Sofi Mohela Login Account, Student Loan & Password Recovery
Sofi Mohela login offers a variety of options to manage the repayment of your loans, including repayment plans and ways to lower your payment or provide temporary relief. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share with you how to access, reset password and apply for student loan.
Keep reading to learn more!
About Sofi Mohela
Mohela is SoFi’s third-party student loan servicer. Once the customer loan is funded, and maintenance is taken care of by Mohela, they will contact the customer to create an account and collect monthly payments. Although the loan will be managed by Mohela after it has been funded, users will remain a SoFi members and benefit from unique member benefits.
See more: Morgan stanley online login, Aviator mastercard login
Log into Sofi Mohela website
- Go to the website by clicking on this link: sofi.mohela.com
- Enter your username and password in the required fields. You can also tick “Forgot password” on the box for the next sofi login
- Tap on “Login” to then you can access and use your account
Sofi Mohela app
If you sign in from mobile apps, follow the instructions below:
- You can download this app on the Google Play or App Store
- Open the app
- Enter your user ID and password
- Tap “Sign In” button
Register a sofi mohela account
- Go to the web and click on “Register” button at the end of the login
- There are 4 sections that need to be completed. First, You need to enter personal information ( SSN, Date of Birth, Last name), username and password.
- After completing the infor, You need to read an important notice below then tick “I have read and agree to all of the notices in the first section and tap on “Continue” located at the end of the page
How to Apply for a SoFi Student Loan?
Watch the video for more detail!
- Click on “Forgot password?” as in the image below and you will navigate a new page to regain your password
- Select your account type: Borrow/Both borrow, cosigner/Co-borrower
- Tap on the blue “Sbubmit” at the end of the page
- Go to the site then click on “Forgot username”
- Then select your account type: Borrow/Both borrow, cosigner/Co-borrower
- After that click on “Submit” button to take your user ID back.
Sofi Mohela allows its account holders to pay in various ways. Go to the options below and choose your most suitable payment method.
Set up direct debit
- If you like convenience, this option allows you to automatically withdraw payments from your bank account on a specific date each month. It also qualifies for a 0.25% discount on interest rates – there could be significant savings over time.
- To set up this payment option, log in to your first account. If you are not currently signed up for direct debit, this option is indicated at the top of the page.
Create a one-time online payment method
- Log in to your account for the only monthly payment through the website. Then select “Pay” under the “Payment Assistance” section in the left column.
- On the next page, select the date you want to send your payment. The first time you make a payment, you must provide your bank details. Once you do this, your details will be saved so that you can easily select an account in the future.
- Then enter the amount you want to pay. You can choose whether you want to use your payment for your loan or for a specific loan. Then click “Next” to confirm your payment details.
Pay by phone
- You can submit payment details by calling (888) 866-4352. Be ready with your account information before calling. If you need international assistance, call (636) 532-0600 this number.
- You can also send your payment by post with a check or money order addressed to Sofi Mohela. You must also provide your 10-digit account number to send a check.
Mohela Sofi Customer Service
877.292.7470 (Toll Free)
866.222.7060 (Toll Free)
Sofi Mohela hours
Monday – Thursday: 7 AM – 9 PM CT
Friday: 7 AM – 5 PM CT
Payment and automated account information are also available 24/7.
Request for Assistance
633 Spirit Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005-1243