Surge card login allows members to access their online account in an easy way. To do this process, you should know how to register, apply, and activate your card before logging. What’s more, understanding the features of this credit card is essential.
About Surge Continental Finance
The Continental Finance Surge Credit Card is a quirky card aimed at people looking to improve their credit score. While there are a number of features built into this card to make this possible, one of the most underrated features that will help your score is the on-line features that come with every Continental Finance Company Surge credit card.
With easy access to your online account, you can pay bills instantly, update contact information, and review your monthly statement history.
You can add other user, read on how to add a signer to a bank account
Surge Mastercard Login
Members may use a secure web portal provided to register and log into their credit card online.
The website offers all the services, accessible from any computer or mobile device connected to the internet, exclusively to the cardholders 24/7 and absolutely.
By accessing the online account, Surge members can securely manage their credit card such as view their card details, make payments, update account information, sign up for electronic billing, and more. And to ensure your privacy and security, all information you provide is encrypted.
- Go to the website Continental Surge
- Click Log-in button
- Enter Username and Password
- Click “Log in” button
Surge Login Help For Credit Cards
Retrieve the Surge credit card login password and username
For those cardholders who cannot remember their information, click on the ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ link as required at the bottom of the ‘Log-in’ tab and complete the 3-step process. or reset the password.
Mobile App Access
First of all, you need to download the CFC Mobile Access app on your mobile phone to do credit card sign in. It is issued by Continental Financial Company for their card services.
Then open the app and log-in to your account by entering username and password
Apply For A Surge Card Account Online (With A Pre-Qualified Offer)
To take advantage of your purchase, you should obtain a Surge Mastercard administered by Continental. To apply for a credit card, simply follow the steps below
On Internet Banking
- Visit the official Surge credit card page
- In the next steps, enter your data on prequal2.yoursurgecard.com to check the pre qualified offer
- After getting your best offer, follow the next steps to complete your credit card application.
- After you complete your Surge Card account application, you can usually know the result immediately, but sometimes it can take up to 30 days to complete the approval process.
With Mail Offer
If you received a credit card invite code in the mail, you can use that invite code to apply by following the method below.
- Visit www.continentalfinance.net to begin the application process for the Mail offer
- Click the ACCEPT MAIL OFFER link and select Surge MasterCard on the next page.
- In the next few steps, enter your reservation number and SSN number and click “CONFIRM RESERVATION” to accept your offer.
Activate Your Surge Credit Card Account
Secure activation: 1-866-449-4514
If you have not already activated your credit cards, you can do so by either calling the activation number listed above or by creating an online account.
If you wish to create, you can:
- Go to the site surgecardinfo.com
- Click “Activate my card” button
- Enter required information, and click “Active my card”
- Then on the following page you need to enter your credit card number and click on the submit button to start the registration process.
- On the following pages you will be asked to create a username and password and set up your security settings.
Upon completion, you simultaneously activated your credit card and signed up
Sign Up Your Online Surge Credit
To register an online surge credit, simply follow this guide:
- Go to yourcreditcardinfo.com
- Click Register for Account link
- Enter the last 4 digits of Account, last 4 digits of SSN and Billing Zip code.
- Click the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to enter username and password
- Follow the instructions then
Surge Credit Card Payment
Paying your monthly bills online is perhaps the most convenient and easy way to make payments. To do this, log into your card and go to the payment section. Now enter the required information about your checking account and your bank code and pay the invoice amount by direct debit. You can also set up Auto Pay, which automatically debits the payment amount from your selected account on a specified day.
Pay By Post
To pay by mail, send your monthly Surge credit card payment to the following address:
- Surge map
- PO Box 31292
- Tampa FL 33631-3292
Pay By Phone
To make payment over the phone, call 1-800-518-6142
Features Of The Surge Mastercard Credit Card
The initial credit limit is between $300 and $1,000
Wherever Mastercard is accepted, you can also use your Surge card. By making payments on time and keeping your balance within your limit can help you improve your score.
Double Your Credit Limit
To increase your usual limit, just make sure you make your first six minimum monthly payments on time. Your initial limit is doubled with Surge.
You will not be liable for any unauthorized charges to your Surge Credit Card with Mastercard Zero Liability Protection.
Monthly reporting to all three major credit bureaus
The Surge credit card helps build credit. For those who don’t have perfect credit scores, Continental Financial accepts these applications and reports your payments to the three major credit bureaus – TransUnion, Experian and Equifax.
Highlights Of The Surge Card
- The credit card is issued by Celtic Bank
- The credit cards are best suited for those who have bad credit and are trying to improve their credit.
- Surge Mastercard reports cardholder activity to the three major credit reporting agencies each month.
- Keep a low balance and pay on time for positive credit.
- It can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- April – 29.99%
- Annual fee – $125 for the first year and $96 thereafter
Watch this video for more information if you are considering about getting this card
Surge Customer Service
Contact the Customer Service Center for any questions or assistance about login payment customer service
- Phone number: 1-866-449-4514
- Mail address: PO Box 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
Hopefully, now you are able to log into Surge card online account. If you want to know how to log into other types of credit cards, find and learn on powerpacplus.org website with a lot of posts of digital banks.