About Service Federal Credit Union Bank
Service Federal Credit Union (SCU) Bank serves the military, veterans, and their families. They offer a variety of products and services including checking accounts, loans, and credit cards. They have branches in the United States, Germany, and the Netherlands. They are a member of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Login To Service Credit Union Online Banking
This is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. To log into your account, follow these steps:
Step 1: Website Access
Go to the SCU home page (www.servicecu.org). You will see the Log-in tab on the right side.
Step 2: Credentials Filling
Enter your number in the “User name” field and your password in the “Password” field.
Step 3: Logged
Click the “Log-in” button. That’s the process!
Retrieve Your Username Or Password
Don’t worry if you cannot remember your credentials to sign in. The system will help you reset them. Simply follow this instruction:
- Stay at the log-in page, click Forgot Username/Password link which is below the password field.
- Enter required information such as: phone number and username
- Click Send me a new password.
- Follow the next instruction
If you also forgot your user-name, click “I forgot my user name” link. Then you have to enter your email address and do as their guide in the mail.
Login To Member Account Via Mobile App
Assuming you would like a header for an article on logging in through their application, here are a few tips:
- Download free iOS or Android to direct deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, find branches, and more from your smartphone or tablet.
- Once it is downloaded and installed, open it and enter your acc number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN. Once your PIN is created, you will be able to sign in and view your info
Access/ Register An Online Account
SCU offers an on-line registration process for its users. The process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. Here’s how to register:
- Go to the official portal, click on Sign Up link
- Enter your personal info in the fields provided and create a user name and password. Be sure to read and agree to the terms and conditions before continuing.
- Once you’ve completed all of the required fields, click on the “Complete Sign Up” button to finish registering your account.
That’s all there is to it!
Service Credit Union Loan Payment
You have a few different options for this. You can log in to on-line, you can give them a call, or you can mail in a check.
You can make it for free. Simply sign in and look for the loans you want to pay directly for under “Accounts” from SCU. Go to “Pay Your SCU Loans” in the navigation bar or the “More” menu in the SCU app with an external account.
Pay Your Loans Through On-line Portal
On-line Portal allows you to make requests directly from the web site, either as a registered user with your information saved for future use, or as a guest.
User Registration click here
- Set up and save acc information for future use
- Make a one-time or recurring using a Checking or Savings account
- No convenience fee
Guest Log-in click here
- Use a checking, savings account, or debit card to make one at a one time on the same day or in the future. All payments made by 11:59 p.m will be credited to the loan on the day.
- A convenience fee of $2.99
To make a self-service over the phone, dial 833.216.7843. (U.S. only). When making this by following the automated prompts, a $4.99 convenience fee is applied. If you need help, please call 800.936.7730 (US) or 00800.4728.2000 (International) and ask to speak with an agent.
Payment By Mail
Send a check to:
PO Box 1268, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03802
Contact Customer Services
Via live chat or SMS/text message
Chat live with a customer representative in a secure on-line form through the website, or text at 877.849.4559.
Call Contact Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week for assistance with your daily needs or to be connected to any branch.
- 800.936.7730 (US – Nationwide)
- 00800.4728.2000 (International)
You can contact these other departments directly with a toll-free call:
- Consumer Credit 800.936.7730 (US – Nationwide)
- Home Loan 800.619.6575
Our telephone machine is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Toll-free from the continental US at 800.962.6385
- Toll-free from Germany under 00800.4728.2000, from the German trade under 49.631.351.2090
For immediate service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.936.7730 (US) or 00800.4728.2000 (International).
This email address should only be used for general questions. If you have questions or need to send confidential information, please use the chat.
For membership declarations and third-party variances, please email email@example.com.
You can send a fax to: 603.422.8451