online 2023 For Payment Dates
In 2023, many people still have not received their Sassa payments applied from 2022. Therefore, the appeal status for Sassa SRD check is necessary, please follow below information:
Please visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration to apply for reconsideration until March 2023.
- You will be required to enter your ID number and cellphone or mobile number during the application process.
- Click the button with the inscription “send pin” located below it.
- Your phone number will receive a six-digit OTP code. Fill in the blanks with your information.
- Click the submit button to submit the form.
- On the appealing or reconsideration application, you will see the months in which you were denied.
- Please choose the month for which you want to see the status.
- The status will be Pending, Approved, or Declined depending on the month.
- If you are approved, you will usually be given a pay date; otherwise, you will need to provide your most recent or current bank account information, or choose Post Bank so that you can collect your grant from merchant stores.
- If the application is not accepted, it will be rejected. You cannot appeal again unless you request a review by the Supreme Court.
Since August 2021, applications with or without pay dates have been approved. Payments have also been made to some.
SASSA has already asked applicants to exercise more patience since there is a huge backlog of reconsiderations.
For more about Sassa, please search more on powerpacplus.org. We always update the news about this agency to meet your informative demand.