UCI Portal Login enables users to access their health information, such as a record of their most recent medical visit. In this article, PowerPACPlus will share with you how to access, and reset password and applications.
- Follow our instructions to access UCI patient portal: Go to the official website and find the home page
- After that select question to answer the password reset question and enter your answer
- Activate my UCInetID. If you have forgotten your login password for the UCI Patient Portal, follow the steps to reset it.
- Upload your flu vaccination record; and/or fill in your vaccination date; or submit a claim to the Student Health portal.
What is UCI Portal?
UCI Portal is a personalized, secure website that allows you to manage care interactions and communicate with your healthcare providers at Boston Children’s Hospital anytime, 24/7. This convenient online connection puts you in control of your healthcare from any internet-enabled device.
Log Into UCI Portal Login On The Website
Follow our instructions to access UCI patient portal:
- Go to the official website and find the page https://shc.uci.edu/ and move to the login page through this link click here
- Enter your username and password as the screenshot shows.
- Click on “Login” button to sign in to your account
Reset UCI Student Health Portal Login Password
If you have forgotten your login password for the UCI Patient Portal, follow these steps to reset it:
- You need to click on “Forgot your password?” to take your password back
- Enter your information as in the image below
- Click on the “Validate UCInetID information” button to regain the password
Benefits Of UCI Student Health Portal
The UCI Patient Portal is a secure way to manage your health, providing a 24/7 connection to the UCI Patient Portal and your important health information. Through the portal you can:
- View your test results, including lab and X-rays
- View a list of your current medications
- Refresh regulations
- Record health information such as blood pressure, weight, activity and nutrition
- See reminders for screenings and other preventative care
- Update your contact and insurance information
- Request an appointment
- Fill out forms prior to appointments
- View your upcoming appointments
- Pay your bill online
If you don’t know how to apply portal, follow our steps below that will facilitate your application process:
- On the login, tap on “Activate my UCInetID” and then you will navigate to a new page
- Fill in the blanks including:
- Student ID Number (ex: 12345678)
- Date of Birth (MMDDYY)
Last 4 digits of Social Security
- Confirm password
- Select question to answer the password reset question and enter your answer:
- After reading and accepting the UCI computer & network, click on “Yes, I agree. Activate my UCInetID”
Student Health Center
501 Student Health
Irvine, CA 92697-5200
P: (949) 824-5301
Fax: (949) 824-3033
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed on weekends and during university holidays
If you have any questions about this post, feel free to leave a comment below.