SUNY Poly Blackboard Login Portal is used by the SUNY Polytechnic Institute as their learning management system for both professors and students. This article, PowerPACPlus share how to access SUNY Poly student Blackboard site for the professor, graduate, and undergraduate students, reset password & download app
What is SUNY Polytechnic Institute Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is SUNY Polytechnic Institute’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides the content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
SUNY Poly Blackboard Login Online Courses Process
Follow the steps below to access the SUNY Polytechnic Institute Blackboard login page.
- To find your online course(s), go to Blackboard: https://sunypoly.open.suny.edu/ and click “Login” in the top right corner of the screen to get started.
- Enter your username and password.
- To view all of your classes, click on ‘Courses’ in the top right corner
- Under ‘My courses’, click the course link.
- Start exploring the course content using the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
- Start by viewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content.
Password SUNY Poly Blackboard Reset
- All passwords must be at least eight characters long.
- Passwords must not have been used in two previous password cycles.
- Passwords cannot contain the individual’s name or account name.
- Passwords must contain at least three of the following four character groups:
- English capital letters (A through Z)
- English lowercase letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 to 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (such as !, $, #, %)
SITNet passwords can be reset via the ‘Enter Secure Area’ side of the Banner Self-Service menu.
- On the login page click on “Forgot Password” to navigate to a new page
- Enter your user ID and PIN in the required fields
- Click on the “Forgot PIN?” option. Enter the answer to your security question to access the password reset page.
- Follow the directions.
- Your new password will be accessible within 20 minutes.
Log into Blackboard By App
You can use Blackboard Ultra from any PC, tablet or mobile device with internet access.
Instructors and students can organize courses, access grades, course content and more from their mobile phones and view content on SUNY Polytechnic Institute. To get started, go to the Google Play Store or Apple Store and download the Blackboard app.
Follow the steps below to access the SUNY Polytechnic Institute Blackboard app login.
- After reinstalling the program, enter SUNY Polytechnic Institute in the “Enter the name of your school” text field.
- Tap SUNY Polytechnic Institute when the list of SUNY Polytechnic Institute campuses appears.
- Select Web
- On the next page, click the Login button.
- Finally, enter your credentials and click Login.
- Phone number: 315-792-7500
- Suny Poly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: sunypoly.edu
- Address: 100 Seymour Road, Utica NY 13502
- Working hours
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Saturday 10am-6pm EST
Sunday 10am-9pm EST
Knowledge Base articles and other self-service options are available 24/7