Soonercare Login Provider Portal, Benefits & Password Recovery
Soonercare login. This article explains how to log in to SoonerCare – a product of the Oklahoma Health Care Authority. In addition, we will share with you how to log in to an account, reset password and start an application for using services. Keep reading to learn more.
Let’s start now
SoonerCare, Oklahoma’s Medicaid program, is administered by the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA). By ensuring eligible Oklahomans have access to medically essential benefits and services, SoonerCare aims to improve their health. Oklahoma residents who meet the eligibility requirements include low-income children, adults, families, people with disabilities, those undergoing treatment for breast or cervical cancer, and those in need of family planning.
Regardless of their financial situation, they want all Oklahomans to be healthy and have access to quality medical care. Their objectives and mission statement. The goal of the state of Oklahoma is to spend state and federal money on health care in the most effective and thorough way, to assess and propose ways to improve the quality and accessibility of health care, and to build partnerships to help Oklahoma’s to help lead a healthier life.
Discretionary financing: Maintain reasonable prices that support the state’s health care infrastructure and purchase affordable health care for members.
Flexible programs: Creating and delivering medically essential benefits and services that meet the health requirements of our members.
Member Engagement: Members should be made aware of how their decisions and actions affect their own health status and access to resources.
Quality and reliability: In addition to ensuring quality, protecting and improving members’ health and health care satisfaction.
Effective enrollment: Make sure Oklahomans who qualify for coverage have access to it.
Administrative competence: Encourage innovation and efficiency in the management of the OHCA.
Collaboration: Encourage collaboration between public and private individuals and organizations to create an agile health care system in Oklahoma.
One in four Oklahomans has access to a range of medical treatments through the SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid) health insurance program. SoonerCare members have regular access to their doctor to improve their general health and receive follow-up care and preventive services that can reduce the chance of developing serious health problems in the future.
The accounts of current and former SoonerCare members who have benefited from access to quality medical care are included here. They hope your stories are shared too! They want to know how SoonerCare has changed your life, whether it’s a life-saving medical procedure or the chance that your child will receive regular medical care.
See more: Betterment login, Capital one venture login
Benefits of SoonerCare Provider Portal
The SoonerCare provider portal helps you spend less time on administration so you can focus more on patient care. You get a one-stop portal to quickly perform important functions you do every day. The provider portal allows you to do the following:
- Check Member Eligibility/Benefits
- Submit and check the status of your claims
- Submit and check the status of your service or request authorizations
- View your HEDIS scores
- Access provider rosters
- Download provider-specific documents
Why should you choose Soonercare?
Much health care is covered by SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid). However, restrictions are in place to ensure that only therapies that are truly medically essential are offered. Some services are available exclusively for children. The benefits and protections described here are subject to change. If you are looking for the most recent information, please refer to Chapter 30 of the OHCA Rules.
Possible Covered Services
If you join SoonerCare, you can receive many covered services below:
- Services of the Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Case management services
- Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy
- Clinical services, including renal dialysis services
- Dental services
- Dentures for adults in nursing homes
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Home care
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Personal care
- Ultrasound Benefits
Medicare Cost Sharing and Third Party Liability
When any of the above items are covered by Medicare, SoonerCare only covers the deductible and a portion of the coinsurance. In addition, OHCA covers monthly Medicare Part B costs for some blind or disabled individuals and SoonerCare members age 65 and older. Prior to billing SoonerCare, if an eligible person has another form of medical coverage, another insurer must be billed first.
How to log in to SoonerCare?
You can log in to SoonerCare by following these instructions, as long as you have a SoonerCare account and a device with an internet connection. If you don’t have a SoonerCare account, you can scroll down, we have a paragraph below for you to know how to create a new SoonerCare account. Let’s log in to SoonerCare now.
- Visit the Oklahoma home page: here then click the “Login Now” button on your screen, then you can go to the login area.
- Enter your username or email address and your password
- Click the “Sign Up” button on your screen. You can now log in to SoonerCare.
how do I sign up for soonercare login provider account?
If you don’t have a SoonerCare account and would like to have one, these instructions will help you. You can follow these steps to create your own account.
- Click the “Create a new account button” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Read the rights and obligations and then click the “I agree” button then click the “Start” button
- There are 6 sections that need to be completed. In the first section, you need to fill in the details on your screen, including
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- The benefit you want to request
- Race & Ethnicity
- Residency & Citizenship
- Click the “Next” button to move to the next section and follow the instructions to create an account
How do I recover my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password and want to recover it, follow these instructions:
- Click Forgot Password on the right side of your screen
- Complete all sections on your screen, including
- User name
- First name
- Last name
- BSN (last 4 digits)
- Date of birth
- Click the Next button on the right side of your screen. Now you can recover your password.
recover my user ID
If you have forgotten your user ID, you can follow these instructions to recover it.
- Click the Forgot your user ID button
- Enter your details in all sections
- Click the Next button on your screen then verify your details. Now you can recover your user ID.
Oklahoma Health Care Authority
4345 N Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Monday – Friday (From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m)
Thank you for taking the time to read this. For more information, visit the Powerpacplus website. More posts about banking can be found here: Banking.