With Southwest Airlines credit card login, payment, and contact customer service instructions, you can manage your account online, read your statement or make payments. This post will walk you through how to login, sign up for a new account, recover a forgotten password, and make payments.
Continue reading this post for more details to show!
About Southwest Airlines Credit Cards
Southwest Airlines Company is the world’s largest low-cost airline and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Herb Kelleher founded the airline on March 15, 1967 under the name Air Southwest Co. It changed its name to Southwest Airlines Co. in 1971 when it began operating as a Texas-only intrastate airline, first connecting Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. As of September 2019, the airline employed over 60,000 people. During the busiest travel times, there were over 4,000 daily departures.
Travelers who love Southwest Airlines can choose the Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card. When you spend $2,000 on spending within the first three months as a new cardholder, you’ll earn 65,000 points. In addition, each year that the $99 annual fee is paid to renew the card, members earn an additional 6,000 points. This card is worth it. Earn two points for every dollar spent on purchases from partners in the Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental programs. Earn one point for every dollar spent on other purchases.
Southwest Airlines credit cards products include Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Priority Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card, Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card, Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card. Each card have its own features and rewards. Below is information about two outstanding Southwest Airlines credit cards:
Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
If you use this card and make $1,000 in transactions within the first three months, you’ll receive 50,000 bonus points. The yearly charge for the Southwest Priority credit card is $149. The card’s yearly $75 Southwest credit reduces the maximum annual charge of the personal Southwest Chase credit cards to $74 if you fully utilize it. It is my top selection among the personal cards for people who frequently travel Southwest since, at that cost, it is less expensive than the Chase Southwest Premier credit card and has the finest benefits of the group.
In addition to an annual $75 Southwest travel credit, 25% back on inflight drinks, Wi-Fi, messaging, and movies, and four upgraded boardings in the A1-A15 position each year (worth up to $50 each), the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card offers 7,500 bonus Rapid Rewards points at each account anniversary (worth $112.50 according to TPG calculations).
Note that enhanced boarding is not the same as Southwest’s EarlyBird Check-In, which costs $15+ per person each flight and is only offered the day of departure.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
50,000 bonus points are available through the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier program after making $1,000 in purchases within the first three months. This is a respectable, middle-of-the-road Southwest credit card that doesn’t impose international transaction fees and lets you accumulate tier points for A-List membership while keeping the annual fee under $100.
At each account anniversary, the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 6,000 bonus Southwest points pros, which, according to TPG estimates, are worth $90. It’s a wise decision, especially because it offers the same sign-up bonus as the card with the higher annual charge.
When purchasing drinks and Wi-Fi during the flight, you get 20% of your money back as a bank statement. Plus, if one of your authorized users makes an in-flight purchase, you’ll get 20% back. For expenses made on Southwest, excluding enhanced boardings and in-flight purchases, you can receive statement credits of up to $75 each anniversary year.
Southwest Airlines Credit Card Login On Website
Follow the steps below to find out how to Southwest Airlines credit card login.
- Go to the Southwest Credit Card login page
- Enter your username and password.
- If you want to save your account information for the next login, check the “Remember me” box.
- Click the “Log In” button
Retrieve Forgotten Username/Password
- Click on “Forgot username/password?” link
- Verify your identity by entering the following information: CPR number or tax ID (TIN), Account, card or application number
- Click on the “Next” button
- Follow the rest of the instructions until you complete the verification process
Register For A New Account
- Click on the “Not Registered? Sign Up Now” link
- Select a type of account you would like to access online
- Enter the following information: Account, card or application number, Social Security number
- Create your username (Must be 8-32 characters long, contain at least 1 letter and 1 number and not contain special characters)
- Click the “Next” button.
- Follow the rest of the instructions until you complete the registration process
Activate Credit Card Online
Your credit card can be activated online, over the phone at (800) 432-3117, or by contacting the number on the back of your card. You must either generate login credentials or log into your account to activate online.
To activate your card over the phone, enter the last 4 digits of your card number and follow the instructions. Your Southwest Chase credit card can be used immediately after it has been activated, which only takes a few minutes. You may experience problems while trying to use your credit card if you do not activate it.
Southwest Airlines Credit Card Login With Mobile App
Reasons To Use Mobile App To Login
To sign in to your Southwest credit card account on the mobile app, install the Chase Mobile App. With this app, you can monitor your monthly expenses, keep an eye on your credit score, use Zelle® to send and receive money, and deposit checks.
By signing in with your existing account credentials, you can use the following features on the Southwest Credit Card mobile app:
Maintain your accounts
- Check all your account activity, including checking, savings, credit card, home, car, business and commercial banking.
- Make a check deposit
JP Morgan will manage your investments
- Get fee-free transactions on stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds and other securities.
- Make use of portfolios created by us and tailored to your goals.
Payments: Easy payment methods
- Use Zelle to send and receive money.
- Set up, edit or cancel transactions for your Chase credit card and other obligations.
- Transfer money between accounts
Check your credit score: Credit Journey
- Login to your free credit score.
- Credit monitoring can help protect you from identity theft.
Budget: Get a better understanding of your financial situation
- See quick insight into daily expenses
- Create a budget and keep track of your debit/credit card activity.
- With Autosave, you can continuously increase your savings.
Maintain the safety and security of your money
- 24 hour fraud detection for suspicious account activity.
- If you lose your card, you can unlock and lock your account.
Rewards, promotions and special offers
- Track and redeem your Chase Ultimate rewards.
- By using Chase offers and participating credit/debit cards, you can receive account credit.
Log Into Chase Mobile App Guide
- Download the Chase Mobile App from Google Play or App Store
- Launch and open the Chase Mobile App
- Enter your username and password
- Click “LogIn” to finish
A number of circumstances may prevent you from accessing your account through the app. Incorrect login and account information are the most common reasons. You can avoid this by double-checking your information before submitting it. You will not be able to login during these times despite our prior notification. The application will be continuously updated. Check the login account type in your browser before trying another IP address.
Make A Payment
There are two main ways to pay your Southwest credit card:
Use Chase To Make A One-time Payment
You can pay with a Southwest card through the Chase website, the Chase mobile app, or by calling customer support. You must log into your Southwest credit card online account through the Chase Bank website to make a payment. You must then select the payment amount, due date and payment source.
Set Up An Automatic Payment Through Chase
You can avoid missing payments and late fees by setting up automatic payments for your Southwest credit card. You have the option to pay the minimum amount owed, the balance on the statement or a set amount on the due date each month. Each billing cycle can only have one online payment set. Call customer support to set up any additional payments you need on the same day. Additionally, customers have the option of using Western Union, a Chase branch, or by sending a check or money order.
Contact By Phone
It is recommended that you call the number on the back of your Southwest credit card to contact Chase customer support. This number connects you with customer support representatives who are familiar with your account. If you don’t have your card handy, call 800-935-9935 to be directed to the appropriate department.
Contact By Email
- Usual payment address: Cardmember Services, PO Box 6294, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
- Accommodation payment address: Chase Card Services, 201 N. Walnut Street, De1-0153, Wilmington, DE 19801
- General correspondence address: Cardmember Services, PO Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850-5298
Contact Via Social Media Platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for spending time on reading this article. For further information, please make deep discussion with PowerPACPlus’s readers by leaving your comments below.