TSU Blackboard Login is Texas Southern University’s service. If you currently have a university campus network account that is active, you can log in using your campus network username and password. In this post, we share how to access, reset password and download app. Keep reading this post for more details.
- Blackboard Learn is Texas Southern University’s online platform and learning management system.
- Log in to Blackboard to find your online course(s)
- Follow the email instruction to recover your PIN.
What Is The TSU Blackboard?
Blackboard Learn is Texas Southern University’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn enables instructors to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with TSU’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits Of TSU Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be useful for both students and teachers. The platform provides content to students in a central location, making it easy for students and teachers to access.
Blackboard allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with several built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also rate their peers and rate themselves if projects are designed for such review.
- Central location of course documents
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic number book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self and peer assignment
TSU Blackboard Login Instructions
Follow the procedures below to access the TSU Blackboard Login page.
- Go to TSU web by this link: texsu.blackboard.com
- Click on “Login here” button after that enter your email address. You will then receive a message with the password, then enter the code to log in.
- Click the “Courses” link in the top right corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click the course link that appears under ‘My courses’
- Start exploring your course content by using the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by going through the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
Watch for more detail:
Recover MyTSU Password
Don’t worry if you forgot your password. Just follow the instructions below:
- On the login page click on “Forgot Password” button
- Press “Go to reset password” link
- Enter the username of the domain. The domain name should be your school name as shown in the picture.
- Click the “Continue” button.
Note: You will receive a request password email. Follow the email instruction to recover your PIN.
Log into TSU Blackboard app
You can access Blackboard Ultra from any computer, tablet or mobile device with an internet connection.
Instructors can manage courses, connect with students, and view content using the Blackboard Learn app, while students can access grades, course materials, and more right from their smartphones. Download the Blackboard Mobile Application from the Apple Store or Google Play Store to get started.
The steps below must be followed in order to connect to the Blackboard app:
- Installing the program.
- Put TSU in the text field labeled “Type the name of your school”.
- When the list of campuses appears, tap on Texas Southern University.
- Tap Log in to the web.
- Select “Click here to login” on the next page.
- Enter your TSU credentials and tap Login.
TSU Blackboard Sign-In Page Help Desk
If you need help, give us a call or send us a detailed email about your experience.
Phone Number: 713-313-4357 (24 hours)
Texas Southern University
3100 Cleburne Street,
Houston, TX 77004
That’s all the information we can send you. Leave a comment to help us improve. And don’t forget to visit powerpacplus.org for more login methods. Thank you for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions