What is Sonic Allergen Menu? Have you ever seen it before? All the allergens present in Sonic’s food are listed on the restaurant’s allergen menus. People with allergies should be aware of this so they can avoid specific foods. Items like wheat, milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts are on the page.
Follow our website www.powerpacplus.org for more details!!!
What is Sonic Allergen Menu & Guide Dairy Free Spotlight with this Menu?
To make it simpler to navigate the menu and prevent allergic responses, Sonic’s Menu Report gives detailed information about the allergens that may cause allergic reactions as well as the potential allergens you might encounter in your meals.
Cross-contact with allergies is not something that Sonic can promise won’t happen. The reactions or allergic reactions to any food item offered at Sonic restaurants are not the responsibility of Sonic(r), its franchisees, workers, or employees.
Additionally, we do not take full responsibility for the veracity of the data we provide.
You might occasionally only have a yearning for savory foods like French fries or hamburgers!
The most well-known chain, Sonic (or Sonic Drive-In), is the ideal place to eat and is renowned for its drive-in concept and gluten-free menu items with carnival themes.
American drive-in fast food restaurant Sonic (or Sonic Drive-In) is run by Inspire Brands.
It offers an excellent selection of culinary selections on its menu and has more than 3,47 locations across the United States. You must look into the ingredients if you have allergies.
Sauce & Condiments
- Mustard: No Allergen
- Ranch Dressing: MSG, Milk, Egg, Sauce
- Weet chili sauce from Asia: Milk, Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Buffalo Sauce: Soy
- Celery Salt: No Allergen
- Hickory BBQ: No Allergen
- Honey BBQ Sauce: No Allergen
- Ketchup: No Allergen
- Mayonnaise: Egg, Soy, wheat, gluten
- Salt/Pepper Blend: Soy
- Tartar Sauce: Egg, Soy
- American Cheese (Sliced): Milk, Soy
- Cheddar Cheese (Shredded): Milk
- White American Cheese (Shredded): Milk
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce Milk: Milk
- Zesty Cheese Sauce: Egg, Milk, Soy
- Bagel: Soy, Gluten, Wheat
- Biscuit: Milk, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, and Egg are all potential allergens.
- Brioche Bun: Milk, Wheat, gluten, Soy
- Croissants: Milk, Egg, Soy, Gluten, Wheat
- Hamburger Bun: Contains Soy, Gluten, Wheat, and possibly milk and eggs.
- Hoagie Bun: Soy, Milk, Gluten, Wheat
- Hot Dog Bun: Soy, Gluten, Wheat May contain Milk and Egg
- BBQ Sauce: No Allergen
- Coffee Creamer: Milk
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Milk, Soy
- Grape Jelly: No Allergen
- Honey Mustard: Egg, Wheat, Soy
- Ketchup: No Allergen
- Lemon Juice: No Allergen
- Light Mayonnaise: Egg, Soy
- Marinara: No Allergen
- Mustard: No Allergen
- Pepper: No Allergen
- Ranch: MSG, Milk, Soy, Egg
- Salsa de SONIC: No Allergen
- Avocado: No Allergen
- Dill Pickle Chips: No Allergen
- Dill Pickle Spears: No Allergen
- Hatch Green Chiles: No Allergen
- Jalapeños: No Allergen
- Lettuce: No Allergen
- Diced Onion: No Allergen
- Sauerkraut: No Allergen
- Sport Peppers: No Allergen
- Sweet Pickle Relish: No Allergen
- Tomato: No Allergen
Toppings & Add-Ins
- BUTTERFINGER Pieces: Milk Soy Peanut
- Caramel Topping: Egg, Tree nut, Peanut, Wheat, Gluten, Milk, and Soy may contain
- Ingredients in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Milk, Soy, Wheat, and Gluten
- Fresh Banana: No Allergen
- Chocolate Fudge Topping:Soy may contain wheat, gluten, milk, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, and others
- Graham Crumbs: Soy, Gluten, Wheat
- Lemon: No Allergen
- Lime: No Allergen
- Chocolate M&M’s Minis: Milk, Soy; Peanuts Possibly
- Maraschino Cherries: No Allergen
- OREO Cookie Pieces: Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Boneless Wings: Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Breaded Chicken Fritter: Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Ched ‘R’ Bites: Milk, Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Breaded Chicken Slinger Fritter: MSG, Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Milk, Soy, Egg, Wheat, Gluten free in Cinnabon Cinnasnacks; Tree Nuts possible.
- Ched ‘R’ Peppers: Milk,Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Country Fried Steak Fritter: Milk, Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Corn Dog: Milk, Egg, Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Crispy Tenders: Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- 6″ Halal Hot Dog: No Allergen
- 12″ Hot Dog (Pork and Beef): No Allergen
- 6″ Hot Dog (All Beef): No Allergen
- Breakfast Sausage Crumbles: No Allergen
- Bacon: No Allergen
- Breakfast Sausage Patty: No Allergen
Flavor Syrups & Add-Ins
- Blackberry Sugar-Free Syrup: No Allergen
- Blue Coconut Syrup: No Allergen
- Milk cheesecake syrup with a warning that it may also contain soy, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten.
- Blue Raspberry Syrup: No Allergen
- Cherry Syrup: No Allergen
- Diet Cherry Sugar-Free Syrup: No Allergen
Oil Soy & Shortening
- Bun Oil: Soy
- Fryer Shortening: Soy
- Liquid Margarine: Soy
Desserts and Frozen Items
- Ice Cream Cone:Gluten, Soy, Wheat
- Lemonade Slush: No Allergen
- Ice Cream (Vanilla): Milk
- Limeade Slush: No Allergen
- Plain Slush Base: No Allergen
- 1% Milk: Milk
- Barq’s Root Beer: No Allergen
- BIG RED: No Allergen
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale: No Allergen
- Coca-Cola: No Allergen
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee: Milk
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar: No Allergen
Sides & Others
- Chili: Soy, Gluten, Wheat
- FRITOS Corn Chips: No Allergen
- Milk, wheat, gluten, and soy are all ingredients in the gravy.
- Mint: No Allergen
- Slaw: Egg, Soy
- Tree Top Apple Sauce: No Allergen
This list may not contain all of the Sonic Allergen ingredients in foods and may use general words that are insufficient to alert readers to the existence of any food components that may trigger allergies in some individuals.
Therefore, it is advised against using this guidance for allergens as a standard for the medical treatment of food allergens by those who are sensitive to particular foods.
Foods containing allergies, such as wheat, soy, shellfish, nuts, fish, and eggs, are frequently used in dining venues and may come into contact with other foods and drinks.
Allergens and gluten may be present in fried food items.
None of the items on gluten free menu have been formally confirmed as vegetarian because all foods may come into touch with trace levels of components produced from animals.
The information about allergens was correct when it was initially published. However, when a product, ingredient, or supplier is changed, information may be updated without prior notification.
Review Sonic Dairy Free Customer Service
- Sonic Drive-in Head Office, 300 Johnny Bench, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, Phone number: 405-225-5000
- Sonic Drive-in Customer Service, Phone: 866 OK-SONIC, Phone: 866-657-6642