STC Router Login page at 192.168.1.1 to make changes to your default WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), Guest Network, default modem settings, and more.
In addition, you have the ability to totally manage your smart home by configuring and managing your STC cameras, motion sensors, smart plugs, and a wide variety of additional devices that are part of the STC product line.
What is a STC Router ?
STC Router is a wireless network panel that allows you to control your myhome device as well as the mesh router myhome wifi. You may also configure and manage STC cameras, motion sensors, smart plugs, and other devices in the product catalog to completely control your smart home.
STC Router Login Instructions
To access your STC router, you need its IP, login, and password. Use the simple method below if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read it to get the default login credentials.
Step to STC Router Login:
- Login to STC Router using the default IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.100.1 ( For Huawei STC Router ) in your web browser.
- The router login screen has two text fields for username and password, which both are admin.
- With Huawei STC Router , default username is telecomadmin , and password is admintelecom .
- In the router’s web user interface, enter the username and password and click “Login” to access the STC router control panel.
Changing Your STC WiFi Name and Password
STC routers utilize the following ID/password combinations. The most frequent default username and password combinations are listed below. Sometimes the login and password at the top of this tutorial don’t work. Try these username/password combinations to access your wifi router.
Modifying Username and Password on a Desktop Computer
Steps to accessing :
- First, open a web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 into the address bar.
- Your modem’s Username and Password are written on a label on the back of the device.
- Click on Network, then Wireless LAN, then 2.4 GHz Wireless (5 GHz).
- Input the new WiFi SSID into the SSID Name box.
5. The WPA Key / WPA pre-shared Key box is where you should type the new WiFi password.
6. To keep the modifications you’ve made, choose the Save option.
Note : If you’re experiencing problems, try a different network provider’s sim card. The Modem Saudi Arabia wi-fi Router Gateway also requests an unlock code. Place and enjoy. If the modem gateway requires a username and password, use admin.
Modifying Username and Password on a Mobile App
Changing the password for either your 4G or 5G STC WiFi network is a simple process that can be completed by following a few basic steps. First, check that you are really connected to your WiFi router or other device, and then proceed with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the web address 192.168.1.1.
2. Please now log in using the username and password you set before.
3. Select Wireless from the menu at the top, and then select security from the menu on the left.
4. Remove the current key from the box that is located next to PassPhrase.
5. After resetting your password, go to the next step and click the Apply option.
Watch this video for a more in-depth look at each of the preventive activities that have been discussed above and have been detailed below.
Default IP Address, SSID and Password on Modem Router
If you are experiencing problems getting into your STC wireless network, try logging in using one of the combinations of a username and password that are mentioned below.
|Check the label on the back of your modem.
|DZS-ZNID 2428 B1
|Password is printed on the back of ONT.
|HG658b (VDSL 102 Modem)
|HG8245Q (Huawei ONT)
|HG658v2 (VDSL 102 V2 Modem)
|E5577 MBB MyFi
|I-240W-A ONT (2.4GHz WiFi Settings)
Powerpacplus.org provides a comprehensive guide to finding the right settings for your particular router. If you’re having trouble accessing your router, make sure to contact us for more useful tips and tricks. With our help, you’ll be able to login to your router in no time!
- Telegram services. 969 ·
- Fax. 8003030969 ·
- Phone Call.
- 900 ·
- 966 114 55 5555. (From outside of Saudi Arabia)