Sunflower bank login allows cardholders to access their accounts online to check and make payments anywhere. However, you need to know how to log in first and understand its features well. Refer to the following article of powerpacplus.org:
Overview of Sunflower bank
Sunflower bank provides commercial and personal banking services to individuals and businesses established in 2891. Sunflower is located at locations headquarters at 1400 16th St, Ste 250 Denver, CO 80202 and more than 50 branches around the world.
- Website: https://www.sunflowerbank.com/
- Routing number: 101100621
- Swift Code: View details
- Phone number: 1-800-552-2432
- Mobile Application: Android | Iphone
- Founded: 1892 (130 years ago)
- Bank Rating: 4.9/ 5⭐
Sunflower Bank allows its customers full access to their bank accounts through their online banking services. The bank is among many who have embraced technology and are now using it to make banking easier for their customers.
Detailed guide: Sunflower bank login
How to log in to Sunflower bank account on website?
Step 1: Open https://www.sunflowerbank.com/ in your PC or mobile web browser
Step 2: Select the “Sign in” icon
Step 3: The form opens for you to log in to your account
Enter your username and password in the request box
Step 4: Click “Sign in” to automatically log in to your account
Note: The system will only allow you to access your online account if the details you have used are correct
How to login to Sunflower bank account on mobile app?
Sunflower Bank offers mobile banking applications for Apple and Android systems. With both apps, you can log into your account with your user ID and password, just like on the bank’s website.
For iOS products, you can also sign in with Touch ID or Face ID. For Android products, you can use fingerprint authentication for Android 6.0 or later, as long as your device also has fingerprints enabled.
How to reset your password on Sunflower bank account?
Sunflower Bank also makes it easier for their customers to change their password in case they cannot remember the password or when they need to reset it for security purposes.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to reset your password:
Step 1: Click on your bank’s icon to go to the homepage and enter your login details and click ‘sign in’
Step 2: Click ‘Forgot Password?’
Step 3: Enter your User ID
Step 4: Take the new password in your mail.
- The bank will send a new password to the email you used on your online account, so let’c check it in this time.
- Recover the forgotten password on your phone with Sunflower bank, you just need to apply the same way as getting it on the website.
- Do the same if you forgot username on Sunflower
How to register for Sunflower bank account online?
To access these online services, you must first register. You don’t have to worry because it’s not that difficult to register and open an online account with the bank.
But for log purposes, here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Start again on the homepage and click on “Register for Personal Banking”.
Step 2: Choose whether you want to open a personal online banking account and a business online banking account.
Step 3: Enter the required details and click “Submit”. Continue to follow the instructions to complete the account registration operation.
Utilities for users that Sunflower bank accounts provide
Check Sunflower online account balance in Sunflower
- Access your account
- Click “Accounts”
- Your account balance will be displayed, you can also check your transaction history on the right corner and choose the appropriate date to display.
Transfer transaction fees on Sunflower
- Access your account
- Click “Transfer”
- The page will open for you a new interface that includes: the recipient’s name, account number and the recipient’s bank name. After completing them, click the confirm button to transfer the transaction.
How To Pay Bills Online In Sunflower?
Step 1: Login your account
Access your account and choose “BillPayments”
Step 2: Click “Sign up for bill pay”
In this page will open “Bil pay enrollment” let’c accept it and move on next step.
Step 3: Click “Continue”
The interface will open you the “Terms of service” payment terms read it if you agree accept it.
Step 4: Make 3 payment steps as required by the page
The page will give you 3 options: the first is to pick a bill you want to pay, the next is to enter the info from your bill and the last is to choose how much and when.
Step 5: Complete payment
Perform the above 3 items in turn to complete the bill payment, rest assured that each step you take will be specifically requested by the homepage.
Sunflower Bank 24 hour Customer Service
If you are having trouble accessing the information on SunflowerBank.com or have an accessibility improvement suggestion:
- Email: CustomerService@SunflowerBank.com
- Routing Number: 101100621
- CheckIt – Automated phone banking: 800.552.2432
- Credit Card & Debit Card Travel Notification: 888.827.5564
- Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card: 800,472.3272
- Request for Information or Notice of Errors must be sent to: Guardian Mortgage, a division of Sunflower Bank, N.A.
- Customer Service: P.O. Box 833890, Richardson, TX 75083-3890
- Line: (800) 331.4799
- Gmail: email@example.com