For Srd.sassa.gov.za banking details, if you are an approved beneficiary of the SRD SASSA R350 and want to change your R350 information, go to the website and fill in the required fields. Plus, you can update, check status balance and more.
Srd.Sassa.Gov.Za Banking Details Submission
If you want to change your banking information or update on your SASSA account, you have to own an on-line ones to access anywhere. Please follow this instruction:
Step 1: Submission Online Banking Process
So, how to submit details to Sassa ? This can be done by following the instructions below:
- Access the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down to the “How do I change my bank details” section
- Enter your ID number
- An SMS/text message with the link to the Sassa will be sent to the mobile phone number registered for the SRD application process
- Open the details link in the message and follow the instructions
There are some notices for you:
- Once you have entered your current bank account, you must wait for the bank to verify the new banking details.
- After the new details are verified, you can make payments using your new banking information.
- Please also note that the new bank account will be used for future payments. If you keep the exact information, you will need to update them periodically.
If you receive a Sassa grant, you should submit your bank information. Once your r350 grant application is approved, a secured link will be sent via SMS. If you have an active account approved, recipients can change details on the same page. Make sure to enter your reference number and identity number when prompted.
Step 2: Bank Verification
- It doesn’t have a set time limit. After submission of your details, the bank will send a secure link to your mobile number with which you registered during application
- Follow the instructions in the message, you will be received notification
- The deadline to receive a payment is unclear, and SASSA has repeatedly stated that there is no specific date.
- It is important to note, however, that payments will be made to you for as many months as you qualify.
Banking Details – Sassa Application Status Check R350 Grant
- First, you’ll need to apply for the program. It’s important to remember that if you’re married, you’ll need to submit an affidavit stating your income and assets.
- In addition, you’ll need to provide documents with your income and that of your dependent children.
- Be prepared to wait for up to 90 days, during which you’ll receive your first payment, which includes back-pay for the time you’ve been waiting.
Once you’ve applied for the program, you’ll need to submit to the bank
- This is the same site you used to apply for the program, and the social security agency has issued guidelines for applying.
- Once you’ve submitted the information, you’ll need to confirm your identity and make submission of your application.
- Remember that if you have any errors, the system will block your checking and refuse to load the data.
- If you’re unsure it, examine on-line to find out more.
When you’ve recently applied for the SRD R350, you’ll want to SRD Sassa status check your application.
- If you receive a Pending, it means your application has been approved but you’re still waiting on the payment to process.
- If you’ve received a message, keep checking your application to see whether you’re on track.
- If you’re approved, you’ll be received the message telling you it’s time to collect your payment.
How Many Ways To Check
There are several ways to inspect and receive your srd grant banking R350 social payment. We can use the Moya App to do this. You can also do via mobile phone or WhatsApp on your cellphone.
Special Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress grant SASSA Gov Login
First of all, you need to sign into your account. Applicants can also check the current Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant application on the official website.
- Navigate to the official website using the online dashboard link
- Enter your South African application ID number
- Enter the phone number used to submit the application
Update and Change Banking Details for SRD grant
The South African Social Security Agency has confirmed that the details will only be used through SASSA. To avoid queues and hassles at the post office, change your banking details online.
So, how to change SRD details? Read below
It would help if you make sure that the bank account you have listed is the one you are using to receive your grant payments. It’s important to remember that the bank sassa R350 grant will only make payments to you if they can verify that you own it.
The grant has requested your bank information to speed up the processing of your grant apply. After you provide, you will be received a message with a secure link unique sent to your registered mobile number. Be sure to enter your personal bank information, so your grant money is sent directly to your account.
After updating your bank account details, you can start receiving your grant through your payment card. Alternatively, you can pay your grant through the Post Office.
- Go to Sassa banking details link
- Scroll down to “How do I change my banking details?”
- Enter your ID Document Number here (ID Number)
- Press the Submit button
- You will be received the SMS, is registered before, from Sassa containing a secured link unique to your phone number
- Click the link to follow the instructions
Follow the instructions carefully to complete this process.
Srd sassa gov za Status Check: Balance Check For R350
You can view your SASSA balance from your phone by following the steps below:
- Dial 1203210# on your phone
- Follow the instructions
If the above USSD code and account balance checking doesn’t work, try the following:
- Dial 12069277# on your phone
- Follow every step
- You should then receive an SMS from Sassa notification
Check Balance With WhatsApp Via Mobile
You can view with WhatsApp on your mobile phone:
- Text the word “Sassa” to Sassa’s WhatsApp application number – 082 046 8553
- Response with the text “Status”
- Answer “Yes” if you have a reference number
- Reply with your mobile number that you used when applying for the grant
- Reply with your reference number
- You must remember that the bank has no fixed payment dates. While the bank has set grant payments dates for R350, the website does not indicate the exact date for each payment.
- However, the application indicates the date your grant will be paid.
- Usually, your grant will be paid out after the 10th and 12th of the month. This date may differ from how your other social grants are paid out.
- Sassa cannot pay your grant into another person’s banking account. Should you select the money transfer option via one of the major banks, please ensure that the mobile phone number on which you received the SMS is registered in your name.
- They cannot pay your grant into a mobile phone number which is registered to another person.
If you’re worried about receiving a grant, don’t be. The bank encourages you to provide your bank information to avoid lengthy lines at the Post Office. While the grant is available for everyone, it is essential to be patient as the process may be delayed. You can also dispute your grant’s status and continue applying for it. You may also qualify for additional government grants.