TOTOLINK Router Login helps you access your router web interface via the link http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1, change wifi password & SSID settings, provides a list of default TOTOLINK username, password & router IP address, and more.
What is TOTOLINK Router?
TOTOLINK router is well-known as a part of TOTOLINK’s product line, including the TOTOLINK N300RT, TOTOLINK N150RT Router, TOTOLINK A720R, TOTOLINK A3002RU-V2, etc.
The TOTOLINK brand was authorized in 2012. It has been trademarked by Zioncom Technology Limited. The most modern TOTOLINK routers are offered to consumers. The TOTOLINK router has both single-band and dual-band technology.
Easy steps to TOTOLINK router login
To gain access to any TOTOLINK router, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Open a web browser to TOTOLINK Router Login, enter 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Type admin for the Username and Password: admin, then click LOGIN.
- Find and click the Quick Setup button located in the menu bar.
- Choose your time zone based on your location.
- Now select a connection type from the drop-down menu and enter the MAC address. If you are unsure about your connection type or do not have the necessary information, you can contact your Internet service provider.
- You will then be prompted to establish your wireless settings, during which you will be required to set your Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) and Wi-Fi Network Password.
- Following the configuration of wifi settings, you will be prompted to enter a new password for the router’s web interface. Enter a new password and then click Next.
- At the conclusion, a summary page will appear where you may review all the modifications you made. Click the Done button when you are finished.
- After saving the configuration, your router will restart automatically. You have successfully configured your TOTOLINK Router, as the settings modifications you made are now in effect.
How to change the TOTOLINK admin password and SSID?
To change the TOTOLINK admin password and SSID, follow the below instructions:
- Sign in to the TOTOLINK portal.
- Click on Basic Settings then Wireless Settings from the main menu.
- Enter your selected WiFi identifier (SSID) in the Network name field.
- Enter your new password in the same name section.
- Click the Apply to save the modifications.
Default Username & Password for 192.168.1.1 & 192.168.0.1 TOTOLINK login
Below is a list of the most common default login specifically username and password combinations used by different TOTOLINK models by default. Sometimes the logins and password listed at the beginning of this tutorial do not work. Then attempt the following username/password combinations to access your wifi router.
|A3||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|A3002RU||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|A3100R||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|A6004NS||admin / admin||192.168.1.1|
|A7000R||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|A7000R (U)||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|A810R||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|N150RT||admin / admin||192.168.1.1|
|N150RTv1 (??)||admin / admin||192.168.1.1|
|N600R||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|N600RT||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|N600RV1||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|N600RV2||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|N610RT||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|N610RV2||admin / admin||192.168.0.1|
|T6||admin / admin||–|
Reset TOTOLINK router if the above methods are not working
You can reset your router by pressing button on the back or bottom of the router. Your modem will return to factory settings if you press and hold this tiny button for about 20 seconds (you might need a toothpick for this).
You should be aware that resetting your modem will result in the loss of your internet connection. Therefore, it is preferable to seek an expert’s advice in this area.
Note: It is plainly advised that you get assistance from a person who is fully knowledgeable about this subject if you do not have sufficient information.
We expect you to be able to set up your TOTOLINK router after reading this page. The aforementioned procedures won’t take up much of your time, and you may verify them from any device including a smartphone or computer as long as they are connected to the internet. If you want to refer to other Router Logins, we highly recommend you some options such as TP-Link router and Netgear router login.
If you need help, please post your question in the comments section below and https://www.powerpacplus.org/ will respond as soon as possible.