Are you getting troubled with UCC Student Portal Login? Don’t worry! This post will walk you through step-by-step instructions to sign in, reset password, register, contact customer service for further assistance and other services. Keep reading!
About UCC Student Portal
You will require a University of Cape Coast Student Portal in order to begin any academic activity. It is thus advised that each student construct one for this educational center.
All students can access their educational activities through the UCC Student Portal, which is a straightforward online portal that includes sections for Results, the website, portal Login UCC, Admission Status, Result Checking, Student Login, Staff, Application portal, cut.ac.za, and UCC e-learning Portal.
The University of Cape Coast developed the online portal to make it simple for authorized students to sign up for an account or log into complete particular academic responsibilities, including course registration or other educational resources.
UCC Student Portal Login
For UCC Student Portal Login, follow these steps:
- Go to the portal.ucc.edu.gh site
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on the “Login” button to finish your login student portal
UCC Student Portal Reset Forgotten Password
- Select the “Forgot password? Reset here!” link in the log in box
- Enter your register number and mobile phone
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Check your SMS on the phone to receive the reset code
- Enter your received reset code to verify and finish your login UCC student portal reset password
- Log into your account again
UCC Student Login Portal Registration For Students
University of Cape Coast (Off Cape Coast Ghana)
- Phone: +233 03321-32440 , +233  32480-9
- Fax: +233 32484
- Email: email@example.com
Students should have fully paid their fees prior to registering and obtained information about the courses offered during that semester from their respective Departments.
The next step for continuing students is to register for their courses online. Freshmen, on the other hand, will receive their registration numbers and passwords electronically following the payment of fees. They will then proceed to create student portal accounts with which they can make online reservations for housing (applicable to regular students only) and course registration.
Students are required to print out their enrolled courses, which should be preserved as proof of enrollment. Even if they attend lectures and take exams, students who do not register by the end of the registration period will not earn any grades.
Penalties for Late Registration
Late registration has a cost. A late registration fee will be assessed to students who do not register within the first two weeks of the reopening but do so in the third week. After the third week of reopening, no student will be permitted to register.
Adding/Dropping of Courses
A student may withdraw from these elective courses no later than two weeks after the enrollment period has ended. Only enrolled students have the ability to add or remove courses. 21 days following the start of lectures is the cutoff date for adding or abandoning courses. The pupil would receive a “E” if they didn’t comply.
The lecturer’s permission and the department head’s approval are required for a student to audit a course.
A student who wants to audit a course must sign up and show up for all lectures and lab sessions (if any). They must hand in assignments and participate in quizzes, but end-of-semester exams are not needed unless both the student and the lecturer agree.
Connect With Customer Service
You can call to connect with the helplines for any problems about your Student Portal UCC Login or others with the information below:
- Working hours: 08:00am – 6:00 pm
- Main Accounts office : 0508118646
- Fees enquiries (CoDe Students only): 033-2092-044 / 033-2092-050
- MIS office (System support): 054-5802-062 or 0545801203
- MIS office (System support Whatsapp Only): 0244080587
Please take note that by clicking on the appropriate links, you can view and access the Portal | Student Login Portal from either a computer or a mobile device. Don’t forget that:
- UCC Official Website: https://ucc.edu.gh/
- UCC Student Portal: https://portal.ucc.edu.gh
- UCC Main Website: https://www.cut.ac.za/
- UCC Register Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for reading this banking content. Hope that your UCC portal login student problems will be solved after watching this information provided by PowerPACPlus. Leave your comments below to let us know about your thoughts and discuss more with our readers.