UAF Blackboard Login Portal is a platform for students, faculty, and staff of the University of Alaska Fairbanks to gain access to the UAF account. This portal allows users to log in with their UA ID and password and provides a link to reset if necessary. It is open 24/7 and is the best way to approach from anywhere.
About UAF Blackboard
Blackboard is a learning management system (LMS) used by the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF). It is used to post academic comments, articles, and options for discussion and studying between instructors and students.
The board is also used to fully evaluate and manage student progress and performance. Students can use the Blackboard Learn platform to get information about their courses, and classmates. They can also use the UAOnline to manage their UA accounts.
UAF Blackboard login requirements
- UAFonline Official Site UAF Online at UA
- Online LOGIN ID and password
- New web browser
- Laptops, PCs, tablets, smartphones
- Internet with good speed
Instruction for UAF Blackboard Login online portal
In order to log in to Blackboard at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the website
Go to the UAF homepage at https://classes.alaska.edu/ and click the “Sign in with Blackboard Credentials” button.
Step 2: Fill Info into suitable items
- Tap your UA Username and password in the appropriate fields
- Click on the “Sign in” button
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your Blackboard Dashboard where you can approach your courses
Guide to getting access through Email
Step 1: Go to the home
Open the Google Workspace for Education link at http://google.alaska.edu/
Step 2: Tap the Email used to create it before
- Use the UA username along with your UA pass to sign in to Google Workspace for Education.
- Click Login to sign in using the UAF GMAIL login.
Way to reset password blackboard UAF
Step 1: Approach the Official site
- Go to the link attached above and carry out the recovery procedure
- On the UAF Blackboard login page, click the button to reset
Step 2: Fill out the form with the needed Info
- Fill in the email address used to create your UAF Blackboard
- Click Reset Password and go after the next guidelines
Step 3: Confirmation & Recovery
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your pass
- In the Confirm Password field, type your new password.
- Go back to your UAF Blackboard login page and log in with your new password.
Registration for a UAF Blackboard account
Step 1: Visit the UAF site to conduct the processing
Go to the UAF Blackboard link (attached above) and click Register.
Step 2: Enter personal Info in the enrollment form
Enter your name, phone number or email address, and date of birth.
Step 3: Verify the Info procedure
- Once receiving the confirmation code via SMS or email, select Next.
- Now you have signed in to your UAF Blackboard ID and can use all the feature
If you have questions about using Blackboard, contact the UAF Help Desk at 907-455-2060 or toll-free at 1-800-277-8060. Every day of the week, the Help Desk is open around-the-clock.
1790 Tanana Loop
Bunnell Building, Suite 131
PO Box 756700
University of Alaska Fairbanks
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6700
To stay connected with Blackboard and UAF, follow us on the social media below:
If you have any questions, please contact the info above or leave a comment. Powerpacplus.org hope that our article will be helpful to you. We’re always here to support you. Have a nice day!