With TCS Fuel Card Login you can manage your fuel cards online, see account activity, run reports, update preferences,… and also meet the needs of owner-operators, small trucking companies, and fleets.
What is the TCS Fuel Card?
TransConnect Services (TCS) is a custom fuel card platform and fuel management system designed to provide small and medium trucking companies with unparalleled service and support.
It also known as ASR, is an auxiliary function of Electronic Stability Control (ESC) on production motor vehicles and is designed to prevent the drive wheels from losing traction on the road (i.e. wheel spin).
TCS management tools are activated when throttle input, engine power and torque delivery do not match road conditions.
Interventions include one or more of the following:
- Braking force acting on one or more wheels
- Reduce or suppress the firing order of one or more cylinders
- Reduce fuel supply to one or more cylinders
- If the car has a throttle by wire, turn off the throttle
- In a turbocharged vehicle, the turbocharger control solenoid valve is activated to reduce thrust, thereby reducing engine power.
Their mission is simple: they want to level the playing field among small and mid-sized trucking companies with larger fleets, regardless of their fleet size.
The main purpose is not only to help customers enjoy excellent service, but they can also get maximum savings with TCS Card.
TCS Fuel Card login Online account
Sign in on website
- Visit official page with link: https://www.tcsfuel.com/ to make TCS Fuel card for trucks login
- Click SIGN IN on the menu bar in the right corner of the screen
- Provide username and password in the space provided and click LOGIN to complete process
- In the login box, please select the text with the link “FORGOT PASSWORD“
- You will be redirected to a new interface, now enter username, which is probably your email address
- Click the Send button and wait for a new password to be sent to your email address
TCS’s Card apply for new client
- Go to page registration at https://apply.transconnectservices.com/
- Tick “No, I don’t have my own authority” for instructions on creating a new account, click on “Submit”
- Next choose “Yes, sign me up” and contiue submit it
- Next, please provide information such as illustrations to the system for them to recognize your account
- Click Continue and follow the system instructions until done
TCS Card Mobile App Tool
Pay your bills with Zelle®
To take advantage of Zelle payment requests in the TCS client mobile app, please update your iOS or Android app so that you use Zelle billing.
Let’s go through it step by step:
- Launch the application after downloading
- Select the Zelle® powered by blynk™ function in the menu bar
- Select the amount you want to pay, you can also view historical Zelle® payments for more details
- TCS Fuel Finder: Map your route, say from Fort Worth to Chicago, and see the cheapest truck stops along the way. No matter where your journey takes you, TCS Finder is your ticket to saving fuel.
- Truck Stop Details: Looking for a truck stop with a shower? Or the gym? Or a restaurant? We are here for you. Click on a truck stop to see the amenities it has to offer. You can also filter the results by facility.
- Recent savings and discounts: Customers can see their fuel savings and discounts. They can also view lifetime savings, current year savings, and last 30 days savings.
- Manage Card Control: Use the TCS discount card to control your fuel card, from purchase limits to one-time cash limits. You can even issue checks from the app.
- Issue cash or one-time checks: Need a quick and easy one-time payment? Need to give your driver some cash for a while? Using the app, you can top up your card once with cash for a specific person. You can also issue a check and then fill in all the details the driver or delivery person needs to pay that check.
TCS Fuel Customer Service
- TCS website: https://www.tcsfuel.com/tools/client-website/
- Phone number: 844-827-7705 or 844-827-7696 from Monday tp Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
7130 Goodlett Farms Parkway
Ste 100 E
Cordova, TN 38016
If you have any questions, feel free to visit PowerPacPlus.org to learn and read more helpful articles. We are willing to support you when you need it. Have a great day today!