Tjmaxx credit card log in payment is an easy way for people to pay and do any transactions they want via internet banking and mobile app. This article will instruct you step by step and explain some necessary information for your reference.
Overview TJ Maxx Credit Card
Synchrony Bank issues two branded TJ Maxx cards: the TJX Rewards credit card and the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. The TJX rewards® credit card can be used at any stores and websites of the TJX companies such as TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls credit, Sierra and Homesense. The Rewards Mastercard is accepted at all stores that accept Mastercard payments.
You can use this card for shoes, accessories and more shopping.
Watch this video for your reference about TJX rewards® Platinum Mastercard
With a Rewards card, you can get discounts on purchases and earn points for purchases you make. However, you must keep your accounts in good standing to continue enjoying these benefits. The bank offers you three ways to make a TJ Maxx credit card payment: online, over the phone, or in the mail.
TJMaxx Credit Card Login On Synchrony Bank website
Before beginning the sign-in process, make sure you have trusted internet security software installed on your computer.
Currently, the two main methods for signing in are through a site or an application. Both of these ways require the use of an internet-connected smartphone, laptop, tablet or other device.
Step 1: Open Your Tab
Launch your chosen web browser and open a new tab. For all financial transactions and security, we recommend using a reputable internet browser such as Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices.
Step 2: Go To The Website
Step 3: Enter Your User ID And Password
If you would like to save your credit card user-ID for the next time, you can check the “Remember User ID” box. Then click on the “Secure Sign-in” button
as shown in the image below. Scroll down to find out more!
How Do I Recover The Forgotten TJ Maxx User ID Or Password?
Forgot User ID
- Visit the TJ Maxx logon site.
- Click on “I forgot my UserID” as shown in the image below.
- On the redirected page you need to enter your account number and zip code. After filling it out, click on the “Next” icon.
- After you have verified your personal information, your userID is sent to your e-mail address.
- Go to the TJ Maxx logon page.
- After that, click on “I forgot my password” as shown in the image below.
- On the next page you will need to type your user-ID and your code of zip. After filling it out, click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will need to enter your new passcode and re-enter it to confirm it.
As a result, your TJ Maxx passcode has been successfully retrieved.
How To Register A Credit Card Account
- Visit the Syf logon page.
- Enter your acc number and billing address.
- Click on Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete registering your card.
TJX Rewards Credit card Sign in Via Mobile App
Step 1: Download
Click on the link below to download for your Apple or Android devices.
Step 2: Launch
You start the downloaded program. The sign on screen is displayed. Enter your user-ID and passcode to go your on-line acc. Then click Sign-In.
Should You Download A TJ Maxx App For Signing Up?
Yes. It is absolutely free to download, and it’s really beneficial if you have it. It has the following main features:
- Shopping when and where you want at tjmaxx.com credit cards.
- Access and control your TJX rewards® online account.
- Gift Cards and Rewards Certificates can be added to your profile.
- It allows you to pay in store with your Rewards credit cards.
- Find T.J.Maxx, Mar-shalls, Home Goods and Sierra Trading Post locations near you..
Why Can’t I Access The Tj Maxx App?
he most common reason is incorrect credentials info. You can avoid this by verifying your details before signing in.
During this time you will not be able to sign on, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
If the sign in page does not appear, ensure your browser’s account type is configured to the correct one, or update your IP address.
TJ Maxx Card Login Payment
Perhaps the most convenient way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card log in or Rewards Platinum Master card bill is through the portal issued by Synchrony bank. If you have not already done so, you will need to complete the registration process.
How To Make T.J.maxx Payments Online
After you have registered and set up your account, you can pay your bills as follows:
- Gather your card number, bank account, and sort code.
- Go to the Syf sign on page.
- Enter the user-ID and passcode you chose during registration.
- Click Secure Sign On.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your process.
- How to pay on-line without registration
If you want to pay without registering or signing into, you can still pay your bill online. Here’s how:
- On the Syf sign-in page, have your card and details ready and click “Check out as a guest”.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your zip code.
- Click on Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete
- Get credit card benefits
To make a TJ Maxx payment over the phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your info, including your routing number.
- Call the customer center number for your card type: Credit Card: 800-952-613, Platinum Mastercard Rewards: 877-890-3150
- Enter your account no.
- Say “Make payments”.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete.
Note that there are no charges made through the automated system, but charges may apply if a customer service agent processes for you.
Payment Through The Mail
You can also pay a TJ Maxx bill through the mail. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum pay due.
- Enclose the pay slip from your monthly statement.
- Send your payments and coupon to the correct address for your card type:
- PO PO Box 530949
- Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
Rewards Credit Cards
- PO PO Box 530948
- Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
What Happens If Your Payment Is Late?
If you miss the due date, you can still pay using any of the available methods. Your payments are due by 5:00 PM ET on the due date shown on your statement, otherwise a late fee of $27 will be charged. The fee increases to $38 if you are late more than once in a six-month period.
TJ Maxx Customer Service For Assistance
Make a phone call at 800-926-6299
This is TJ Maxx’s Best Phone Number, the real-time current hold on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get straight to a TJ Maxx agent.
Common issues addressed by the customer service unit, who take calls at 800-926-6299, include returns, canceling orders, changing orders, tracking orders, complaints, and other customer service issues.
Rather than trying to call TJ Maxx first, consider first describing your problem. From this we may be able to recommend an optimal way of contacting you via telephone, internet or Facebook. In total, TJ Maxx has 1 phone number.