Tj maxx credit card login is an easy way for people to make payment and do any transactions they want via internet banking and mobile app. This article will instruct you step by step and explain some necessary information for your reference.
Overview TJ Maxx Credit Card
Synchrony Bank issues two branded TJ Maxx credit cards: the TJX Rewards card and the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. The TJX Rewards card can be used at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls credit, Sierra and Homesense stores and websites. The TJX Rewards Mastercard is accepted at all stores that accept Mastercard payments.
Watch this video for your reference about TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
With a TJX Rewards credit card, you can get discounts on purchases and earn points for every purchase you make. However, you must keep your account in good standing to continue enjoying these benefits. Synchrony Bank offers you three ways to make a TJ Maxx credit card payment: online, over the phone, or in the mail.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Login On The Website
Before beginning the sign-in process, make sure you have trusted internet security software installed on your computer.
Currently, the two main methods for signing in are through a website or an application. Both of these ways require the use of an internet-connected smartphone, laptop, tablet or other device.
Step 1: Open Your Tab
Launch your chosen web browser and open a new tab. For all financial transactions and account security, we recommend using a reputable internet browser such as Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices.
Step 2: Go To The TJ Maxx Credit Card Website
Step 3: Enter Your User ID And Password
If you would like to save your user ID for the next time you log in, you can check the “Remember User ID” box. Then click on the “Secure Login” button as shown in the image below. Scroll down to find out more!
How Do I Recover The Forgotten TJ Maxx Credit Card User ID Or Password?
Forgot User ID
- Visit the TJ Maxx credit card login page.
- Click on “I forgot my User ID” as shown in the image below.
- On the redirected page you need to enter your account number and zip code. After filling it out, click on the “Next” button.
- After you have verified your personal information, your user ID is sent to your e-mail address.
- Go to the TJ Maxx credit card login page.
- After that, click on “I forgot my password” as shown in the image below.
- On the next page you will need to type your user ID and zip code. After filling it out, click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will need to enter your new TJ Maxx credit card login password and re-enter it to confirm it.
As a result, your TJ Maxx credit card login password has been successfully retrieved.
How To Register
- Visit the online Synchrony Bank registration login page.
- Enter your account number and billing address zip code.
- Click on Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete registering your card.
TJ Maxx Login- TJ Maxx Credit Card Mobile Login
Step 1: Download The TJ MaxxMobile App.
Click on the link below to download the TJ Maxx mobile app for your Apple or Android devices.
Download the TJ Maxx Mobile App from the App Store: TJ Maxx Mobile App on the App Store.
Download the TJ Maxx Mobile App from Google Play: TJ Maxx Mobile App on Google Play
Step 2: Launch The TJ Maxx Mobile App To Login.
You start the downloaded program. The login screen is displayed. Enter your user ID and password to access your online TJ Maxx credit account. Then click Sign In to access.
Should You Download A TJ Maxx Mobile App For Credit Card Sign-Up?
Yes. The TJ Maxx mobile app is absolutely free to download, and it’s really beneficial if you have a mobile app. It’s actually more than just a credit card login app. The TJ Maxx mobile app has the following main features:
- Shop when and where you want at tjmaxx.com.
- Access and control your TJX Rewards® credit card account.
- Gift Cards and TJX Rewards Certificates can be added to your profile.
- The app allows you to pay in store with your TJX Rewards® credit card.
- Find TJMaxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post locations near you..
Why Can’t I Access The Tj Maxx Mobile App?
You may experience problems signing in to your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is incorrect account or login information. You can avoid this by verifying your details before logging in.
During this time you will not be able to log in, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
If the login page does not appear, make sure your browser’s login account type is configured to the correct one, or update your IP address.
TJ Maxx Card Login Payment
Perhaps the most convenient way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card or TJ maxx Rewards Platinum Mastercard bill is through the online portal provided by Synchrony Bank. If you have not already done so, you will need to complete the online account registration process.
How To Make A Regular Online Payment
After you have registered and set up your online account, you can make a payment as follows:
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account, and sort code.
- Go to the Synchrony Bank login page.
- Enter the user ID and password you chose during registration.
- Click Secure Login.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
- How to make an online payment without registration
If you want to make a payment without registering or logging into an online account, you can still pay your bill online. Here’s how:
- On the Synchrony Bank login page, have your credit card and bank details ready and click “Check out as a guest”.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your zip code.
- Click on Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
- Get credit card benefits
To make a TJ Maxx credit card payment over the phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and bank account information, including your routing number.
- Call the customer service number for your card type.
- TJX Rewards Credit Card: 800-952-6133
- TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard: 877-890-3150
- Enter your account number.
- Say “Make payment”.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
Note that there are no charges for payments made through the automated system, but charges may apply if a customer service agent processes the payment for you.
Payment Through The Mail
You can also make a TJ Maxx credit card payment through the mail. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment due.
- Enclose the payment slip from your monthly account statement.
- Send your payment and coupon to the correct address for your card type:
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
PO PO Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
TJX Rewards Credit Card
PO PO Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
What Happens If Your Tj Maxx Credit Card Payment Is Late?
If you miss the due date of your payment, you can still pay your payment using any of the available methods. Your payment is due by 5:00 PM ET on the due date shown on your bank statement, otherwise a late fee of $27 will be charged. The fee increases to $38 if you are late more than once in a six-month period.
Tj Maxx Credit Card Customer Service For Assistance
Make a phone call at 800-926-6299
This is TJ Maxx’s Best Phone Number, the real-time current hold on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get straight to a TJ Maxx agent.
Common issues addressed by the customer service unit, who take calls at 800-926-6299, include returns, canceling orders, changing orders, tracking orders, complaints, and other customer service issues.
Rather than trying to call TJ Maxx first, consider first describing your problem. From this we may be able to recommend an optimal way of contacting you via telephone, internet or Facebook. In total, TJ Maxx has 1 phone number.