Is SFCU login difficult for you? On December 17, 1959, a group of Stanford University employees established Stanford Federal Credit Union. In the beginning, only university workers were eligible to join. With $261 in deposits, it launched in 1960 and opened its first location in Encina Hall on the Stanford University campus.
Follow https://www.powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
Standford federal credit union
SFCU abbreviated for Stanford federal credit union opened a business bank account for us because of their stellar reputation and exceptional customer service, and they shared our enthusiasm for launching our new company.
The best business strategy, service, and collaborators you could hope for are all available to you. You haven’t yet had the pleasure of joining your next credit union, but this is it.
On the go, stay in touch with your finances. You can access your acc via the SFCU Mobile App on a smartphone or tablet. sfcuonline.org is also accessible through a mobile browser. Furthermore, our app provides mobile check deposits.
Utilize your tablet, laptop, or PC to access your acc. With this no-cost service, you can:
A Digital Card is a copy of your regular credit or debit card that’s available in Online Banking and the mobile app. No more waiting weeks for a plastic card to arrive by mail—your card number, expiration date, and CVV are available for your online shopping, subscription services, and loading into your mobile wallet.
Whether you’re waiting for your first card or a replacement card, your Digital Card is available within two days:
1. Log into Online Banking or the mobile app (App Store | Google Play)
2. Choose Services > MORE OPTIONS > Card Services > Digital Card
3. Enter the secure access code that will be sent to confirm your identity
Your Digital Card is exactly like your regular plastic card, which will be mailed to your primary address. You must activate it by calling the number on the card sticker from the phone number we have on file for you.
eServices / Online Services
Access the credit union’s online services 24 hours a day from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
SFCU Routing Number
- SFCU Customer Service: 888.723.7328
- SFCU Routing Number: 321177722
SFCU Phone Number
- Telephone: 650.723.2509
- Call 888.723.7328 from outside the (650) area code.
- Alumni contact number: 888.371.8584.
- Member Service for Bill Pay: 855.829.6176
- Locator for ATMs and branches: 888.748.3266
- Call 800.234.5354 if your debit card has been lost or stolen at home.
- Call 303.967.1090 to report a lost or stolen debit or credit card if it is international.
- Choose Rewards – Total Rewards Points: 855.896.9718
- Activation of Debit Card: 888.691.8661
- Choose your debit card PIN at 888.891.2435